Opinions on Mattherson/Waterson Merge?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alarox, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Negator

Both Xelas west and Splitpeak are massively in favor of the defense due to lack of offensive sundy locations, ease of sundy destruction, ease of defender spawn from both the natural high ground spawn and biolab, and ease of defensive air makign an impact, but because they arent quit as massively in favor of defense as nanite sub they chose that route over nanite sub. Waterson had 2 lanes to worry about, Mattherson had 1.
  2. Negator

keyword is 'can'.
    • Up x 1
  3. VSDerp

totally misread that lol
  4. VSDerp

aeflic i applaud you NC scum!
  5. DQCraze

They swear to much for me...Every other word is an f bomb. Guess I'm just used to more professional comms, career and all.
    • Up x 1
  6. Aeflic

... sorry? Rebels not imperialists
  7. ChampagneDragon

True. Credit on this has to go to VCO, and Aeflic especially. There are many, MANY, others who are contributing, but VCO put in a lot of hard work to bring many NC together.

That and everyone now has Wisdomcube on ignore.
    • Up x 2
  8. DQCraze

Nah just a different style I totally understand the cat herding. The NC crowd seems a bit younger. I can't talk like that because of my professional career, I can just see myself talking to a patient and dropping a few f bombs. It's bad for business.
    • Up x 1
  9. Sigmundr Rumare

That's just Aeflic's fiery NC spirit burning through your ears and coursing through your veins! Your cold purple spandex blood just can't handle his indomitable will!

We try to curb his language sometimes, but man some people really just don't listen until you curse at them. :p If you've/you ever run with one of our VCO-only platoons you'll notice he curses a lot less, probably due to people actually doing what they're told to do.
    • Up x 1
  10. Negator

Army culture does it
    • Up x 1
  11. Kaktwox

They need to be merged. Populations are shrinking and waiting for more players to leave while waiting to merge will eventually be too late.
  12. Aeflic

Understandable, a much different approach in jobs etc. Its tough to motivate pubs in the NC when they are use to derp platoons most of the time. Have to spring them into action, but they are a good bunch when they get use to rollin with some of the good outfits.
  13. Aeflic

Thanks, props go to all the NC leads and outfits willing to work together. It's been an experience, but a good one! But anyway keep the Waterson and Mattherson merge on hold for now. We would chew right through em
  14. dstock

Gah, it must be awesome having a populated server...

Wait, Isn't that was this was all about, anyways?
  15. Devrailis

Why should we apologize if the word "Freedom" is offensive to you? ;)
    • Up x 1
  16. VSDerp

that F bomb
    • Up x 4
  17. Mustarde

Last time I went to waterson....

• Up x 1
  18. ViXeN

How cute, the Mattherson NC infantry think they are good. I guess Waterson VS infantry will have to show them how its done. :D
    • Up x 1
  19. DeadliestMoon

Eh, without DPSO, Zaps, and Wrel Waterson VS are kinda nobodies.
  20. EliteEskimo

Mattherson VS still holds the Trophy Belt of Trash Talk and grins proudly while spouting all sorts of drivel over yell chat though. :rolleyes:
    When it comes to yell chat Mattherson NC/TR has Mattherson VS beat by a long shot in terms of professionalism.

Yes, but with talk about a Mattherson/Waterson merge will naturally come talk of how Waterson Pubs/outfits are going to be cast out among the wolves that are the highly competitive/coordinated Mattherson outfits. I would assume Waterson will face a similar fate as SolTech. That isn't to say your best of the best will die off/dissolve into Mattherson outfits but I will personally find it interesting to see what becomes of all the other outfits. Who will win to become the biggest TR outfit between ODAM and AOD for instance? Surely two outfits of that size cannot coexist peacefully while simultaneously maintaining their massive populations ... Or can they?:eek:

I would also think that with the merging of Mattherson/Waterson the East Coast would become the most challenging server in literally every category of the game. When I think of Mattherson post merge I can't help but think of it as the undisputed most challenging/ bring your game face server. We'll have easily the highest concentration of highly skilled infantry players, most likely the highest concentration of skilled tankers, and easily the highest concentration of highly skilled pilots whether that be ESF/Liberator/or even Galaxy.:cool:

Until the time comes for your playerbase to stand the ultimate test Waterson, Mattherson will be waiting for your arrival....
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.