OneShadowWarrior's Recent Activity

1. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Shadows and graphics pretty broken

I know this is an old game, but the reality of it is I run a PC that far exceeds the requirements of a aging game. I think in all of us...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 30, 2022 at 6:56 PM
  2. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] spawn buffs.

I would like deploy zones removed from spawn vehicles. This was added before Bastions, orbital strikes, now? The survival rate of said...

Jun 27, 2022 at 6:41 AM
  3. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Summer update kind of disappointing

Usually there will be a banner or something cool I’d want to grind to get for the summer. I just wanted to say the bamboo Camo is very...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jun 24, 2022
  4. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Could Assault Buggies ever come back?

Could the true Marauder, Enforcer, Thresher and Skyguard ever come back from the original Planetside?

Jun 24, 2022
  5. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] NSO MAX Weapon that fires straight.

I don’t even understand why existing nanite weapons can’t be used on NSO maxes like the Gorgons?

Jun 24, 2022
  6. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Suggestion: Advanced Combat Engineering

Could engineering please be expanded like they did with the original Planetside? Anyone remember shadow turrets, cererbrus turrets (fired...

Jun 24, 2022
  7. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

EMP mines and grenades

Could we possibly have emp mines and grenades like the original Planetside? Ones that actually jammed vehicles. I get it, anti vehicle...

Jun 24, 2022
  8. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Wrel, we need a balance update.

Ah yes, zergside, vehicleside and sniperside, all to familiar with it.

Jun 23, 2022
  9. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread A Big Reason New Players Quit.

Being spawn camped. One hit killed, facing a large zerg where server performance degrades and the inability to counter players who know...

Jun 23, 2022
  10. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread The problem of games losing their sound is getting worse.

I just had it on Connery with Oshur tonight, sound went completely in and out. It was very frustrating to have my gun constantly fade in...

Jun 22, 2022
  11. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread The problem of games losing their sound is getting worse.

Yes my sound keeps cutting in and out in a 99+ 99+ fight on Emerald on Hossin at Nason’s. This has been an ongoing issue when they went...

Jun 22, 2022
  12. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Login issues with both Connery and Emerald

I can't login to Connery or Emerald.

Jun 20, 2022
  13. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread I'm so bored I'm downloading Everquest 2.

He is right though. Ever since they re-enabled the old spawn system. The fights have gone stale. I myself who played PS for all these...

Jun 18, 2022
  14. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [BUG] Are devs aware and working on performance issues?.

The game definitely feels choppier and it doesn’t matter anymore if I have settings on low or ultra. So I’ve learned to just leave the...

Jun 10, 2022
  15. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread I log off when Oshur is the only map..

It’s a beautiful map. Hands down the most artistic, scenic and boldest move by Rogue Planet to date, but like many projects similar to...

Jun 8, 2022
  16. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Latency spikes on Emerald every 30 minutes or so, unplayable..

I saw that this week on Emerald, the exact same spikes. Usually I noticed it during East Coast prime time. It’s funny now, because I play...

Jun 8, 2022
  17. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Infiltrators - when will you balance them?.

He nailed it in this post. In the first Planetside cloakers hacked stuff, vehicles, capture points, doors, they carried a boomer which...

Jun 6, 2022
  18. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] Galaxy Carpet Bomber Concept.

No thanks

May 31, 2022
  19. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Wait Times are stupid!.

Never see that on NSO……

May 31, 2022
  20. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Turn off Text Chat.

I often wish there was a thing you can check off in general settings to turn text chat off. The unwarranted spam from other players takes...

May 31, 2022
  21. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Latency spikes continue for Connery

Being West Coast based, I am still seeing bad latency spikes on Connery thru memorial day weekend. I think it’s hilarious because years...

May 30, 2022
  22. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Performance and Optimization

I know the roadmap shows a clear path of new horizons, I also knew The Arsenal Update was a huge risk and step for Planetside, but long...

May 25, 2022
  23. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Latency spikes still seen this weekend Connery unplayable.

Tonight 7:02 pm it hits again, poor connection quality, right on schedule. Back to Emerald again.

May 22, 2022
  24. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Connery Server continues to lag.

Yes, it’s been a nightmare.

May 22, 2022
  25. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ammo Pack.

I never even understood how opposing factions could get ammo from enemy packs either.

May 22, 2022
  26. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] ASP Skill: Anti-Material Rifles for HA.

I like it!

May 22, 2022
  27. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Latency spikes still seen this weekend Connery unplayable.

The Connery Server was fine all morning with my low 20 ms ping, latency just as low. 4:51 pm the spikes hit. Bad Connection, 150-625+ ms...

May 21, 2022
  28. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Latency spikes still seen this weekend Connery unplayable

I can just login to Connery at Sanctuary and sit and see bad connects with server latency shooting way beyond 300 ms. Starts at 6 pm PST...

May 21, 2022
  29. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Suggestion: Koltyr Map

You know the Koltyr map is not a total loss, I think the jungles in the Shattered Warpgate and places like Spiral Oasis are beautiful and...

