[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Miztress

Check out the Sents! You know you want to!
  2. MasterFroglicker

Currently I'm on West02, but I might check you guys out and join after the next character wipe. You guys sound fun. Also I heard something about cake and cookies =)

off topic: I find it odd that the tactic involving direct, speedy movement is named after an animal most known for cunningly hunting in packs and surrounding their prey. I figured "The Cheetah" or "The Bull" would fit better.
  3. bigcracker

4. KiddParK

ya know crack, that's always been a question i've asked myself as well...

Either way, they seem to be giant purple robots... and in the end... I'm ok with that.

I wanted to call the outfit 'the corps of discovery' but my officers threatened to kill me and Sentinels was chosen in place of all out mutiny and murder.
  5. TEKE

So I found you guys, mainly because you were at the top of the recruitment forum and im the type of shopper that picks the first thing he sees. I'm interested in going out and shooting some things if you guys want an extra meat sack to stack up in front of you as a wall. Some times my gun works too.

Any how, I submitted an app, trying to post on your website, and saying hi.

Kall.
  6. KiddParK

Anyone who helps bump the thread is OK in my book.

Well, it's not really a book, more like a pamphlet... or maybe a PRIMER... ha ha!
  7. Evil Rich

Bump up for our buddies...

GooberCat
    Quantum Dawn
  8. Jepaul

Im not ok but I'll bump your thread.
  9. TechnoByrd

Fantastic. I look forward to talking to you all on your forums!

Technology Equals Might
  10. Jepaul

O there is your thread. Hard to find within the mass of blue and red ********.
  11. KiddParK

[IMG]

taken from Primer 2.0
    • Up x 1
  12. Rainfur

Good advice for people this isn't obvious to. :p
  13. Thrallsballs

sleep-eat-school-run-homework-sleep-eat-school-run-homework....no planetside </3
    bump: here's hoping for less school work
  14. warpigeon

Hi guys i applied for this outfit, but have no idea what to do now any reply would be appreciated thanks! :)
  15. Dullard

Welcome and thank you for your interest in the... uhh, Sentinels. Do you have a beard? If not, start growing one.
    Actually, I'm not sure if the Sentinels require you to grow a beard, but I'd like to think that it's encouraged.

(FYI: warpigeon, I'm not a Sentinels member, I'm just trying to help out, cuz I'm a nice guy. Also, I have a beard.)
  16. Ayollet

I have a beard. I am also a Sentinel. I don't think the two are necessarily fated to be together, but I do look pretty snazzy. Maybe I'll dye it purple?
  17. Third

Man, I need to build a better machine to get into the action more with everyone!
  18. Crusader

Warpigeon: find us in game. We're usually squad listed on West01. Visit the website in KP's original post. Be awesome and carry on.

Boom goes the dynamite.
  19. Automedon

Are you guys on every server? I'm on US East 02, or do I have to make a new character? Idk, I played Planetside at launch and I just decided to give this a shot, I'm terrible right now but you know haha
  20. Argg

Automedon,
    We're on West 01 99% of the time. We play a bit elsewhere when it is down or something. After the character wipe we may head east. If there is ever a central US server cluster we'll be there for compromise ping.

Third,
    Build it! :)