[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Crowned King

hey do you guys use skype? bc my teamspeak almost always has a problem. other than that if you guys have room i would like to join :) name in game is CrownedKing
  2. Urban_Scorp

I heartily approve of the Sentinels as an outfit. I've never had trouble with them despite "accidentally" installing ventilation in some of their helmets.

They behave like true professionals and are worthy of a fist-bump.

I am, however, less sure about this KiddPark fellow. He seems shifty.
  3. KiddParK

i have infiltrated your forums, it's true.. although you will never figure out my handle... well maybe.. well more than likely.

ok, it's kiddpark, but we do come in 6 packs.

kp
  4. Sarmane

Lets keep the browsers up to date with some main points for why Sentinels could be their outfit home.

What we encourage:
    -Using the 'Vanu Alliance' Teamspeak Server which we are on.

-Accepting Players of every class preference e.g. doing infiltrator or engineer 99 percent of the time because we have a place for you in our subsquads.

-Working with us either in a hardcore or casual approach since we have the space and like minded people who play like that too!

-Joining one of our three sub squads of Reapers (air), Slammers (armour) or Shadows (spec ops/infiltrators). This where we can help cater to your potential skills in a particular area and help teach you as there are many members of these squads and the Sentinels in general who like to share information and their experiences.

-Working with our Vanu Alliance outfit comrades to further the gains of the Vanu Sovereignty.

-Using our Ten Point Plan during operation nights as Infantry/Sentinels
    http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/170360/modules/forum/attachments/sent10point_1360622111.pdf

Don't be shy to jump on the TS3 server and play a session or two with us without any need to sign up too. :D
  5. Sarmane

Sorry, no skype has been used before by us for communication. We still use in game comms to their fullest potential tho to communicate with public players in our platoons if that is acceptable? PM one our names/add us as friends and join along next time you are on!
  6. Doxxs

Nicely put together guys and good sense of humor.....

F orward
    A ssault
    R econ
    T eam

Nice! Good work guys getting everyone together.
  7. shamE

Always good fights with these guys. One of the best VS outfits imo.
    • Up x 1
  8. trippletea

I would like to be there with the sentinels as ya'll take part in the Snow battle. I'm a member of AT on matherson, recently withdrawn myself from that server. Not to throw about my problems on this forum. But there has recently come to light alot of things over there which I can't take anymore. People that just take the game way to seriously at times I feel. But one of my very close friends Kytten has given the Sentinels very great praise....Vanu FTW.
  9. KiddParK

Kytten and Franco are great people and I have the utmost respect for both!
  10. trippletea

Jumped in during last nights event on esamir. Thankfully one of the squads were glitched and I could get in with the Sents. But I honestly have to say that there didn't seem to be many folks for sent on or what not :(. Was wondering if like during prime time during weekday nights or something that ya'll have any full platoons or multi platoons or what not?. Was just curious, and as far as the atmosphere or the platoon it was definitely very nice, very friendly feeling, no one being rude in the slightest and taking the game to seriously. Thank you very much for the funs.
  11. Xander117

Lies all Lies....They only let me play medic 98.99% of the time. All joking aside, I really enjoy running with these guys. Be it serious large platoon tactics or just roaming around in a Burster/Battle Bus, its always a good time. If you are looking for a casual but structured approach to PS2 this is a great group. ~WNxKylar~
  12. KiddParK

honestly if you're coming from AT or VDRS or the like, we just can't post numbers like those guys. We're not better or worse than them, we're just smaller and prefer it that way. Honestly.. VDRS (i think I'm getting the init's right, notyourbro will correct me i'm sure) can field MULTIPLE platoons any night of the week, they're what you're most likely looking for.

best of luck

kp
  13. Skin

Battle Bus, its full of WAAAAAAAAGH!
  14. Webad

With the Vanu, we are about higher learning and being ...... Join with me and the Sentinels..... I will teach you 1001 ways of the boot heel. Fight by my side and I will call you my brother or sister.
  15. xeroslash

These guys are legit.

1. Jump in the gunner seat
    2. ???
    3. Dead people everywhere <3
  16. mavix

You guys still active?
    What do you have that XOO doesn't?
  17. Shanther

I'll let Sentinels tell you what they have since I don't know it all off hand. But we are good friends with Sents.
  18. Total_Overkill

A Mature sense of humor... XoO most definitely does not ^_^
  19. Sarmane

I'd say were two sides of the same godly Vanu Sovereignty coin. But then again I'm just here for the people that play in Sentinels that I enjoy working with.
  20. Quiiliitiila

My brother and I both play together in the same room, but I'm the only one that has a headset. If we both want to join, will this be a problem?