Mattherson problem.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DARKIDER, Feb 9, 2014.

1. DARKIDER

There is a big problem in Mattherson the VS population is 41% always and the NC is like 38% and the TR is 28% the problem is that we are not wining any alert, any bio lab..............
    The VS are always more i don't think that the TR are having fun, same for NC they always let the TR to stay in the spawn room but not to have fun.
    Also i found some people who are cheating, like killing their friends in the same server but on another faction, so they are taking xp.
    To solve this problem i suggest to make it unable to make more than 1 character on the same server.
    Please do something about it.
  2. Chivalry

Your suggestion wouldn't solve that problem (since it's free to play and thus free to make new accounts), and accounts used to be faction-locked per server.

If you find people abusing the game like you described, report them via the in-game /report function.
  3. Jeralamo

As a Vanu on Mattherson I have no interest in playing when Vanu is so over popped but at the same time I dont want to play my NC alt either :(

I maybe played one hour since WDS started
    • Up x 2
  4. EventHorizon

Until they have an effective way of addressing overpop this will continue unchecked. If all your interested in is zerging from base to base and just rolling over people for points why not the overpoper faction? There's no built in downside.
  5. LT_Latency

They need to move some VS from Matterson to Waterson. The VS on our server don't have enough people.

Give players like 3000 certs if the offer to move a high level character or something
  6. OceanicTR

Would be nice for SOE to address this situations as an NC I have spent all my days playing since dot and love it but as of late it's getting totally boring keep being dominated as I'm sure it is for the true VS players that want a fight . Were all loosing at the end of the day
  7. CrashB111

The offered to do that in the past with TEST and a few other large outfits IIRC.

They didn't go for it.
  8. LIKE A BOSS!

Combine Waterson and Matherson to make the super server. We Vanu Matherson are all MLG LOL 360 no scope players. We will put the Waterson NC overpop to shame.
    • Up x 1
  9. LT_Latency

They just do a open one so any player can decide on their own. If you move a level 30+ VS from Matterson to Waterson we will give you 3000 certs. Couldn't hurt
  10. LT_Latency

Yes yes, That why they all said no when A switch was offered to them.

Go to under population..............No my uber ego.
  11. LIKE A BOSS!

Why would anyone want to leave there home servers? Some outfits are really close and work well together. Might cause a breakup.
  12. LT_Latency

There is always an excuses. If you can't put your money where your mouth is....
  13. LIKE A BOSS!

My outfit does combined OPs with another pretty much everyday. Why don't YOU just move here?
  14. LT_Latency

Moving me does nothing. I am not on a high end population team. I would switch to VS but I need all my certs refunded on my level 78 guy so I can respend them on a new guy. But either way the TR still also need people on Waterson as NC is our zerg team currently.

But your mad skill MLG you should be fine..........ohhhh wait.
  15. LIKE A BOSS!

LMAO you're the one complaining about populations I'm doing just fine on my server keep up your QQ doesn't bother me in the slightest. My faction is doing just fine where I am.
  16. LT_Latency

No I point out a seriously population problem.

On our server VS always get destroyed because they don't have enough people while matterson has too many VS. They could balance this out by shift so VS.

You came in talking be **** about VS being able to man handle the zerg with your uber skills and VS were offered the chance to do so but the VS turned it down.
  17. LIKE A BOSS!

I would rather them merge the two servers than for them to give the option for character transfers. With my way Brother and Sister outfits will stay together. With yours it splits outfits apart and people have to start all over and try to remake a whole community.
  18. xboxerdude

Op's total percentage = 107%

fail
    • Up x 3
  19. LT_Latency

Maybe we still get full continents at prime time. I think there is too many people to put them together.
  20. LIKE A BOSS!

And also he is wrong because the VS isnt always 41%. It depends on the time and if there is an alert. We VS have been underpopped before and still won Alerts because the of disorganization NC and TR.