Server Downtime January 17th, 2014 at 12:15 AM PT (9:15 AM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tylemaker

New to the Forum's. My game wont get past 96% on loading the main character screen. And I play Connery so I guess it doesnt matter. This server has been down for an impressive amount of time.
  2. 111soeknight

So how long is "quick"?
  3. Mister Damon

It will load eventually, but yeah Connery's still down. Oh well, I guess I can do something productive for a change.
  4. Nervermind

wow after 15 min in the log in screen i am in

edit: ok 10 seconds later connection lost. cu tomorrow ps2
    Now it's two days for me ps2 is not working
  5. bwsjuggalo

most populated server and still cant get it right. whats todays excuse? I myself have lost almost 24 hours of membership and boost and my membership ends today!. sad.
  6. Luperza Community Manager

Hi everyone! Just got in the office. Looks like they are having an issue with the Connery server (as you all are probably well aware of and don't need me to tell you :p). They are working to get it back up ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
    • Up x 4
  7. ChuckHofski

o_O

Any way.. does anyone know what hardware these guys pack in their servers? I also noticed that the de-sync issue is real bad when there is huge battles going on. It looks like it actually got worse lately..
  8. Jetamp95

Btw wheres our DEV that's supposed to keeping us "up to date" with the current situation D: i want knowledge of what the problem is
  9. Jetamp95

oh look COINCIDENCE i think not >.<
  10. Nepau

That include working on the Log in servers? I know its a double xp weekend and all but they seem far worse then normal
  11. honeybaddggger

Thanks for the update, keep up the good work! :)
  12. KW Driver

and good job last night..... sure we were plenty a pain in the backside, but you handled it well :)
    • Up x 2
  13. Jetamp95

as i said before why not implement a second west coast server called Luperza Krohn so when connery fails west coast users have a second option like east coast users do, unless its just the entire west coast that's a problem D:
    • Up x 1
  14. Verme94

new fix bug or new bug only???????????

please fix sunderer undeploy problem.....
  15. Yoinkzorz

16. honeybaddggger

Still says "Server Unavailable" but the character animation is a cool addition!
    • Up x 1
  17. Prehistoricman

Woodman isn't down, but it takes a long time to connect and I got disconnected 5 minutes after joining the game. Also looks extremely under populated for this time of the day.
    • Up x 1
  18. theducks

is anyone else stuck on 96%?
    • Up x 1
  19. jOGI

First i got the 96% stuck. After reboot and waiting, i finally got the login-Screen. Now stuck again and looking and the green circel.....for even a long time. SOE?

Server: Woodman.
    • Up x 1
  20. Crator

Initial 96% doesn't require a reboot, just have to wait a long time. Waterson is taking a long time to login to as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.