Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. FrontTowardEnemy

[BUG] Running animations are broken for every class, including MAXes. If you ADS and then run, the gun doesn't return to the idle/travel position. In order to clear it, you have to equip another item and then re-equip the weapon. As mentioned above, the Lasher ADS animation is broken as well.
  2. FrontTowardEnemy

[BUG] New weapon sounds effects have the correct rate of fire for the various weapons, but the suppressed effect doesn't. It's the same effect, with one ROF/frequency, and it doesn't match the various different ROFs.
  3. FrontTowardEnemy

[FEEDBACK] Weapon sounds are greatly improved, but the LMGs and Lasher could use a lot more base/bottom end effects. They still sound too "light weight". Also, the NS SMG has a rolling echo to the end of the fire sound effect that is unrealistic/distracting. I'd also like to suggest that the MAX weapons' SFX get a review/enhancement pass as well.
  4. ttttz

Didn't read the sticky when looking for where to post.

Found bugs on test (and also on live) while testing on windows XP related to cloaks.
  5. Juni

[BUG] Bolt Action animation after firing isn't playing and just freezes the gun in place.
  6. Haruk

Maybe the Cerberus is working as intended, but I figured the tip of the teal arrow was where the bullets would go.
  7. Aikoro

[Feedback] As of 7/29 you can purchase SC on the Test server, which is supposed to be restricted.
  8. Van Dax

[bug] reloading the NS SMG while crouched will break cloak occasionally.
  9. travbrad

[BUG] the worst performance and FPS I have ever seen in PS2. The game frequently drops to 20FPS and even has little mini-freezes about once every second or two.
  10. RogueComet

[BUG] The map won't update to different filter settings for me any longer. Tried different continents (thinking it was Hossin) and still is broken. Tried logging out and back in and it still won't change filter settings for me. Here's a video to help illustrate what I mean:

Hope that is enough info for you to track this down because I REALLY dislike being stuck in that map setting. OMG it is hard to see what is actually going on.
  11. Wezdor

Spawn room shield in the interlink is facing the wrong way; defenders can't shoot out but attackers can shoot in
  12. PhysicsMan

[BUG] This is a graphical glitch - most of the shield generators I have seen on Hossin have 'corrupted' textures, they appear to be extremely low quality (no matter the graphic settings).

[BUG] At least from the TR Forward Garrison on Hossin, one cannot warp to any of the other continents using the global terminal.

[BUG] I have noticed flickering textures on the minimap on Hossin - but only whilst your character is in motion, and only specific parts of the minimap appear to flicker.

[BUG] I am not sure if this is intended as it is for the PTS, but, on Hossin, the rendering distance of objects like hills, trees and grass seem to be very low - when flying, objects render at relatively close distances compared to Esamir, Amerish and Indar.
  13. wankelgnome

The respawn map shows I can spawn in Nason's Defiance, even though I am VS and TR currently owns Nason's Defiance. So I tried it, and I ended up out of bounds, inside of Bitol Biolab. The 10 second timer commenced, and I died.
  14. daniel696

Light Assault cannot fly in hossin, it seems there is something blocking on his head.
  15. Itzhaki

1. Hossin has Lattice links that make it a very strange testing for the small-scale map.
    2. Galaxy terminal at VS forward spawn does not work.

~3. Hossin has very few bases active, makes resource getting very difficult. how about alter the bases a bit to get more resources?
  16. PWGuy93

Geometry/Terrain Graphic bug:
    Location: Ixtab Amp Station inside main spawn room, east side tunnel entrance
    Description: Entrance to tunnel horizontal to walking surface in tunnel entrance displays green standing water. Not visible to look down through water, but when entering tunnel and looking up, can see into the spawn room.

Not sure if by design or graphic bug.
    If by design, - cool - a new way to defend, one way viewing.
  17. PWGuy93

Geometry/Terrain Graphic bug:
    Location: Ixtab Amp Station main spawn room, east side tunnel
    Description: When using the movement beam, yellowish "shield like" light appears to block tunnel, player passes through. If walking back along tunnel three of these yellowish "shield like" lights appears to block tunnel yet permits passage.

Walking back and forth several times it might be particle mist just not rendering right.
  18. Toxah

Soo .. here is one more Bug/Glitches ... this type of Bug/Glitches is very often on Hossin

19. PYROxSYCO

This is a bug in Non-test game,

When ever people get out of a turrent their name still appears on the turrent as if they were still in it.
  20. Runegrace

[Bug] - Spawn below map.

1) Zoned out in a Lib at Roothouse Distillery. Died before making it back.
    2) Even though NC, saw that I could spawn at Nason's Defiance that was currently owned by TR. Thought that was curious, so I gave it a try.
    3) Ended up spawning far below the map, unable to move and jumping just made me move further down. Had to suicide/redeploy to get out.