May 20, 2022
  30. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Punctual Latency spikes for Connery

As usual latency spikes hit Connery on schedule at 8:00 pm PST.

May 16, 2022
  31. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread When is the sound bug gonna be fixed.

This sound bug has been with the game since they transitioned from DX9 to DX11. I want to say it’s a severe memory leak and the only way...

May 13, 2022
  32. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Connery Latency continues and G15 Logins with Emerald

As usual during prime time during PST 6 pm to 12 am latency issues and bad connects continue. 100ms to 6000+ ms The login G15 Error code...

May 8, 2022
  33. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Connery Server Latency - Community Survey - May 04, 2022.

Part of the World: California, roughly less than 2 hours away from Rogue Planet here Between 6:00 pm to 12:01 am Pacific Standard time...

May 4, 2022
  34. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Fix for Connery made it worst

I didn’t see any improvements on Connery with the fix, actually it made the latency in many ways worst. Of course I submitted a ticket....

May 3, 2022
  35. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Emerald latency spikes

I normally get below 100 ms server latency and now at 4:12 pm Pacific Standard time, getting massive server latency spikes. Well beyond...

Apr 25, 2022
  36. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread G15 errors are back on Emerald.

Here we go again, getting the same, can't login and I am trying to get away from Connery because it runs like hell. I created characters...

Apr 23, 2022
  37. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Connery server latency hitting

8:08 pm as usual, server latency hitting connery server hard.

Apr 22, 2022
  38. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Arsenal Update is fun

The servers have been an issue since the Arsenal update, but it appears your folks are doing what you can to get it fixed. I know that...

Apr 22, 2022
  39. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Connery Server Latency spikes still continuing

I already submitted a ticket days ago. Tried Connery tonight and as usually once 6pm pacific standard time hits. The Server latency...

Apr 20, 2022
  40. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Can anyone else log in ?.

Emerald has been a nightmare to login. Connery has been a server latency nightmare.

Apr 18, 2022
  41. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] Darklights to reveal ALL Stealthed.

They should just make flashlights a standard attachment once you bought it on your weapon at no cost to other rail attachment slots. That...

Apr 18, 2022
  42. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

G15 Emerald Logins, Connery Server Lag Spikes

G15 Login Emerald Server all Weekend Connery Server Latency spikes all weekend, 5 pm-10 pm Pacific Standard Time

Apr 17, 2022
  43. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread G15 Errors on Emerald 4/16/2022.

I got the G15 error, after trying to login for a several hours I gave up. I would go back to Connery Server but the server latency all...

Apr 16, 2022
  44. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Game crashing a lot since Arsenal update.

No sir, you are not alone in these game crashes and freezes. I did mention awhile back that starting with Oshur update the game to seems...

Apr 15, 2022
  45. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Oversized Outfits

What ruins these fights now is oversized Outfits. They either overpopulate an area with 300+ players and it's very clear, regardless of...

Apr 13, 2022
  46. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Mithril - G15 - Kick that gateway.

Same here at this time stamp, I try to escape the horrible latency of Connery only to not be able to login to Emerald with G15 error code.

Apr 9, 2022
  47. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread G15 Error Code Emerald can't login, Connery runs like crap.

ticket sent, I ran a server connection and got a grade A+ rating, it's not my rig. Everyone on Connery Server seeing this from 6 pm to 10...

Apr 8, 2022
  48. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

G15 Error Code Emerald can't login, Connery runs like crap

I keep getting the G15 Error Code for Emerald for all 4 of my characters, I tried to get away from the horrible performance with Connery...

Apr 8, 2022
  49. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Sniper Resistance wonky.

My suggestion is, if you carry a sniper rifle or scout you can’t cloak. You have to equip a pistol.

Apr 5, 2022
  50. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Sniper Resistance wonky.

That’s an outdated description it was changed to -20% sniper resistance and the movement penalty was removed. Your wrong….. Rank 1...

Apr 5, 2022
  51. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Question: Why is LMG hipfire so inaccurate aka BAD?.

Because they do LMGs wrong in this game, your mobility would be cut down using such a weapon and granted accuracy wouldn't be so great but...

Apr 5, 2022
  52. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Sniper Resistance wonky

Sniper resistance when it does work, gives me that extra second or two when I get dinged in the head to either return fire or take cover....

Apr 5, 2022
  53. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Attachments for Anti Vehicle/Air Weapons

You guys have really done a fantastic job on these new attachment choices and made the game so much more fun. There are veterans who I...

Apr 5, 2022
  54. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread SERVER PING SPIKING CURRENTLY.

It's hitting again on Connery during prime time at 8:47 pm. Some people are getting disconnects or cannot connect in, others like myself...

Apr 3, 2022
  55. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Equipment Check was a huge risk

I have not seen a change of this magnitude since the 2017 Critical Mass update that took infantry weapons to a different road and since...

Apr 1, 2022
  56. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread SERVER PING SPIKING CURRENTLY.

latency spike hitting connery right now started at 8:54 pm on the dot. 200-300 ms and poor connection. On Hossin at Acan Southern labs...

