OneShadowWarrior's Recent Activity

1. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Persistent Micro Stutter on Emerald

There is a constant Micro Stutter on Emerald. The sound also keeps cutting in and out with stuttering. There have been many complaints...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 27, 2024
  2. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Constantly stuck on Oshur.

11:00 am Oshur opens on Emerald it is now 5:00 pm PST and they are still on Oshur.

Mar 26, 2024
  3. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Router Pad being exploited

Router pads are ending up being placed inside walls and in some cases underground. I don't know how they are doing it. However I was...

Mar 21, 2024
  4. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

It was overkill taking away revives. They could have done things like give medics an ammo pool with there medical tool and they have...

Mar 21, 2024
  5. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Constantly stuck on Oshur.

On Emerald, Oshur opened at 11:00 am. I logged off because I know it won’t rotate till 6 pm. Players are getting stuck on this map 6-9...

Mar 21, 2024
  6. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Constantly stuck on Oshur.

Ditto

Mar 20, 2024
  7. OneShadowWarrior liked Wh1tebe4rd's post in the thread Constantly stuck on Oshur.

@Mithril In your report you only write that the rotation will be changed. However, this does not include the triggering of an alert. On...

Mar 20, 2024
  8. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Constantly stuck on Oshur

I don't mind playing on Oshur for an hour. It's bad enough Connery server is toast. Now I get to see the same dwindling population on...

Mar 20, 2024
  9. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

3rd party software at login

I now have 3rd party software asking for personal information with my email everytime I click on desktop to start the game. Furthermore...

Mar 8, 2024
  10. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

4X4 would be nice on Sunderer, they climb like they have a 4 cylinder engine with 90 horsepower.

Jan 25, 2024
  11. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread CPU Intel Ecores 12th Generation or later causing massive stutter.

This code I typed was put on Planetside desktop under properties, target file. It will vary depending on where the player has his game...

Jan 11, 2024
  12. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread CPU Intel Ecores 12th Generation or later causing massive stutter.

Failed to mention this is with Windows 11 and Intel CPU's

Jan 10, 2024
  13. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread CPU Intel Ecores 12th Generation or later causing massive stutter.

It's bad when I as the player have to write a code to address this. %ComSpec% /C Start "Planetside 2" /High /Affinity FFFF...

Jan 10, 2024
  14. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

CPU Intel Ecores 12th Generation or later causing massive stutter

Just to let you folks know. The 12th generation CPU's or later causing bad stutter and big frame rate drops. I should not be seeing 30-50...

Jan 10, 2024
  15. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] Allow people to character server transfer for $120?.

I'd rather them introduce better content to draw the players back. Stop worrying about the new player experience and focus on the...

Jan 9, 2024
  16. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Dec. 19 2023.

I been saying it for a long time....... Sunderers have been way overdue for an overhaul in the shop, but vehicle zergside is bad enough....

Dec 28, 2023
  17. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread G15 Error code and freezing of game logging into Emerald.

I logged into Connery, this is usually how it runs, even on Emerald [media]

Nov 16, 2023
  18. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread G15 Error code and freezing of game logging into Emerald.

The performance drop is massie logging in to Emerald, can barely move. [media]

Nov 16, 2023
  19. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

G15 Error code and freezing of game logging into Emerald

[media] Still experiencing login issues, during non prime time and prime time.

Nov 16, 2023
  20. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Will NSO be updated further.

We can only hope. A unfinished project.

Nov 14, 2023
  21. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Guide] My take on OW 2023/2024.

Unfortunately, OW was a complete waste of time and resources. They could have had new content or new maps eventhough Oshur is still...

Nov 14, 2023
  22. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] 4+ Days in a row of Cheater.

It's been pretty bad on Emerald. I have had players literally log off because they get sick of it. These ones are really obvious,...

Nov 13, 2023
  23. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Nov. 13 2023.

The core physics of Planetside 2 makes it a cut above any other game even to this day. 11-12 years have elapsed and veterans are still...

Nov 13, 2023
  24. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Functional armor, gear

I am not trying to make this a COD MWIII experience, but they are on to something when it comes to vests, boots, gloves and gear that does...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Nov 13, 2023
  25. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Long standing bugs

1. Audio bug - My opinion, it's 50% of the experience. When I can't hear my weapons fire or my enemies weapons fire and have to relog to...

Nov 13, 2023