[NC Mattherson] Sunder Military Gaming

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Neritus, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Forlorn Hope

Is it raining outside since its Spring? Stay warm inside and join SMG. We will make you feel all warm and fuzzy.
  2. Forlorn Hope

There is a pot of gold at the bottom of the SMG rainbow. I dont actually know what that means.
  3. skifton

April Fools....it's a pile of dead VS/TR bodies.
    • Up x 1
  4. Forlorn Hope

I HUEHUEHUEHUEH'd.
  5. skifton

NC Mattherson players!

We're always taking applications (99% are accepted) for new players who want to be a part of an organized, tactical group in Planetside 2!

http://sunderhq.com/ (click the "Join Now!" button).

See you in game!

skifton2
    O-2 Captain - Air Battle Group
    Sunder Military Gamin
    www.sunderhq.com
  6. Forlorn Hope

What I want to know are who are the 1 percent?!
  7. skifton

Should've been you...
    • Up x 1
  8. Forlorn Hope

LOL
  9. skifton

Engineers, unite!

[IMG]
  10. Kacey

Engineer's with our AV turrets, get a nice four to six of us on a ridge and watch us decimate armor columns >:3
    • Up x 1
  11. Herby20

Fun fights with you guys last night <3
    • Up x 1
  12. Forlorn Hope

Always fun to fight against you as well Herby! I have had fun flying with you guys in the off hours trying to level up my TR alt.
  13. Deladin

Come fly the friendly skies. Just a little air video, most taken during SMG ops nights.

14. Forlorn Hope

SMG is looking for new members in every division. If you are looking to learn to fly, tank or just run infantry we have a place for you.
  15. Forlorn Hope

SMG has gunners with actual duster kills. Take that Vanu and TR you can't even contend!
    • Up x 1
  16. Forlorn Hope

With the recent Duster buff infantry everwhere will now run in fear from the sound of the duster! Not, its still terrible. I will still fly you around in a duster lib though 30 meters off the ground hovering and still missing every other shot because the bloom is so huge.
  17. Forlorn Hope

4 more Duster Kills for SMG yesterday. Soon someone will get an actual medal with it and we shall rule the world!
  18. Aeflic

Tell Dathnic he can't make promises about being on command and make my feet tingle the first time I hear him and then not show up to the party :/ I wanna coordinate and pew pew with SMG!
  19. Forlorn Hope

I know Aeflic, he didnt show up to our party either :(.
  20. Aeflic

Hope all is well!