Can´t log in Char screen play button

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Collin, Nov 21, 2012.

1. NoXsNoNO

check done all files're good

I create on other server Lithcorp, i can log on

Got only probleme with the Miller Server
  2. Collin

all files are good
  3. Sickor

same here my Mainchar is on Miller validatet all files they are ok launched the game hit the Play Button nothing happens
    im very upset i buyed today 6 mounth membership and cant play the whole day .
  4. Collin

just say what game file and we will redownload it
  5. Veratu SOE

It's different for the small set of people that have it happen. There are 2 issues related to this problem. We've got it narrowed down and are continuing efforts to get it resolved. We'll update you just as soon as we can with more info.

If anyone is having this problem on a WEST COAST world (Connery, Genudine, or Helios), please let me know, I'd like to talk to you.
  6. NoXsNoNO

Allo ?

I can log on "Lithcorp" all map

I can't log on "miller"

So .... Restart Miller or find bug on your miller'server
  7. Rippy

Ran the VGA even before I posted and now but no result. Files are all healthy.

Veratu, have you been able to check the "health" of the account and affected character data serverside yet? Miller had (might still have) severe latency problems today so the corrupted files might not be local but serverside.

MadAxe is the character on Miller that I have problems with if it helps.
  8. Sworaven

Did this, was still unable to log in.
    • Up x 1
  9. Veratu SOE

We've ramped up our logging detail, would all of the people having this issue please re-attempt to login (so we get logs on our side), and then please post here letting me know you've re-attempted to login so we can go and piece it together.

Thank you
  10. Lordtrenchard

Ditto, as Per Sworaven (Outfit Friend) Did this before I posted in the forum and opened a ticket. Maybe chars needs to be copied from logs as to what they've bought etc and manually deleted/upgraded to what they bought. New chars can be created, just credit them with their gear then go find a fix in slowtime instead of us waiting to play our mains. I'm supposed to be subscribing later today but no chance unless its the main that I've already spent cash on. Sorry.
  11. Sworaven

Tried it, no succes (but that was not the point if I understand correctly). Should you need it, my charactername is the same as my forumname.
  12. Lordtrenchard

Attempt made, spammed play button 3 times, still the same result.

(Edit: as per Veratu, my char name is the same as well)
  13. Veratu SOE

It's not related to what you've bought. We've loaded some of your characters into the game ourselves that are "stuck" and everything is in tact. We know where the issue is, we just need a bit more log data (which we've ramped up) so we can isolate the root cause and get it fixed.

Please re-attempt to login, and post here letting me know you have so I can dig into your log server side and nail this down with the dev team.
  14. Ängel

Tryin the whole eveniing, and last time 2 min ago. Doesnt work. "MetalMarine" on Miller.
  15. Lordtrenchard

Ok, I'll try another login. :)
  16. Sworaven

Done. Spammed the 'Play'-button a couple of times as well.
  17. NoXsNoNO

"NoXsNoNo" on Miller / Terran

spamming, no change
  18. Lordtrenchard

Same result. Hangs at Play button.
  19. Shura

Alright just attempted again (didn't work ofc) character name is ShuraPrime on Miller.
  20. LookAtMyHooves

LookAtMyHooves - Miller VS - still cant login