Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. FinnSimmons

Same here tried two times crashed two times. Going for number three now.

Edit:
    Attempt number three failed too.
    Tried to change to something else from the Shield and crashed again.
  2. NewSith

Since the latest patch you cannot buy aesthetics with CP, I think you accidentaly changed the CP purchase to SC purchaser and now it says:

<Item Name>
    500 SC or 500 SC
  3. Infinity24k

Reaver primary nosegun

Guess what? The bug is kind of... lets call it not really a surprise.
  4. 00Dan

Territories are still able to be capped based on hex adjacency, even though according to the lattice the territories are not connected. Kind of defeats the purpose of the lattice if this bug makes it to live.
  5. MrGurrenLemfox

CTD on Equipping NC MAX Aegis shield, come on guys we want to test this one out before the GU09
  6. Fire Works

1) Same for my NC. I cant launch the tutorial over WASD.

2) I cannot exit the tutorial via esc>support>quit tutorial button
  7. KariH

Function has not corrected- Terran soldiers marker do not activate. is it something to do when I click "contiunue" just on first screen there are row of texts AND voice is still speaking?

By the way - Every time I test this I have to delete a soldier.
  8. KariH

Also test server has disconect problems? "you have disconected ....."
  9. KariH

Saurva biolab - spawnroom? No shields and conso0les missing. Saurva biolab - consoles missin but when capped they appear? Saurva - overflow areas spawning point is mislocated on minimap. Saurva fortress - one vechile console is neutral looking and canot hacked.
  10. KariH

Ok - one question? Do we still search bugs from testserver or is it pointless?
  11. Psikonomikal

Not sure if it's meant to be this way or not, but Eisa Tech Plant in the dead center of Esamir has a 40 minute drop and 40 minute rise timer for capture? An hour and twenty minutes to capture a tech plant, am I getting this properly?

No idea if this made it to live or not.
  12. KariH

Friendly "blue" as mentioned tutorial is terran friendly red.

"to complete training ... use instant action" makes actually two instant action in loop.Newbie is confused and 4 minutes cooldown.

Should medical aplicator actually heal wounded friendly testdymmy in trainin session?
  13. Blitzkrieg

The ADS on the Corvus and Ursa are broken. The sight doesn't line up as it's put about 8 inches below the centre so you can't aim.
  14. Rikkit

The "HS/NV Scope", the "Thermal Optik" and the "Night Vision Optics" is now useless on settings lower than high even the walls, the floor just everything is now highlighted ( white / organge) by them.
  15. KariH

After training program I pressed instant action and was trown place called "esamir.elli.east.sat". I saw poin "a" far away but when I try to aproach it wanish and I just entered neutral zone.

Base under construction?

Training program noe seems to work ok so friendly colors are what you expect them to be.

XXXX forget ehat faction I am - sorry ;D

Echo walley - turning point A is rather "high"
  16. KariH

This is not actually a bug but malusing - doing something "wrong" . Started training priogram and then log out. When I started same character again I am back to training program. When I next used portal it crashes.
  17. Blitzkrieg

Latest patch of 44mb implemented now prevents the ZOE module from activating.
  18. KariH

Mani bio lab - point c exist on minimap but point a is also echoed and echo vanish when I go to taht direction. It is also located somewhere else tahn inside lab. No point b exist.

Well - I do coment more when more work is done. Cleary on progress.
  19. -Synapse-

The new T5 AMC still retains the old animations, this causes the character to pull back a non-existent lever in the long reload.
  20. o.Solei.o

Is anyone else able to access PTS? After the patch, it loads, but the screen is all black once the loading bar completes.