Mar 31, 2022
  57. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Game in a perfect state faction wise now

NSO can join no factions, they are wanderless scavengers. Perfect! Connery World Population 18% Vanu, 35% TR, 35% NC Emerald World...

Mar 31, 2022
  58. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Bugs with this update

Module for ANT not working, impossible to deploy in a base zone and when you can deploy it with the spawn module it let's you only pull...

Mar 31, 2022
  59. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread TR overpop on PS4 is rampant because they have no downsides.

I just use NS or NSX weapons. Vanu weapons been in the trash bin for years since the Critical Mass update when they nerfed them into the...

Mar 29, 2022
  60. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Connery lag.

Yes, I posted it in bug report. The developers didn’t believe me, because not enough people posted. After last night with constant bad...

Mar 26, 2022
  61. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Sort of lost in this equipment check test

Why are the Vanu getting drop kicked on heat based weapons? None of the Auraxium stuff looks appealing at all. Ammoless looks great but at...

Forum: Test Server: Discussion

Mar 26, 2022
  62. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Infantry Anti vehicle and Anti Air don’t work.

Great point Blackfox, they nerf the anti vehicle and anti air way to much. The lockons did to good of a job, but they did double whamy...

Mar 26, 2022
  63. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread SERVER PING SPIKING CURRENTLY.

Mithril had asked people to post if they saw this, unfortunately most people will complain about it to me on discord in my outfit but they...

Mar 26, 2022
  64. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Infantry Anti vehicle and Anti Air don’t work.

Actually the vehicles could only be hacked if they were empty, until advanced hacking was changed then they could be hacked while occupied....

Mar 26, 2022
  65. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Infantry Anti vehicle and Anti Air don’t work.

Elements from the first Planetside would help. EMP grenades that actually jammed vehicles, cloakers that could actually hack vehicles,...

Mar 25, 2022
  66. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread SERVER PING SPIKING CURRENTLY.

yup seeing the same thing, it's unplayable

Mar 25, 2022
  67. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Connery Server Performance Server Latency bad.

Latency spike hitting Connery right now with poor connections.

Mar 25, 2022
  68. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Infantry Anti vehicle and Anti Air don’t work

He who zergs with the most vehicles and air wins, your spawn camped when superior numbers hit. In theory, nerfing all the anti vehicle and...

Mar 25, 2022
  69. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Connery Server Performance Server Latency bad.

Here we go again 9:00 pm pacific standard time on the dot and the Connery server going on the fritz, everyone seeing the server latency at...

Mar 14, 2022
  70. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Connery Server Performance Server Latency bad

Ever since Oshur has been added the server performance been very unstable on all continents. I normally get less than 50ms, but lately...

Mar 12, 2022
  71. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Spawn fix today?

I wonder sometimes about the 2 steps forward and 3 steps back in every approach with you guys. I always encouraged more new maps, I...

Feb 14, 2022
  72. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Sound Bug back, cloaking bugged.

It appears this is voice chat related in the game. Once I disable it completely as with no device on both input and output in game, it...

Feb 11, 2022
  73. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [BUG] Anyone Else Getting Worse FPS in Big Fights After Oshur Update?.

Yes, lot of latency, stutter and lots of stuff not working or feeling clunky i.e. cloaking not engaging, shields not engaging or the gun...

Feb 10, 2022
  74. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Sound Bug back, cloaking bugged

1. I was on Hossin in a sizable fight at Nasons, after about an hour into the fight I could not hear my weapon fire nor my enemies, I could...

Feb 10, 2022
  75. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Do Distant Shores Items go after March?.

Going to miss the lodestar and deliverer prototypes. I like them as better AMS alternatives than the Sunderer, I hate that bus.

Feb 10, 2022
  76. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [BUG] Anyone Else Getting Worse FPS in Big Fights After Oshur Update?.

Yes, performance has definitely reduced since recent updates. Especially the stuttering, I normally run G sync with a frame rate in game...

Feb 10, 2022
  77. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Oshur - Love the water but no fights

I think in the entire time since Oshur got released, I’ve had but 3 fights in the water. It covers large sections of the map. Will...

Feb 8, 2022
  78. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Oshur is fun. Thank you!.

After such a wonderful map the other maps feel dull. This is a horrible feeling, I only want Oshur now. All the other maps now feel...

Jan 31, 2022
  79. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Sound Bug on Oshur occurs faster than other maps.

It’s a persistent audio issue that has plagued the game when they upgraded it to DX11.

Jan 31, 2022
  80. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Connery Server down, Emerald Server Stuttering like crazy

Opening weekend for Oshur! Uh Oh! Please fix.

Jan 28, 2022
  81. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Oshur nice but the flaws still show..

I been telling them for years and years, bring us more maps, if they build them, people will come. The other thing people will go nuts...

Jan 27, 2022
  82. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Oshur nice but the flaws still show.

First of all, I want to say Oshur is beautiful and well mapped out. However 2 glaring issues that never get addressed show even more on a...

Jan 26, 2022
  83. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Bad graphical glitch since last update

In the most recent update a graphical glitch keeps occuring and I confirmed it with several players in my Outfit, we are all seeing it. I...

Jan 5, 2022