Notso
Last activity:
Mar 21, 2013
Birthday:
November 14
Home page:
Student
    1. There are no messages on Notso's profile yet.
  • Signature

[IMG]
    w a r f a r e a c t i v i t i e s || s p e c i a l i s t p r o t e c t i o n || i n c
    Planetside 2 Public Relations Officer || VENOM || EU - Miller

About

Birthday:
    November 14
    Home page:
    http://www.wasp-inc.org/
    Student
    I am a student studying Further Maths, Chemistry, and Physics for the second year of my A-Levels in the UK.

I love listening to and making my own music. I have a very eclectic taste in music - on the same day I might listen to Bach and Deadmau5 - although my compositions are unwaveringly electro house or sometimes more generally electronica. I also play the electric guitar and the electric bass (my bass is a fretless Yamaha and it sounds like sex made into music).

I occasionally go to the pub with a few mates, but my main pastime is gaming. Over the last year I have played almost exclusively Battlefield 3 (I have played every installment of the series at least once, the best in my opinion being BF2142). Other great games I keep coming back to are the Baldur's Gate series (check out Spellhold Studios for some amazing Infinity Engine mods), TrackMania United, Civilization V despite sucking rusty donkey bollocks at it (bollocks instead of balls, because I am English), and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance (if I suck rusty donkey bollocks at Civ V, then this game is a 1st grade nuclear disaster for me).