[VS] Deathwatch Gaming - Tactical Teamplay [DWG]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by cassan0va, Aug 21, 2012.

1. PeaSum

Well, with it being Platoon vs. Platoon on a enclosed battleground... i fear the E-sport part will be some kind of battlefield-multiplayer with less balanced guns/vehicles.
    Also the size is preventive for a lot of good, but small outfits :/ And if they ever implement a squad vs squad battleground... Well, there are a lot of FPS that have exactly that already, so PS2 has nothing unique to add there i fear.

But maybe SOE comes up with a very good idea how to make the E-sport part work while remaining the large scale PS2 feeling.
  2. cassan0va

I pretty much share that feeling about esport i just have higher hopes for ingame tournaments and outfit bases, otherwise we need to find some people that share our ideals and goals and possibly faction.
  3. pnkdth

Trying to be elite?!?!?! TRYING?! Evolve or perish m*********! Imma ram these ****** batteries up your ***!!!!!

Errr, wat? :p
  4. cassan0va

You had any hidden message with that?:p
  5. cassan0va

Had some real interesting fights the past week and the coming patch this week will make even better:D
  6. pnkdth

[IMG]

PS2 sux!!!!!
  7. FallenEncore

Read the last two pages, theres nothing wrong with a Competitive Mindset, as long as you make the Casuals feel involved. With MoX at the moment we've had the same issue as everyone else someone plays for a month or so then poof gone. So Far we've tried to do a bit more about making new recruits feel involved in our outfit/Community which seems to be working.

Bump for DWG, great outfit, had some awesome battles of late with you guys, and some good banter. if you want pew pew laz0rs there a good outfit to join :)
  8. cassan0va

Competetive mindset might have saved yesterdays lock^^
    Yeah been starting to see you guys again, thought you died out on us, but i guess you had kinda of a rough patch as well. We're on our way up again, alot of people just needed a break i guess.
  9. cassan0va

If you'd pick one of them which would it be and why.
    [IMG]
  10. }{ellKnight

I kinda like number 4 but I dislike the slide up thingy.

BTW, great fight yesterday at... frack, I'm horrible with remembering base names, indar anyways.
  11. cassan0va

The cases are somewhat military inspired so they are covered with rubber bits and sturdy materials^^
  12. pnkdth

Number 4 also have the segmented armor look of VS.
  13. Xasapis

I'm done yesterday with the weapons I can say I hate the most in the game ... Solstice SF and Equinox. Today it will be a lot more enjoyable. I picked the Corvus though for my medic, so I need to keep my distance from all those shotgun lovers ... kind of hard, half the population is using that broken weapon type.

Anyway ... max update got delayed, so I guess I can stock 8-9.000 certs until they introduce it. I would have liked some fast RoF weapons for my max. Since the delay I'm contemplating certing the nebulas. I've already got auraxium with the cosmos (both hands) and I do love playing with my max. It is not as punishing for my low reflexes (getting older sigh).
    No.4 looks like 3 cats stacked on top of each other with a smug smile and a 4th one on top of them yawning.

No.5 = sadface.

As an engineer IRL I'm into practical stuff, so it's either going to be 3 or 7 for me.
  14. cassan0va

Yeah kinda like those clean designs as well
  15. cassan0va

Loving this patch so far, new pistols are awesome.
    Rashnu without capture points turned into a blood house.
  16. pnkdth

All a part of the plan. FOR SCIENCE!
  17. cassan0va

Ah for testing purposes ofc!
  18. pnkdth

The results are back, and they tell us that if people get killed they die.
  19. cassan0va

Well not entirely true... Kill dem nanites!
  20. cassan0va

Still very active recruitment!