OneShadowWarrior's Recent Activity

1. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread When infils finally manage to chase every other player off....

Glad to see I am not alone in my rants about infiltrators.

Jun 11, 2021 at 3:05 PM
  2. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread VS "Heavy" LMGs suck.

Your joking with this post, right?????? First the Flare is a deadly LMG in the hands of a marksman, I auraxium’d so fast in that gun my...

Jun 8, 2021 at 9:10 PM
  3. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] Remove SMGs from Infiltrators.

It’s been an ongoing issue even with sniper rifles. Infiltrators are in a odd place compared to how they were in the first planetside....

Jun 8, 2021 at 8:57 PM
  4. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread What Planetside 2 direly needs, coming from a returning player..

Great Post! 1. As Axel Foley once said in Beverly Hills Cop “you can never have enough firepower”. Americans love there guns, you can’t...

Jun 7, 2021 at 2:23 PM
  5. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Still a great game, in spite of the screwups.

No, I see what your saying and it is very similar to this game. They’ve gone off building Sanctuary, Outfit Resources, Outfit Wars,...

Jun 4, 2021
  6. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Still a great game, in spite of the screwups

I don’t play PS as much as I used to, Connery server is so dead, I just made new factions on Emerald, but even the fights on that server...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Jun 4, 2021
  7. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread NSOverhaul Progress 6/3/2021.

This is very exciting news! It’s what I have said for years. A goldmine of a fresh fourth faction that you guys can build and expand with...

Jun 3, 2021
  8. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] To Devs: How You Can Revolutionize Planetside 2.

The problem is the devs can’t. March 2020 - 10,290 players Now - 4,190 It doesn’t take much to realize the game is dying.

May 30, 2021
  9. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] To Devs: How You Can Revolutionize Planetside 2.

Here we go with another person that thinks teamwork is the keys to the game. Outfit resources and Outfit wars, were dismal failures. The...

May 30, 2021
  10. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Could spawn rooms be improved?

First of all if your the defending base, why are spawn rooms even able to be spotted on minimap? The line of sight of spawn rooms as...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 24, 2021
  11. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Lock On Launchers Doing No Damage..

That’s because lock-on launchers were massively nerfed, they used to have an original algorithm that was quite effective as I know the...

May 24, 2021
  12. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] Fixing/Removing Frustrating Mechanics.

They spent so much time balancing and nerfing and buffing, things are just whacked on many levels with vehicles and infantry. It's such a...

May 24, 2021
  13. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] Flash, Harassars should take damage from roadkills.

Definitely and the heavier the object definitely the higher the damage, skidding over max suits as if they were mice, makes no sense, it...

May 24, 2021
  14. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Where can I buy these cheats everyone is using ?.

Is it from sniping by any chance? Since they have no scope sway and can cloak, infiltration is the ultimate cheapshot class. They...

May 24, 2021
  15. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread 18 Years content boring.

I do try really hard not to remove a fly from a person's forehead with an axe, but jesus EG7 or whatever you call yourself now, that's it?

May 24, 2021
  16. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Mines and C4 not despawning.

Yes, seeing those animation issues also.

May 24, 2021
  17. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

18 Years content boring

Just stating the facts, 18 years pf Planetside and that's it? Very unexciting content.

May 24, 2021
  18. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread How about a faction balance for a change?.

He who zergs with the most numbers in a single area wins. Once you pull enough vehicles and bombard, it’s all about spawn camping. The...

May 22, 2021
  19. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Scorpion not accepting my cert points to buy.

Now there is finally a countdown timer on when it releases. Disregard, it wasn’t there before.

May 19, 2021
  20. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread A new batch of Empire Specific weapons?.

Get Doku back in here to design!

May 19, 2021
  21. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Well? Did you enjoy the PvE Campaign?.

nope, anything like missions, construction, campaigns, even bastions, that includes outfit wars, that takes players away from fights, is a...

May 19, 2021
  22. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Scorpion not accepting my cert points to buy

I have more than enough certification points to buy the Scorpion when I click to purchase it, instead it gives me a error code and does not...

May 19, 2021
  23. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Weather Effects?.

They used to have some of these features in Planetside 1. We used to get an actual dust storm. It was more visual than anything else.

May 14, 2021
  24. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] Vehicle Refit.

They used to have this feature in Planetside 1, it was done at the ammo bay.

May 14, 2021
  25. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Planetside 1 bring to 2.

Oh that reminds me, emp grenades, emp blasts from command tools and emp mines to temporarily disable vehicles weapons and speed.

