Test Update Notes 7/29

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by d_carey, Jul 29, 2014.

1. starlinvf

My newer character disappeared too, but the name is taken. Name: TestPilotFred

I made this the other night to get a fresh batch of certs. Oddly, my older test characters are still there.
  2. Badinah

Hope hegbeh can still count that for helmut cred:(
  3. dirtYbird

I was still having a problem with directive objectives not updating even after relogging.
    Specifically Infantry>Infiltrator>Kills / Sniper Rifle Kills

I had made some kills and nothing showed up, I relogged and those previous kills still didnt show in the directive listed.
    The next kills did start appearing.
    You could waste a lot of time on live if they are not going to count until you have logged in twice.
  4. Finalizer

Just double-checking here, are bugged MAX directives a known thing? Played a few hours on a VS character (LiterallyTrash), yet the only thing it tracked was a MAX Punch kill. It does have stats for a few HA kills though.
  5. Boildown

Progress towards Directives, or completing a Directive and not getting credit? I found a bug for the former this weekend, killed 3 deployed sunderers but "Deployed AMS kills" remained at 0/15. If that bug remains, you want me to tweet it and do the rest?
  6. HansaFanatic

Hey SOE...yesterday i pulled a max on TestServer...killed some dudes (TestServer is well visited these times :D) and finally died...
    and still before i could choose the next spawnlocation or class...i spawned right after the lifestatistic again as the same MAX in the same Biolab.....is this a bug?..i mean its awesome for testing issues ...but is it a bug?
  7. sucoon

is the bug fixed, when you can drive with an deployed sunderer?
  8. Nepharion

Is it just me or is the sprint slower now on the test server. compared to the main?
  9. SexyTRex

Definitely not a fan of the auto-spawn.
    • Up x 3
  10. Kirppu1

Crap, it seems youtube does not allow linking to a certain part. The part would be 1:02, and it would be my reaction.

Also the new startup pic is just stupid, it basically says:"NC R BEST, FREEDUM AMURRICA HURRDURR F*** YEEEH". I have nothing against new loading picture but please not stuff that shows mainly only one faction, that reminds me of north korea since it mainly shows one, thus it's same as the portrays of kim jong il
    • Up x 2
  11. SexyTRex

Damn directives still not progressing. name: SexyTRex and I'm still in the pts.
  12. Fned

So, I guess directive points are tracked per-character now rather than per-account?
  13. wajiedkhan

thanks d.carey for my answer... but how do I message higsby ingame? is there a command?
  14. IDC_

lost all directive points i achieved last weekend (i think they removed the parts achieved by the squad and some more)

only have a medic rifle and a carbine kill part-directive

revive/heal/support/repair all lost

----------------------

German UI - Directives Bugs - Missing Buttons/Captions:

##UI.Directives.Requirements
    ##UI.Directives.CompleteXObjectives
    ##UI.Comleted

General Overview: Sani, ? , ?, Carbines, ?

Weapons Overview: carbines, sniper an scout rifles no text only icons

Vehicles Overview: lightning, vanguard, harasser, liberator, flash - all non-weapon dierectives without text

Infantery Overview: icons 1-3 (crosshair, grenade, undefinable) without text caption, half of the sub-directives without text

Carbines Directives: 1 field containing only 0/0

Sunderer Directives: no text only icons

All final directive rewards: string not found

when completing spotting directive ingame: string not found
    ---------------------------------------
    the complete directive system needs more explanation. most of the time you run around not knowing what to do. looking at the directives screen does not help at all. everywhere missing texts and no tooltips o anything helpful.

-------------------------------
    Death Screen - Missing Buttons:
    ##UI.Deathscreen.PressToEsc
    ##UI.DeathScreen.PressToAutoSpawnNo

at the weekend i autospawned at the nearest location of my death, not the last location i chosed
    today i come to the mapscreen everytime, like hiting esc at the weekend.

i don't know what to hit (mouse, space, esc) and where it takes me (last spawnpoint, nearest spawnpoint to dead body, map screen) o_O

don't have the time today to do more testing - hope i get a helmet :oops:
  15. TitanBadger

Also found a bug where exiting a sunderer launches the player out and upwards as if they have exited a flying aircraft, it always kills me. Sometimes when exiting a scythe for ground repairs, I fall to my death as I have been warped 400 meters up in the air, landing dead by my aircraft...

IGN - MowThemWithMowers
    • Up x 1
  16. anartark

I lost directive points too, had 105 points if I well remember and now only 5
    character name "marlboro"
  17. Fned

Sadly, I can now confirm that the teleport-into-the-sky-when-getting-out-of-a-vehicle-that's-underneath-a-roof bug is still in full force. I parked a harrasser on a bridge underneath one of the awnings and was launched to my death immediately.
  18. Acceleratio

Directives not updating (have only tried combat medic so far)
    Name:"Templet5"
    without the "
    I could only start testing today so i dont know if that matters
  19. WArzypooh

About respawn, i disslike the fact that its on return (used to space) , but i can live with it.
    THing that i fing bad is Max respawn, after using a max with new Certs, you might endup respawning as a MAX again, spending too much resources you didnt want while in a rush. Make it at least that just for maxes your Class changes after respawning , swaping back to MAX is easy after, it would be liek if you would die in a Tank and Respawning out of the vehicle bay again with a tank.
  20. Wasabi

Lost my directive points. If i recall correctly i had 105.
    Name: Bobbin