[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Shinrah

That is not true, we care alot about them. We call it "Preventive elimnation of possible future enemies"
    Did I mention that it can be used as a grenade, or fashioned for use in artillery shells? :eek:
  2. PeaSum

I feel the need to inform our genetic modified friends about the fact that WASP members are indeed no insects. I am pretty sure that misinformation happened because we are masters of disguise.

But nevertheless we salute you for your efforts.

[IMG]
  3. IMTasty

4. YamiNoTenshi

Have they added the flamethrowers to our maxes again?
  5. Shinrah

VS will get new weapons next patch, heres a sneak peak of our new dual AI setup.
    [IMG]
  6. YamiNoTenshi

Uh oh, bug spraying crab people!
  7. Notso

I get chills down my spine just thinking about it... But did you see the redesign of the NC MAX the devs are making specially for use by WASP outfit members..?

[IMG]
  8. YamiNoTenshi

Why do your new max have high heels? Is it because you're all queens? :p
  9. Notso

It's not high heels, it's a tripod foot design for heightened stability during perambulation over varied and rough terrain.
  10. YamiNoTenshi

All I see is high heels :(

Ever seen a female Vanu infiltrator without a hemlet on?

[IMG]

Fish face
  11. Notso

/nightmares
  12. Shinrah

[IMG]
  13. Notso

You guys are just trying to give me so many nightmares so I can't play PS2 properly! Bloody psychological warfare! You are a discredit to your respective factions! Come out and fight me like a man!
  14. Shinrah

Nice fighting on amerish tnite, was fun at Splitpeak Pass and Silver:> Lotsa nice skirmishing!
  15. Notso

You guys gave us hell at Splitpeak! We were testing out running with lots of public squads with 4 WASP members in each, so we had a hard time getting our squads to be organised! Was still a good fight though, had lots of fun! We will probably have fewer public players in future "public" sessions I expect though
  16. Shinrah

Haha yeah was awesome, I wasted at least 18 mines/C4 on those sundies you kept spawning down at the VHC bay. Kinda love Splitpeak, its an awesome outpost to fight in.
  17. Dinapuff

Didn't get amerish, but we got the friday night ops! wooh!
  18. RedCat

Thanks for the awesome battles!
  19. AdennTM

lol you guys along with CONZ destroyed us yesterday evening at Dahaka. First you bombed us, then you rushed us with infantry and then you bombed us again xD

Funny thing is I could have destroyed your sundy but I had only brought 1 mine instead of 2 *doh!* :p
    I await a rematch you filthy NC!
  20. Notso

Challenge accepted >:D

Glad you all had fun - give it a few months and I might even be able to join in on FNO... Be afraid. :p