May 13, 2021
  26. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Planetside 1 bring to 2

You have tons of content in the original PS that is right in front of you. No need to come up with new planet names they are already...

May 13, 2021
  27. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Since December 2020 - Not spent much.

Biolabs had issues in rendering and client hit detection as fights got bigger, they could never get spawns right for attacking forces, so...

May 13, 2021
  28. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] Nerf / Balance Banshee.

They’ve nerfed it to many times already. You know if anti air weapons actually worked the problem would be solved.

May 13, 2021
  29. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Since December 2020 - Not spent much.

That video was great! Yup, no one asked for Esamir to be made 1/3 it’s size, just base improvements. That video slammed it. Outfit Wars...

May 13, 2021
  30. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Since December 2020 - Not spent much.

A freeloader? I have a lifetime membership? Do you? I have 6 characters and they have the vast majority of skins, camos and stuff on all...

May 13, 2021
  31. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Since December 2020 - Not spent much

When Andy pumped up Escalation, I wasn’t enthusiastic about it. I saw nothing redeeming in any of the developments. Not in outfit wars,...

May 12, 2021
  32. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Connery Server ghost town + Campaign griefing.

Connery is overdue on being merged with Emerald.

May 10, 2021
  33. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Optimization.

They do have lots of features they need to have streamlined with DX11. The Graphics settings are very much the same since release, same...

May 10, 2021
  34. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Containment site a step in the right direction.

What’s funny is they did away with the Esamir storm and I want more fights at the containment sites but don’t get them enough. From what...

Apr 30, 2021
  35. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread How bad is the cheating, and what is done?.

Even as modernized COD is they ban people in droves with such a modern game you would expect they had a handle on it, but the reality is,...

Apr 30, 2021
  36. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Gunplay is lame and underwhelming.

Compared to games like COD and Apex the gunplay can be underwhelming, but the game is 8 years old.

Apr 30, 2021
  37. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Has PS2 Always had Poor Anti-aliasing?.

When they moved from DX9 to DX11, it appears the graphics fidelity has gotten worse. They are long overdue for graphical fine tuning and...

Apr 30, 2021
  38. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Containment site a step in the right direction

First of all, Wrel, thank you for getting rid of the storm and your team smashed it with containment sites. The update wasn't as exciting...

Apr 28, 2021
  39. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Planetside 1 supposed to be better than Planetside 2.

All the original players from Planetside 1 just wanted was better graphics with a updated engine, not a complete revamp of the entire game....

Apr 27, 2021
  40. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Audio Dampening + Reverb With Back Turned To The Source.

I don’t think your setup is the issue. This has been an ongoing bug when Daybreak moved PS2 from DX9 to DX11. They never fixed the audio...

Apr 17, 2021
  41. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Am I the only one still playing in the Shattered Warpgate?.

I don’t even footzerg on Esamir. I also stay out of bases. Shattered WG started out as a organic battlefield and died quickly. To...

Apr 16, 2021
  42. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Audio Dampening + Reverb With Back Turned To The Source.

Oh the sound, audio issues, I’ve been ranting about for eternity, glad someone else see’s it? The best part is when you get shot or hit...

Apr 16, 2021
  43. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread In what direction is the game heading? (serious conversation).

I been in the game for PS 1 and 2. I haven’t seen anything to be excited about in the last 2 years.

Apr 12, 2021
  44. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Opportunity Cost: Oshur.

This was obviously Andy’s vision before he left Planetside 2. I am going to give Wrel the benefit of the doubt as we haven’t really seen...

Apr 12, 2021
  45. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Vehicle] Is there a ESF unspoken code about tanks shooting them?.

I turn my tells off, got tired of listening to idiots. It’s your game shoot at what you want with the exception of friendlies on your side...

Apr 3, 2021
  46. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Its time to quit planetside 2.

As a player who did both Planetside 1 and 2, ran with squads and outfits. They really screwed the pooch when Andy took over. Planetside 2...

Apr 3, 2021
  47. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] I wish I could move to Emerald.

I was with Connery since the beginning of PS2. However Connery is a dying server. So I just personally made the switch over to Emerald,...

Apr 3, 2021
  48. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Stop adding stuff, start fixing..

And updating and upgrading. Even Minecraft got a graphics upgrade, sheesh!

Mar 23, 2021
  49. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

high volumes of players unable to login

I keep getting this notification over and over and can't login at all. I get other popups at login that keep giving me similar issues at...

Mar 19, 2021
  50. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Leaving Planetside.

