Mattherson problem.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DARKIDER, Feb 9, 2014.

1. DeadlyPeanutt

lol... in the real world you get killed once and you never EVER play again (perhaps you should try that).

you're talking about a COMPUTER GAME not reality. balance issues will exist. in the real world war is about life and death... computer games are about fun

yeesshhhhh... i get tired of people arguing against balance because computer games are like the real world.
    computer games are NOT like the real world
    *facepalm*

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. DeadlyPeanutt

that's about it. when you see us coming, please unlock the doors and take your pictures down.

thanks!
  3. VoidMagic

It also helps if you shave all the livestock, paint it purple and put on some Abba. You'd be surprised but not as much as that livestock.
    • Up x 1
  4. Negator

TR and NC have both won alerts on even ground lately, but i've seen a handful of alerts handed to VS on a silver platter over single strategic decisions, or a single platoon being extremely lethargic in how it handles its people. These are decisions made by 1-4 people which are the difference between intact pride and walking away from the game.
  5. Negator

6. LegioX

**double facepalm for somene that did not understand a word i said**

I was talking about Physics concerning vehicles and weapons not (if you die you should never play the game again and go do something else) argument you just said.

**FACEPALM**
  7. DamageKing

8. Posse

• Up x 2
  9. EliteEskimo

Ah the wonders of an outfit having a strict admissions process amounting to a higher average KDR is surprising indeed:rolleyes: . I would be interested to see how VDOG's stats will end up stacking up against DA's. Will it be the same, better (Due to more overpop VS/NC to farm), or less due to more horizontal recoil of TR infantry weapons when DA is all about infantry weapons.
  10. Posse

Hey, I wasn't the one who came to say that your outfit's total points were worth anything, you're missing the point.
  11. Negator

Who did, and is the point exactly?
  12. CptFirelord

Oh booohoo you don't want to play the two overpopped factions.

Play TR for 800+ hours on Dramattherson then QQ to me. Kthxbye.
    • Up x 2
  13. Ender

I don't think he was pointing out KDR. Though even total experience is somewhat of a moot point as far as this topic is concerned. Not sure how any stuff posted from outfitpoints has any relevance to this topic though really. Numbers don't always turn into skill, skill is not always organized, and organized numbers can still be beat by smaller organized numbers. Retention can only really be measured by the amount of people that have a very early join date, and even that is subject to flaws since people accidentally leave or leave and come back now and then. Not to mention it's hard to effectively measure in any numerical way.

And to answer your question Eskim0, VDOG's stats are better as far as kdr is concerned, lol.

[IMG]
  14. Posse

Why did you link it then? And the point is pretty much what Ender said here:

15. Negator

average BR, % online last 7 days, % online last 30 days, you know. the relevant stats.
  16. Posse

It's funny because usually, the bigger the outfit is, the lower BR and activity levels are.
    • Up x 1
  17. Bloodlet

Been enjoying my time as TR. Unfortunately I wish more people were like me and would help out the underdog factions rather than piling on vastly overpopped factions. Last night when I logged off it was VS 45%, NC 30%, TR 24%. Seriously how can people justify themselves when having 15% more pop than the next highest faction and 21% more than the lowest pop faction? I get faction loyalty, I really do but I personally do not find it fun steam rolling over people. I might as well go beat up a bunch of kindergartners if that's how I feel like getting my kicks.