Sturmgrenadier is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Lostlogic, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Str8Dumpin

Just want to praise this outfit. I joined their platoon in Planetside 1 last month and was pleasantly surprised to see their effectiveness. Really fast rallying, and great communications. The fast rallying and relocation of an entire platoon was quite refreshing. The best of luck to Sturm!
  2. Lacrosix

Proper organised armor, air and infantry!
    with clear line of communication to get the job done!
  3. Aldman

Thanks for the shout out!
  4. CheaterEater

I joined SG recently and I have found it to be one of the best groups of people I have ever been with, beyond even just gaming. It's established and full of mature people playing all kinds of games and especially PS2. I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking around with these guys for quite a while.
  5. jpmc

SG leads the way in major battles against the TR/VS. If you want to take the fight to the enemy - Join Today!
  6. vert

Enjoying PS2 greatly with these guys...would be much less exciting without them!
  7. TeaReks

Give me one hundred New Conglomerate soldiers, failing that give me ten Sturmgrenadier.
    • Up x 2
  8. Morgals

Really having a blast, always in squad, always have something fun to do and I can actuall feel that I am moving the map.
    Really organized so go from battle to batle with ranged transport and epic hold vs larger forces.

There is playing PS2 and there is playing PS2 with SG.
    You are missing out by not being in an organized outfit....really why are you still reading this? Apply NOW!
    • Up x 1
  9. Lacrosix

Feeling the Brotherhood!
  10. norhymes

Most enjoyment I've had playing this game ever. Plus, watching Morgals pilot a Galaxy was pure enjoyment in itself.
  11. Aldman

Welcome to all of the new recruits from this week!
  12. SigepShakes

I played with you guys in PS1 as Rustic, was a pilot. I had to leave due to time constraints, look for an app in soon as long as I'm still in good graces!
  13. SleepyZ

14. Aldman

Welcome back to the fold!
  15. Lacrosix

OMG squads are filling up really nicely....looks like 2 whole platoons in here n this is just ppl with beta keys!

AND

If any other AUSSIEs out there looking for an outfit look no further!
    The last outfit you will ever be in!
  16. Danny Kan

Sorry for the late reply, but NCSF to my knowledge doesn't exist in PS2. Main chunk of NCSF disbanded in PS1 and some members stayed and it continue on from there.
  17. Lacrosix

18. Aldman

Weird, I could have sworn that they were back in PS2. Oh well, that's too bad.
  19. Lacrosix

Squads forming daily!
  20. Rocstar96

Is it possible to join without registering in the SG website?