They spent to much time promoting outfits and the meta game that really just added fuel to the fire to the zergs and campings. I don’t...

Mar 17, 2021
  51. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Unspoken Code of Conduct!?!.

They are to worried about Outfit Wars to care. A complete step in the wrong direction.

Mar 17, 2021
  52. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread The new user/player experience.

They’ve lost focus that the game should be fun at the cost of a few to justify the many.

Mar 10, 2021
  53. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread The new user/player experience.

I am there cash cow after 18+ years of playing the game and I completely agree. The true essence of the game lies within the solo player....

Mar 10, 2021
  54. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

That OW issue doesn’t surprise me

You guys at Rogue after all this time finally figured out that Outfits would double up on the third faction to muscle them out on Connery...

Mar 3, 2021
  55. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread This time last year the game was getting ready to triple its population. Today all that pop is gone..

It shows with the right effort the game can skyrocket. The problem is, we’ve seen nothing original, new or anything exciting since the...

Mar 1, 2021
  56. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread T9A "Butcher" Muzzle Velocity.

The original Butcher also had a spinup mechanic, that punched the rate of fire to 780 rpm at max output. It was better before they nerfed...

Feb 25, 2021
  57. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread According to this definition, all you players who don't try to win are stat padding.

Welcome to Campside, Your right, kill/death ratio is all that matters, not outfits, not winning, none of that. It’s either camp with a...

Feb 25, 2021
  58. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Off Topic] What hardware should I buy for PlanetSide 2?.

Planetside has always been very much CPU bound. I’ve had both AMD and Intel, but Intel is my favorite and so are Nvidia Graphics cards. I...

Feb 23, 2021
  59. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestions] Some ideas to make the game varied.

I firmly agree that the original Planetside had so many elements that clearly were not brought over and completely abandoned because they...

Feb 20, 2021
  60. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] GALAXY DEPLOYMENT: New era of sky bases.

Galaxies were mobile spawn points when the game was first released, there were no ground battles, so they removed it.

Feb 20, 2021
  61. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] New Flight Controls & Mouse Tethering.

The first Planetside had better flight mechanics, I even used a joystick. PS2 Flight mechanics frustrating.

Feb 12, 2021
  62. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Unerfed NC Max Suits, now un-nerf TR.

I never said unnerf the NC maxes. They shouldn’t have nerfed them in the first place, ever since the Critical Mass update in 2017 it’s...

Feb 10, 2021
  63. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread This patch is pretty good!.

Fixes are great, the rest to be honest, boring.

Feb 10, 2021
  64. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] T.I. Alloys.

Yeah, nice job another one less base to fight. Might as well stick us all in VR training to all duke it out, like the shoebox Esamir was...

Feb 10, 2021
  65. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Before you call for an NC Max nerf....

They should have never nerfed them in the first place, just removed slugs and work from there, but of course they went overboard and the NC...

Feb 10, 2021
  66. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Unerfed NC Max Suits, now un-nerf TR

Since you folks had unerfed the NC Max Suits, can you now unerf TR? Our Prowlers, Banshee, Striker, Gatekeeper, Vulcan, also reinstate the...

Feb 9, 2021
  67. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread ideas new maps !.

I’ve requested new maps for eternity, it falls on deaf ears.

Feb 8, 2021
  68. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread T.I. Alloys is not the problem.

They should just put power silos just like in the original Planetside, ANTs can drain and fill up the facilities, Galaxies also had 1...

Feb 3, 2021
  69. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread New Map.

Been asking for this forever.

Feb 3, 2021
  70. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Test Server Update - Jan. 28, 2021 (Outfit Wars Revamp).

You guys shutdown TI Alloys, because you can't figure out the ultimate riddle, of how to get people out of dug in bases? The answer is...

Feb 1, 2021
  71. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Too many Infiltrators in fights.

It’s been an ongoing exploit that I have done countless posts on. Sniper rifles in the original Planetside could not be used by...

Jan 31, 2021
  72. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Test Server Update - Jan. 28, 2021 (Outfit Wars Revamp).

Outfits Wars revamp - don’t care. I stopped running with squads or outfits when they started all that. People became obsessed about...

Jan 30, 2021
  73. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [PSA] NC Max buff on PTS, is this what hope feels like?.

They should have never nerfed them in the first place and just started with removing slugs. Pretty hilarious how they are essentially just...

Jan 30, 2021
  74. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread TR Butcher.

Butcher used to have a spin up mechanic that gave it the uniqueness, but they removed it and gave it a flat rate of fire. I am not asking...

