Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Hiba

Vortex damage is incorrectly low against infantry and MAX when charging to level 2 or 3. The difference to live server is almost 100%. Single charge shot damage seems to be the same.
  2. Axel The Husky

As TR in Waterson I spawned a prowler and shot at the warp gate. When the shell hit the gate (where you select your vehicle) it spawned a tower..? It did this several times until my game lagged and died. I have a video of the whole fiasco, I will upload it later.
  3. EliteEskimo

The Max DeadZone at 2-3m where the bullets don't register has been around since the game's launch. This makes it very hard to counter shot gun users and Flying C4 LA's that get up in your face and know the exploit. This desperately needs to be fixed.
  4. Blitzkrieg

Latest build update, still can't enter or exit VR.
  5. ZoeAlleyne

That is working as intended it is not a bug that zone is there for a reason at least as far as I am aware.
  6. EliteEskimo

I has to be a bug, no other weapon in the game has this problem. It makes it really hard to kill people who know how to use the exploit to get C4 kills/ shotgun you in the face repeatedly. Often times I don't die because of it, but it usually results in me taking additional damage so that I have to exit the battle to seek repairs. I'm also assuming it's a bug, because I can see the bullets hitting them, but the damage doesn't register.
  7. Ev3ntHorizon

Vortex doing more damage in single shot then in charged mode
  8. Slyguy65

Ya audio bugs seem very common MAINLY the grav lift sound being stuck, playing wherever you go.

Live and on test.
  9. Giggily

Some VS, and possibly all faction, weapon animations are messed up on the test server. I'm pretty sure it was a carbine, it's hard to tell when the gun is two thirds of the way inside their body.
  10. Worph

I bought the Cert-Holo thingy but it doesn't display anything, when I equip it. Every other cosmetic works like a charm, when bought with certs.
  11. Puppy

Bug where you can clip into the metal platform or the building at Blackshard Iridium Mine.

Sorry for the fairly long post but it's best explained visually.

Specific Location:
    [IMG]

How To Do It (Just crouch and move around under those stairs.):
    [IMG]

Inside The Platform:
    [IMG]

Players Can Shoot Out Of There:
    [IMG]

Hope this helps out the devs a little. One day I hope to be testing games for a living. :p
  12. darkbouzouf

First of all sorry my english is not as good as it should be.

BUG to be known about test server :

Computer :

win 7 64bits / steam / planetside / few other game / mumble / team speak
    planetside 2 set up : steam that starts the original planetside 2 laucher powered by US server wereas played in EU (case for EU players that start playing till BETA - no link with prosieben like other EU players)
    AMD graphic card
    intel i-5

To be clear, i'm not here to cry or complain about techsupport, but to show that a bug exists, and consequences for players really sad so this have to be instigated.

What happened :

One of my friend downloaded and used test server 1 time 2 weeks ago playing only in VR,
    few days later his account has been banned for "cheat" because an alternative version of the game has been spotted on his account...

After hours spent with tech support they said him a cheat was found only 1 time and the the day he tried test server.

(out of topic but notice that they give you a link to defend yourself, link you can't reach because your ip is ban, you can't find telephon number of tech support because of ip ban to, you do'nt have access to forum because of ip ban, and none of any tech support because of ip ban etc...)

Tech support refuse to unban this account, without telling nothing to proove that it's not a false positive and be sure it is.

(he paid for several months of membership few days before + alpha sqaud etc... / always reporting cheaters / always raging on team speak when killed by glitchers or aimbots/ absolutly nothing was different on his account still same kd ratio same Xp point earned by hours etc etc....)

What that means :

- There is a bug in test server player side that is considerered as cheat by anticheat bot some times (didn't ear any other case of false positive that was caused by serv test, but as they ban ip none of banned people can explain what happens on tech support or forum)

- There is a bug in anticheat bot that detect false positive generated by test server use.
    (tech support pretend the bot is perfect and as no false positive, and they can't be wrong... if it's as bugged as the game you can imagine that perhapes,... in some cases,... for exemple when feb 29th is a sunday and moon, mars and jupiter draw a line with earth while an ork priest drinks milk on a virgin cow....)

PS : raging underskilled teenagers please feel free to avoid stupid comments like 'die cheater' because of course i wouldn't spent much time to translate this message in english if i wasn't sure that he is not. This topic is to solve bugs not to speak about true cheat.:rolleyes:
  13. Overwatch2

The shield generators at Tawrich Tech are placed improperly...
    Sorry I don't have a screenshot :/
  14. KariH

While I have created new character and then start training program this message hits and crash. Perhaps training do not whitstand more than one new trainees?
    "you have disconected from the server
    reason : another client has conected with this account"

Friendly blue triangle? I am terran so blue is enemy. ;D (training program) So fix hostile/friendly advices.

Training program - canot heal friendly troop with medical aplicator.
  15. elkikko92

16. KariH

Game crashes constantly. 3 times tried. Load about 15 % and then collapses(that wallpaper picture whre is terran la midle, NC ha left and vanu MAX right). P7 470 GTX not overclocked.

4 start. Now I can see minimap , helath bars and black screen. WTF?

Tested normal game - works fine - even australian server - 20 000 km long cable. (fFnland - Australia - worlds longest conection? Only Utsjoki-rovaniemi can beat me because I live in Hesaseudulla(huluusrajan sisäpuolella).)
  17. KariH

5th start. now works? ??? No - it crashed. But I can see now characters.

6 th Now it worked perfectly!? Flied mossie some. Indar is empty. Odd phenomenon this starting problem. Now it functions. Now have to go crash harrasher good.

I have understood that it is not good to be Esamir or/and Amersih?
  18. KariH

Tutorial - Vanu canot launch first object marker. (WASD ) Object marker is that triangle looking rotating half green-bluisih thing. Still can turn controlpoint but tutorial program stopped.
  19. MrKwatz

When resource flow is ticked for the lattice connection and you zoom all the way in to the Esamir map (only esamir) the resource flow graphic is doubled until you switch to one of the other continent maps and switch back.

image: http://i.imgur.com/HSHqtzr.jpg
  20. Bluecricket

Cannot equip NC MAX Aegis Shield; client crashes to desktop. Attempting to spawn a MAX suit with the shield also results in a crash to desktop.