Air is the only thing that doesn't fear its counter.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Badname707

This isn't true in my experience, but things on Connery may be different. If I've mortally wounded an aircraft, it's typically unlikely that a pilot will bail and I won't be rewarded the kill. Aircraft will also often escape me, but if I'm paying attention, I usually do more damage to air than air is able to do to allies in my region of operation.
  2. Reclaimer77

Because I don't fly on my TR alt??

Way to go Matlock. You cracked the case LOL.

Cyropaedia's Infantry Only Stats:
    Average KPD: 0.093

Cyropaedia's Scythe Stats:

Average KPD: 5.90
  3. Badname707

Have you tried flying at all? It's really not so easy, even if you're exclusively trying to ground farm. The only time it's easy is when the enemy puts up literally no resistance. I've been chased off by small arms fire from small units of organized infantry. ESF's are not tough.
  4. Cyropaedia

Thanks for keeping my name blue. You have the honor of talking to a true Ace.

Reclaimer77's AA Stats:
    Burster: 0 Kills.
    NS Swarm: 8 Kills.
    (Last unlock March 19).

Cyropaedia's AA Stats:

Burster: 36 Kills

NS Swarm: 28 Kills
  5. Badname707

To be fair, it looks like most of your kills are A2G. Typically aces are considered A2A pilots. Not to discredit talent at A2G, but it has a significantly lower skill floor.
    • Up x 1
  6. Cyropaedia

He doesn't fly. It doesn't even register on Dasan or Planetside2 Players. lol.
  7. Moz

Thanks for the chuckles!!

Thing with AA in this game is its more difficult to be effective, and you need a good few of you concentrating on taking those air peasants down.

It is certainly doable, just requires team work and co-ordination.
  8. Reclaimer77

Dude I'm goddamn PROUD that I don't use an ESF in this game. Please keep posting that.

How would being a piece of crap player like you who needs LOLPods to even get kills, make me a better person or player?

Even WITH your ESF stats, you can't even pull a total KPD above 1. God you are SO bad.
  9. Cyropaedia

You are right. I deserve the Flying Cross for carpet bombing the enemy. :p
    • Up x 1
  10. Reclaimer77

Yes clearly it's hard to fly in this game

Cyropaedia's Infantry Only Stats:
    Average KPD: 0.093

Cyropaedia's Scythe Stats:

Average KPD: 5.90
  11. Cyropaedia

Reclaimer77's AA Stats:
    Burster: 0 Kills.
    NS Swarm: 8 Kills.
    (Last unlock March 19).
  12. Badname707

That's a pretty sad thing to be proud for. You're playing a videogame dude. It's one thing not to care about a part of the game, but to **** all over people who've practiced it and enjoy it is pretty lame of you. Flying an ESF well is not easy, at least not easier than keeping them away with AA. So long as I'm not being threatened by other targets, running AA is easy as **** and does what I need it to. When I use air, I frequently get denied from participating from most battles. It's better when I have other competent pilots with me, but they are few and far between.

Considering you don't play either parts of the air game, what makes you qualified to comment on it?
  13. Reclaimer77

You're a scumbag. I can only imagine how many players cheesy losers like you have driven from this game.

Sitting here, lying through your teeth, trying to say AA is balanced when ALL YOU DO is farm ground targets.

Go play in traffic.
  14. Badname707

Why are you so mad though?
    • Up x 1
  15. Cyropaedia

Play Call of Duty. Apparently, Combined Arms is NOT for you. lol.
  16. Taemien

I think this thread has ran its course..

In the meantime...

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  17. Cyropaedia

Reclaimer77 is like the Taliban complaining about 'Murica's A-10s, B-1s, B-2s, F-16s, F-15s, and B-52s KPD.
  18. Badname707

• Up x 1
  19. Reclaimer77

When the only hard counter for air, is more air, that is NOT combined arms.

You pilots don't even know what combined arms means.
  20. Reclaimer77