Jan 22, 2021
  75. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

TR Butcher

I know this is probably a long shot, but is there a chance the TR Butcher can get just a foregrip attached as part of it’s loadout? The...

Jan 22, 2021
  76. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

Can't login since maintenance today

I go to load screen and the G29 Error pops up everytime I try to login game

Jan 20, 2021
  77. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread More people need to know this about Wrel...

I don’t know if Wrel has had the creative freedom to bring the game to what it should be, everyone has a boss. There are also limits to a...

Jan 18, 2021
  78. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Andy Sites leaving RPG. Wrel and Chris Farrar to lead.

My opinion, the whole 2020 since Rogue Planet took over has been unexciting. I’ve seen nothing new with my character, just more support...

Jan 18, 2021
  79. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread What happened to my Vanu Max Sprint Ability?.

Maxes one on one for anti infantry in close quarters can decimate. They actually excel at it, almost to well. Then if you throw in a...

Jan 14, 2021
  80. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Performance update.

It appears to me in the big fights the game is smoother. I have my FPS capped at my monitors refresh rate of 144 hz. In big fights the...

Jan 13, 2021
  81. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Contemplating a return... questions.

I would try it, since it’s free, if you have fun, it’s all that matters.

Jan 13, 2021
  82. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread What happened to my Vanu Max Sprint Ability?.

Welcome to the joys of nerfs and balance. Having something you like, get taken away, all too familiar.

Jan 13, 2021
  83. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Ruined.

Yes, the essence of the game is in the solo player, but Rogue Planet listened to I have no clue and moved into Outfit Wars, Outfit...

Jan 13, 2021
  84. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread RTX 3060 TI.

I have a 2080 RTX TI which is more than enough to power this game, I wish I would have stayed with my 1080 GTX and 1080 p. 1440 p is nice...

Jan 9, 2021
  85. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Players (rarely) appearing out of nowhere (video).

This is my 4th PC since PS2, Nvidia or Ati, my current is a 2080 RTX TI and I doubt even a 3080 RTX would even matter. Rendering has been...

Jan 5, 2021
  86. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Players (rarely) appearing out of nowhere (video).

The transition from DX9 to DX11 did not go as smooth as planned. As Biolabs both domed and underground experience these issues. The game...

Jan 4, 2021
  87. OneShadowWarrior posted a new thread.

It’s obvious Rogue P, your out of ideas

So back in March of 2020, people got excited with Bastion Carriers old and new can to check out what was happening with PS when Rogue...

Jan 3, 2021
  88. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Buffing AA.

I been complaining about AA for years, great post.

Jan 2, 2021
  89. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] QUEUE Times.

I have a lifetime membership that I bought when it was first offered because I loved Planetside so much, still do. I can honestly say that...

Jan 2, 2021
  90. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] QUEUE Times.

Ironically, I never have any of these issues with a membership. Are you playing for free?

Jan 2, 2021
  91. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Connery memory leaking like a sieve right now...needs reboot, perf is garbage.

I gave up on Connery, usually on Emerald

Dec 31, 2020
  92. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread A critique of DBG/RPG, and how to improve most changes.

Great Post! Yup, I keep ranting to Rogue Planet, they should have focused on Combat.

Dec 31, 2020
  93. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Sure PS2 has issues, but it's still fun..

It’s a classic game like Minecraft. You can’t expect much on a game with an 8 year old engine. Most video games average a 2-5 year cycle....

Dec 24, 2020
  94. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread [Suggestion] OS Spam is ruining fights and kills 'fun' things.

Outfit OS Spams, Shields. Bastion Carriers and Storms on Esamir, all of these ruin fights period. When 60% population against 40% show...

Dec 16, 2020
  95. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread NSX Masamune issues after recent Auraximas patch.

Sounds about right, Bull in a China Shop with Rogue Planet. They tried making it a contender like the Decimator but you still have to hit...

Dec 16, 2020
  96. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Which directive weapons are worth getting?.

Betelgeuse for VS and Godsaw for NC for LMG are about it. Maybe the Kraken and camos.

Dec 16, 2020
  97. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread Can't Play Medic at Night!.

I hate medics, they are very bugged, first when they heal or revive they get the constant weapon firing bug and they don’t know there...

Dec 16, 2020
  98. OneShadowWarrior replied to the thread TR Max Balance - Lockdown.

I am not asking for any buffs for TR, just stating the facts. They have a few marque items, but when the basics for instance of like the...

Dec 15, 2020