The Abyss - Vanu

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Hawkin-, Jun 24, 2015.

1. SoLiDxX12

Friendly bump. Always great seeing you guys in the battlefield, anyone looking for an outfit on VS Genudine should consider them.
  2. CommTruise

For Science!
  3. Hawkin-

Kick A33 with The Abyss
  4. Hawkin-

The new update may be coming soon
  5. Hawkin-

New update announced.
  6. Ximinet

Hey,im looking for an outfit. But it might be some problems if i join to yours,for example:

-I dont understand English speaked,only writed,so the mic issue maybe gonna be a problem.

Other than that,i would like to join,im towards to play as HA or Infiltrator,i decide when i have the console yet (i dont have the console now,but planning to have)
  7. CommTruise

Still recruiting for the forces of Science!
  8. Dirge

Tell toodles to stop tking. Thanks.
  9. CommTruise

stay off my recruitment thread clown.
  10. Dirge

Then tell toodles to stay off mine. I haven't posted anything particularly bad yet, but have you seen the zhit that he has on mine? It's like something skiddy would do.
  11. MrMcGiggittyGoo

You started it by posting first on The Abyss recruitment section. Just you wait and watch what I do to you toxic kids.
  12. Dirge

13. MrMcGiggittyGoo

Keep doing this on the recruiting forums and I will be the least of your worries. More bumps for your post coming tomorrow and every day till I get banned from the forums.

The in game stuff will still go on as planned.

Toodles!
  14. Dirge

Relax, I haven't even done anything. You really do get angry over nothing, don't you?
  15. CommTruise

Still recruiting for the most legendary planetside outfit of all time!
    • Up x 1
  16. Hawkin-

17. its_TH3GOD

I'd Like to join,tired of being in team that don't have your back,or just stay there while the base is being taken over(im fairly new btw) tried to add ya but its not working(PSN) so here's my username on PSN ITS_TH3GOD(if it doesn't work try " own ya " )
  18. Hawkin-

Welcome to the Abyss
  19. CommTruise

Always recruiting team oriented Vanu players. We also can help new players get better while giving you access to vehicles and infantry. We do everything!
  20. Sil4ntChaozz

Can confirm these guy are legit, and some are from my favorite FPS, ahhh I'm TR! Everything i know is wrong...

Also I don't have a mic cause of uh, speech issues.