[Guide] Worst weapons for each faction?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jur270, May 15, 2013.

1. Malebranche

Worst weapon of the Vanu: Magrider :(
  2. lilleAllan

Yes, I know - my favorite weapons have pretty humble DPS.
    It's one thing to put bullets on target at range with the CARV, but we're specifically talking CQC, and if you can't hit anything with the CARV at mid-close, then that's you, not the gun.
  3. Ture

How exactly Orion is better ? Gauss Saw is better at long to medium range i'm sure, but at close range CARV is better. That video was made in one day during one ~2h Gameplay session.

CARV is not long range or all purpose LMG, it is made to push in bases. Fast fire rate makes sure that you mow down your enemy
    and 100 round clip makes sure that you won't run out of ammo. Orion might be slightly more accurate on hip fire, but you practically need to reload three times more often than with CARV, because you want to keep more than 25 ammo in your clip at all times.

But if you are convinced your self that other factions are OP and TR is UP, i just cannot convince you.
  4. Stew360

LOL i could say the same to you about the NC ;) just saying
  5. Stew360

The carv was bad in the Beta and beta only , now the carv is pretty beasty and easy to use , i sould say that all guns perform poorly while a regions is fully load of players its a weird issue , because if you go in the vr training and test all weapons they seams to be all good ... but when you test them with the servers lag , the players lag , lag compensation , flinch and so on

many guns could look worst than the others ;)

But NC certainly have the worst handicap for some reason most nc guns have a hard time to catch up the damage in the lag
  6. Jadith

Seven pages it took for someone to bring up the PPAs. Hands down the worst ******* weapons in any arsenal of the three factions.

Alot of dislike for the S series weapons. However, they are the most versatile weapons in their respective arsenals. All the basic attachments, all the scopes, and the three possible under barrel weapons can be mixed and matched to best fit any situation.
  7. lilleAllan

NC: Enforcer C85 modified.
    This is the 1000-cert shotgun secondary for the Vanguard. This thing is completely worthless and is basically completely outclassed by the 100-cert Kobalt. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy this ever, unless you love wasting money.
  8. Jrv

Orion is the best weapon in the game...for 50 shots. Then it's reloading. That's the tradeoff, but you have to admit that in most situations, especially in smaller fights, Orion users have a big advantage. The weapon is simply amazing, I think the best in the game before the clip runs dry.
  9. ladiesop

Enforcer Modified
    PPA

Which is a shame as they're kind of unique, interesting weapons.
  10. Marinealver

Okay so we actually got one of these.
    [IMG] from FTL

Allot better explanation but still the weapons act so much like each other. Atleast in HAL0 the beam rifle has an heat guage and internal battery while the sniper rifle has ammo.
  11. Marinealver

Meh Id rather have a pulsar LSW. The faster damage per second means I wont die before my clip runs out. Possibly getting a kill.
  12. BigMacDeez

I've played NC, so...DERP?
  13. Stew360 Translator

I find your comment humorous as I could say the same thing to you, I doubt you have spent much time playing an NC character.

The Carv weapon could only be considered bad during the early stages of this game. As of right now the Carv is a great weapon and is very easy to use. If you test out the different weapons in the VR training area all of them seem to perform fairly well. However, It should be noted that when you are playing in a area containing many players every weapon performs poorly due, which is primary due to the resulting server issues.
  14. siiix

MAX Pounder biggest garbage ever

ONLY if you use it as primary weapon : chaingun (it should be 3rd weapon like the rocket launcher)
    if you use it as primary weapon the 1 second fire delay will guarantee you lose every close call fight