SOE LAG LAG LAG is insane Proof inside SOE need a fix

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caracal

bullets have travel time. It is possible for both players to have the killing shot in the air at the same time. Thats happened to me a couple times.

My big issue is when I approach someone, 5 meters away, unload an entire clip into him, only to have him blink away while i get shot in the back...
  2. Stew360

LOLLLLL agains a guys who like to pretent to be a tech or something ?

I know how thing work i do not need you to teach me anything

The problem is servers side and client side , the game create this problem

Not my GPU , CPU or anything like this

I run the game at 50 to 60 fps in big figth 80 to 100 elsewere, i have a gtx680dcuII top and cpu wise this game in any ways use one single core mostly lol and i have 4 core running at 4.6ghz my cpu usage in this game is damned low ... so yeah

My internet conection as 65mbps download and 3mbps upload i have 0 packets lost everysingle time i test it and i have a very low jitter and ping

my conection to matherson servers is 20 to 30 ms

So keep your trouble shooting and BS out of my way the game as a problem and its not on my side get over it
  3. Stew360

knife slice do not have travel time and the bullets traveltime is negligeable in QCQ wich happen most of the time in these situation
  4. An Hero

Are you aware you guys had Vanu weapons style for a bit and then it was taken out like yesterday?

That might be what you are experiencing, make a vid to see.
  5. Stew360

No its not we had these problem even before the patch and thing as gotten worst and worst nothing to do with our crappy accuracy and BS and unfair weapons balance ;)

it as everything to do with hitregistration and servers interpretation of the client data
  6. Stew360

[IMG]
    Sup brooklyn
  7. ddp

I remember that this lag and stuttering happened in Planetside 1 years ago but it didnt effect everyone. Same thing happened when a update was applied this happened also ctd's. I quit playing unsubbed then came back a few months later and it worked fine again. These things need to be tested on a TEST server before going to the live servers!
  8. AtomicGerman

I think you will find more help if youre less of a jerk and a troll. Glad you ain't on Jaeger.

Also, your computer is not directly connected to the server. It has to go through a series of nodes and other minor servers to get the main connection, and packet loss is rated only between you and the closest node, not all of them.
  9. Incinerage

Is there anybody in this thread except Stew360 and his alter-egos?

Requesting a lock because this thread started off non-constructively and only went downhill.
  10. Stew360

I DONT NEED HELPPPPPPPPP

I WANT SOE TO FIX THIS STUFF AND TROLL TO STOP TROLLING THATS ALL I WANT

I know whats is the issue every honest peoples i know with as good internet as me experience the same thing as well , all of them (( including those i kills after they die and vice versa ;)

I want SOE to look into it

I dont need help from (( jo es know everything )) when they dont ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

Wahington
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Denver ?

[IMG]
    [IMG]

And i can go on and on like this until the wold ends my conection is 100 % fine and better than most peoples even on servers at 1650 miles from me i still get 66 mx ping and 1ms jitter and 0 % packets lost on 250 you have multiples test from me and in all of them i got 0 % packets lost 0 ive never ever did a test in my pingtest hystory with a single packets lost

i have 25 ms with matherson servers and always have 0 % packets lost as well

so keep the troubleshooting for those who need it the game suffer from a bad networking issue i dont know how to fix it but its all in SOE hand they have to fix their game
  11. Exigo

Wow, you are the biggest **** I have seen in a while.

Your telling people with better English then you that they do not understand and that they are all talking BS.
    You refuse to take any help or even discuss your problem calmly.
    Your post is so full of bad wording and grammar that its a job in its own to decipher what your actually talking about.

Now that we have that out of the way, run a tracert to Matherson and look at the jumps and see if any of the jumps have high ping
    • Up x 1
  12. AtomicGerman

Heres a piece of advice kiddo. Lag happens. SOE is to blame for a lot of things, networking too. But that doesnt mean that your netwrok isnt also to blame. No one has perfect internet, even with my 24Mbps connection I still get ****** sometimes.

And you should accept advice even still. And stop insulting people who know a thing or two about networks. Youre being a massive jerk.
  13. Stew360

Sorry but i test my internet every single day multiples time for rating purposes pingtest and speed test and i have a huges history feedback on those website and ive never ever got a single packet lost in my test ;) unless their is something wrong with my internet providers and it happen like 1 time whithin a years for about a hours where i can get problems ...

My internet is not to blame and i can repost test after test you want to try rigth now ? do you think my result ( 4.39 ) on pingtest are any bad ? hahaha hope you are kidding

my score beat their meters wich is set at 4.37 score to get A rate ;)

So yeah

the game is to blame SOE is to blame the servers anything i dont know whats create the issue and iam not paid to find this out

its SOE buisness to FIX this mess not mine

My internet is fine it as been fine and YES perfect with 0 packets lost for the last 7 days and the issue was still there in the game all day all nigths everytime ive been playing so yeah

my internet dont start to magically go out of this wold and start loosing packets non stop because iam playing planetside 2 lolllllllll

its the game and it should be fix nothing wrong on my side
  14. Zitroxious

its not soe's problem you cant play, and seeing your response to people who genuinely want to help you, id say, i hope soe doesnt fix your problem but makes it worse
  15. Inzababa

maybe you being lag hacked? :)
  16. Stew360

it will be worst for anybody and those peoples who talk who try to (( help )) , they dont try to help they try to troll and try to say ( hey iam smart you are a idiots watch your conections )) LOLLLLLL

Iam 100 % confident of whats iam saying this issue is real and it as to be fix

these peoples who try to help ? help in whats ?

tell me ?

I have tell in the original OP thats my troubleshooting and conection stability to the servers and internally have been triple quadriple and more CHEK not juste double chek ;)

Ive said that iam 100 % certain it was not a issue related to me and me only and i wasnt asking for troubleshooting

I know how to test my internet and ive learn how to see my ping on matherson servers , i have 0 % packets lost so the theory of packets lost as die way before ive made this tread

everything was clear and adresse to SOE themself they can chek the data and see if their is multiples (( doubles kill )) im mean killers who die by the guys he just kills )) and figure out whats wrong

instead those peoples come here to BS me of been a idiots and not knowing anything about how the internet work guess what i know how it work and its on SOE side not on mine
  17. Zitroxious

Its a good thing you do know about how the internet works, so you can fix it yourself
  18. Stew360

No i cant because i do not work for SOE and i dont have any acess to their internal data ,but i suspect the lag compensation to have something to do with it but not just that ;) its a blend of thing that have created this issue

and its Client / servers / hitregistration / client and servers interpretation / lag compensation

i CANT do anything from here i have a locked client , and i have a 99.999999999999999999 % stable and good quality conections

So soe as the data to proove that iam rigth , and eveyones i know experience this as well strange that forums campers dont ;)
  19. Exigo

Still haven't seen your result from that tracert, even though YOU have a AWESOME CONNECTION (that's how you sound when you talk about yourself) the x number of jumps from you to Mattherson might not have an AWESOME CONNECTION.

I know your AWESOME and you know all about networks and how they work. But I just got to ask, you know your packet of data isn't going in a straight line to the server right? So run the damn tracert before blaming SoE for EVERYTHING
  20. Jex =TE=

Since when was ping an indication of bandwidth?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.