Mattherson problem.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DARKIDER, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Metallic123

Please, do you really think that'll happen?
  2. EliteEskimo

GOKU already did it, I think DA did too, so I don't see why not. The VS also have a big reason to do this as well if they want better fights. It's also more productive to offer constructive solutions then to shout "Screw it!", and give up.
    • Up x 4
  3. Negator

maybe.

Id really like to see some sort of outfit partnership between individual VS and TR outfits. Establish trust and credibility. Share thoughts. Play together. Scrim together. Talk out how to run ops and retain players.
    • Up x 1
  4. Metallic123

I'm all about TR not sitting at 22% pop. A lot of TR/NC left to join the VS. It would be nice to see the opposite happen. Also, waterson is such a fun server to play on as TR.
  5. Posse

The Very Dangerous Operations Group is already doing that :D
    • Up x 1
  6. DQCraze

I don't know what screen you where lookin at but it was even pop the whole way.
  7. EliteEskimo

Going to Waterson is not an option if we want Mattherson TT to improve, and I'd like to think the high number of organized outfits on Mattherson offers a truly unique experience which no other server can really match at the same level. Fridays on Mattherson are probably the best example of this.

I can't say for certain but I may have already seen a VDOG outfit tag. I will have to make sure to get Ender's TR Alt name so I can let him know if BWC needs backup or is getting outnumbered since DA is all about fighting against stacked odds. I would imagine you guys would also have fun fighting alongside Mustarde, the Widow Makers, and Virtual Guerrilla would likely enjoy fighting in proximity to Rampage as I'm sure he'd appreciate the Skyguard coverage and ammo Sunderer.:D
  8. Metallic123

Mattherson can rot
    • Up x 1
  9. Tycoh

[IMG]
    Every time I log in my TR avatar and see an alert on Mattherson about to start i get the strong urge to log off instantly. Playing on Mattherson for 51 days was not fun as TR.
    • Up x 6
  10. KnightCole

yeah, the Mattherson VS, time and again, they take unholy amounts of rounds, their accuracy is amazing....they hack, they cheat, armor hacks, aim bots.

Especially late at night.
    ****, just now, point blank, fired first, headshots, body shots, everything, I fire first and still die? Guy's shield isnt even out? really?

Up on a pillar, this LA takes like 12 rounds from my EM6, like 3 and 4 times he pokes around and I unload, nothing..really? give me a break...its ********.

Give me a goddamn break.

Just before that, I unload and kill one guy, but hte 2nd guy, sprinting, just stops and headshots me..evident by the ding ding ding sound, not even ADS or anything....

Thats why the VS are winning by such a large margin. They are not good, they are hackers...cheats...sorry...they are.

its astounding, when guys are not armor hacking how fast they drop, even with thier shields and NWA...its about 15 rounds..

The guys who do not Aim bot, its astounding, they dont kill in just a fraction of a second. It takes a bit. But those that are.....its show face, plink, dead...

VS Mattherson have plenty of them..

Call me madcuzbad, idc, VS on mattherson...they be hackin hard. Esp these late night dudes.

Its why 2 VS walk in amongst like 20 NC and kill em all. Its why the VS pretty much just waltz up w/e Lattice line they choose. Its why they have such a high *** WDS score right now.

Drop the hacks, drop the ******** and play the game properly. One does not take 4 Headshots and about 10 body shots, even through a Shield...

****, I know I dont. I have max NWA and resist 4 and I dont take half the rounds these VS dudes are taking. its pretty crazy.
  11. Devrailis

The Republic Needs YOU Soldier.

Yes YOU. YOU Specifically.

You may be a speck of dust at the end of the day, but it is through your sacrifice that the Terran Republic endures.

Please don't pull a (VS)Shwack and let me catch you (from behind) in a Vagrider. ;)
    • Up x 2
  12. Vanon

Overpopulation is an issue, but it's one of many. The imbalance that is Matherson has more to do with how the sides where formed. Honestly, a lot of it goes back to the old ZoE update. The enclave, which had recruiting most of the TR, up and quit around that time, and most of the guy's who ran platoons on NC and many small and medium outfits just outright left.

This left VS with the vast majority of higher rank BR players, and guy's who played since day 1. You certainly can not blame VS for not quitting. The reality is that pop advantage + a huge cert advantage + players that have worked together for over a year = a seriously huge advantage.

This advantage is compounded by NC's completely incompetent command chat, with leader's who are so focused on their pet projects that they forget about every other platoon out there, and with the exception of maybie 4-5 outfits, NEVER send reinforcements. Despite this, command chat always seems to fight for 2nd place, never for first.

TR seems to be the opposite, they have a solid command chat, they just don't have the numbers or BR to do much.

Yes it's imbalanced, and in a lot of ways, but on that same tolken using "overpopulation" and "exploit" should not be catch all excuse's to why NC or TR lose. It's that excuse that keeps NC at least, from learning from their mistakes and becoming better. It also cheapens, by design, the VS's effort in the alerts and WDS. Look, i hate VS more then the next guy, but they are good, most of them play hard, and that should not be thrown away because people want to protect their ego's.
    • Up x 1
  13. Metallic123

A lot of vanu recruitment comes from other servers as well which just makes this gigantic blob bigger. It's funny because the amount of players who aren't vs are quitting or migrating. Who would've thought that stacking the odds in your favor ruins the fun for the other factions.

I foresee Continental locking means 2-3 continents purple and all fighting on the remainder. The TR who already hate consistently being WG'd are leaving faster then they are joining. Once the NC loses fotm what do you think will happen to them? Sure all three will have their loyal soldiers but the VS will have creamed their competition enough to eliminate all but the most die hard or the complete noob.

This will be awesome, I can't wait to see that.
    • Up x 1
  14. RoyAwesome

Do you have a factory up your *** where you create all this ******** you are posting?

EDIT: bummer, this forum censors those words. Please come to reddit where I can properly post words about how I really feal.

EDIT2: I fully expect this post to be removed by the soe mods.
    • Up x 1
  15. Ender

Interesting, who's doing all this mass cross-server recruiting?
  16. Metallic123

Sorry, let me rephrase that. Mattherson VS really stand out and many of their larger outfits have these cool recruitment videos. There are vanu who have left their old servers to migrate to the super VS dominant one here. Don't believe me, ask in /region chat in a platoon battle. Why go to reddit when PS2 forums are right here? Also, I'm sorry but internet words aren't gonna hurt my "fealings."

Enjoy your targets while they're still on your server!
    • Up x 1
  17. Flipwin

A lot of Vanu on Mattherson are PS1 vets, as are the big outfits on Mattherson. Hence the reason there are so many of us. We recruit our friends etc to play with us on the same faction/server. However, I have noticed a large increase of what can only be described as "laser wielding n00bs" as of late... Not sure where they have appeared from.

Server merge would be cool. Cant see SoE going for it though.
  18. Negator

Tinfoil hatter. Also, perhaps you should know your game. NWA and resist do not stack, which is the biggest reason you feel outclassed. So when i pop my adrenaline shield and get a free 500 HP, you pop your resist and get nothing; of course i win.

/facepalm.
    • Up x 2
  19. Negator

FFS where do you kids come up with this stuff? What information are you referring to when you say 'VS recruit from other servers'?

I see a loser, with a loser's mentality, ready to point the finger when he's losing.
  20. Posse

I'm not sure they can handle 4k people in one server, because that's what Mattherson and Waterson add up to combined, to put it in perspective, the most populated server (Connery) doesn't reach even 3k.
    • Up x 1