TR - Soltec - Mattherson. What to Expect?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bryony, Feb 22, 2013.

1. DeadOnArrival

Good we are a touch low on VS
    • Up x 1
  2. Fenrys

The TR are like red cockroaches that scatter when we shine our standard issue VS flashlights on them (aka, Beamer).
  3. Bloodling

LOL... sorry VS was not the first to cap all their cont on Mattherson, TR was back in mid Dec.

UES was a joke when most of the bases where already owned by VS. They should have neutralized the whole cont.

Nice try...
  4. Imperium Assault

You only ghost capped Indar at off hours. After capping, it's easy to defend from that location

TR already triple capped long ago.

TE? Or TR?

People should stay up late plotting and scheming to take away your imaginary achievements?
  5. Imperium Assault

Would need a metagame first, and the populations to support that
  6. TeknoBug

Whoa whoa stroke your ego some more will you. You're probably #1 on everyone's death list... well except your's, PalmTree is clearly better than you. :p
  7. miraza

As soltech forum readers can see, Mattherson is a pretty hate filled server :p have fun
    • Up x 2
  8. aedn

welcome soltech people, please bring plenty of popcorn, we are always running low.
    • Up x 3
  9. Gamepro03

As one of the leaders of TAS, I welcome our new allies and enemies to Mattherson! I've been looking for such a merge for a while, and cheers to hopefully larger scale battles, more enjoyable fights on Amerish and Esamir, and more interesting tactics/gameplay that will force everybody to think differently than just zerging it up :)
    • Up x 1
  10. Imperium Assault

You contradict yourself. How are you only 2-3 squads when you boast also of your outfits using the entire faction?

Btw, if the rest of TR are bad that is no one's fault but their own.

You didn't triple lock countless times, you merely ghost capped Esamir and Amerish countless times after you'd ghostcapped Indar
  11. Kunotron

Next week on The Young and the Mattherson.

BCP: "I like Pizza."

NNG: "God I ******* hate Pizza! Anytime we are on Burger-dar TE has to drop 100 pizzas just to take out our 15 tacos. Bunch of loser *** holes. Come at us with equal numbers and we will turn your face into a happy meal."

TE: "Buzz is right. Pizza is awesome. Quit hating because our toppings are superior."

GOON: "If your toppings are so superior, then how come the top half of the map is all Burger King? And last night we pushed you all the way back to your Pizza Hut. Yeah, that's what I thought."

TE: "Sorry, we don't care about how big our franchise is. We just go where the customers are."

AT: "Sounds like a poor excuse for low sales. We took both Chalupa-ish and Burrito-mir and you guys can't even hold 1/3 a continent with 99.999% of the population."

Sad part is that I'm not stretching this too much.
    • Up x 11
  12. Sebyos

If that's the kind of arguments you can bring you better stay quiet.
    • Up x 1
  13. Rolfski

Ghost capping isn't that much of a problem for big outfits, they can ghost cap a continent in under 30 min. You sound like the type of person that doesn't understand that big outfits only looking for good fights is part of the problem what makes Mattherson so much Indarside 2 atm. Go to Miller to see the differences.
  14. Sven

Appreciate the kind words about SG. We are not really a "small" outfit though. It is rare that we have less than 3 full squads going on any given night. The perception is probably based on when we are online, how we use our forces and the fact that we are very reserved in both forums and admission to the outfit.

We don't usually get going until after 8pm, EST US, although we do have members from Europe and Asia. After 8pm, you will see usually 4-6 full squads of SG around, but just not in the same place. We frequently divide our squads between objectives with overall command setting the goals for each and directing air and armor support over teamspeak voice comms.

We are a gaming syndicate, which means we have a presence in multiple games at the same time. I, personally, have been in SG since the launch of WWIIOnline in 2001. We only recruit mature gamers and have a strict code of conduct that we enforce across all games. Many of our members have families and are professionals. In a growing number of cases, we have a second generation of members from the same family -- parents and their kids. This is why you rarely see us involved in forum discussions -- especially negative ones. Our website can probably explain it better than I could here. www.sghq.com

We look forward to seeing new faces on the server. For any of the people transferring in, if what I have described is of interest, please visit our website. Whether we see you in NC colors or not, welcome and I personally look forward to the battles to come.

Best regards,

Sven
    • Up x 3
  15. BuzzCutPsycho

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  16. Juunro

What can you expect coming to Mattherson?

Well, you can expect a whole lot of fairly decent but not amazing players having fun shooting at each other while a small and very loud (if admittedly pretty skilled) minority yell and ***** at each other on the forums.

Honestly though; it's probably best to just ignore people using yell entirely. You'll save your sanity. Me? I don't take sides in this; all three factions have grade A ****-talkers.
    • Up x 1
  17. TehBenju

No offense is intended by calling SG "small" it's just that 3 full squads is SMALL compared to some of the "large" mega outfits on mattherson that are running upwards of 3-4 platoons during major ops. We only ever see up to one platoon of you SG guys at a time, and while you always give us a good fight, it just doesn't have the same scale as TE filling the sky with 4 platoons of mossies (has happened more than once, and is always hilarious and nail biting)

We here in GotR will generally have around 2-3 squads going most days during primetime, but on our major ops we will be bringing upwards of 150, in a coordinated mixed force of armor, air, infantry and special forces. 36 even highly skilled SG guys aren't much more than a speedbump :(. Same with thing with BWC. I honestly hope the server merge will allow some of these highly skilled "smaller" outfits on mattherson to flush out their membership.
    • Up x 1
  18. RobotCriminal

Man I hope you Matherson guys are ready for this level of epic VS gameplay:

• Up x 1
  19. Shotgunjoe

Speaking of pathetic, ironic responses.....you attack a persons character while espousing your own moral superiority...for playing a video game no less....that you , yourself play as well? I don't have enough punctuation in the world to highlight this level of hypocrisy and absurdity!
  20. lootandshoot

I love how so many people say you have no life and then write a wall of text to say that you don't. I find that the enclave is a zergy outfit and you do rage but WHO THE **** doesnt. one more thing TE has alot of people SO YES THEY ZERG ALL BIG OUTFITS DO ITS THE MOST EFFECTIVE THING IN THE GAME ITS THE MOST EFFECTIVE THING EVER LOOK A D-DAY IT WAS A GODDAM ZERG RUSH. so in short if you cant stand getting kill by a peticular group MAKE OUR OWN