Taunting enemies

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ballto21, Feb 1, 2015.

1. AlterEgo

I do taunt MAXes when I kill them. That is, if I am close to those skillful abominations.
  2. ColdSuit

I only taunt in response to the enemy taunting us. Nothing annoys me more than be taunted when we are losing to a vanu Zerg. Don't say that the NC suck when it's 24 vs 96. I don't care if you win, BUT DONT GLOAT.
  3. MallowChunkage

V+3 as NC
    "I THINK I BROKE IT!"
  4. zu2

Taunting or teabagging can get you killed. A number of times I've killed people teabagging corpses. Sometimes when I kill a br1 who has drop-podded into the middle of a crapfest I'll welcome him to ps2.
  5. Onhil

I find it funny when maxes V+6 me when they kill me, speiaclly when they have very little health left and my AV nade is on them
    • Up x 1
  6. Killshoot1

I have been taunted by a sneaky infiltrator, when we where the
    Only ones in a tower , he sayed " hey light assault you call your self a soldier" over and over again
    I could never catch him ,first it made me mad , but I juSt recognize that he is
    Just plain better at the game , so I laughed it up .after 10 min he had mercy with me and slit my throat :)
    I gratulated him on a good play . His response was ,"next time more luck "
    So it's part of the game , pretty funny to me
  7. Plunutsud pls

nothing beats teabagging, nothing.
  8. FateJH

I don't usually even see or hear what's happening after I die very well, if I'm not already contemplating on respawn locations, so you'd just be wasting your time on me.
  9. Konstantinn

V+6 taunt as often as you want. Immature people will ragequit, meaning fewer enemies at that base. V+6 is like your side side arm :)
  10. Trebb

If you taunt me, or kill me in a cheesy manner (hi2u terminal campers), I *will* make it my mission to kill you and your vehicle over and over until you run out of nanites. 99% of the time this works, the other 1% the stars seem to align and I fail like 10 times in a row. It's hilarious, the swiss cheese holes line up perfectly for my ultimate fail compilation.

ie I sneak behind their vehicle, plant 3 mines then get sniped. Pull a lib to tankbust, and suddenly 5 ESFs where there were none. Pull a stealth vulcan harasser, only to flip over right behind my nemesis. Getting desperate, I use a C4 Ji-had jeep, ram it into the back of his vehicle only for the C4 bug to hit and not actually damage it. The list goes on ;)
  11. Sebastien

I don't. I don't need some autistic nerd raging ******* coming after me because he has to prove he's better.
  12. Shadowomega

I do the audio taunt when I c4 tanks as a Heavy :D

13. Apples

Generally I feel that someone who feels the need to do such things are pathetic and I take great amusement in shooting some idiot who's busy trying to tbag a corpse. I also enjoy when someone tries to do it to my corpse on the death screen and I see them get rofl stomped in the face giving me assist points. Truly the time anyone wastes attempting to taunt gives me far more pleasure as I watch t hem die time and time again than it could ever give them to attempt it. :)
  14. Doc Jim

Taunting? Nah, I never feel the urge to do that.
    If the enemy has been cheesing my whole team and taunting us I WILL teabag him at the first chance but that's it.
  15. Apples

You know sometimes an attentive tanker might be preoccupied and you'll get lucky enough to get behind them but usually they're the people that don't know how to use their tank properly and expose themselves time and time again. It's these people who continue to complain about C4 because suddenly their tank explodes and I doubt taunting them has helped. Seeing as they're now looking at nerfing C4 again, some food for thought there.
  16. ReconTeemo

never gloat or taunt enemies, however i teabag some dead bodies before. But then again, they can't see you teabag them, because of the screen pop up. lol
  17. Shadowomega

I have had a few tankers start turning their turret when suddenly they hear a Vanu voice saying "Find Enlightenment" just as I hit the switch. However I understand what you say Apples, though if a Heavy Assault did it rather then a Light Assault C4 Fairy then it shows how lacking they and their fellow tankers really are.
  18. Gazatron

For me it depends who I kill. If its someone who I know to be a dick and who I know will despise being killed by me. I may hit v+6 just to add fuel to the fire
  19. bl33ping

after every kill unless a) i'm being stealthy or b) we agreed not to do such things via whispers. followed by a teabag if its vs.
  20. JudgeNu

I don't teabag.
    I usually only taunt if its warranted, like they really tried very hard to kill me and it was a gg.

But my favorite is when I kill a vehicle, usually a harasser while im in my tank.

[SAY] You: I need a ride!

Oh wait, you don't have one.
    • Up x 1