Continuing to investigate server issues

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Dec 18, 2013.

1. LavenderFennec

never said they wouldnt
  2. MuddButt

i should have known
  3. Nahwel

AMEN
    • Up x 1
  4. Auraxianvanu

Of course you didn't. You aren't SOE after all, and have no idea what they are up to.

What you did do, however, is say that people should stop complaining in the event they do get ripped off.
  5. LavenderFennec

thats has happened before i paid for two weeks no i didn't complain i stayed for one week and spent the rest of my vacation doing what ever the **** i wanted
  6. Nooblet212

Why has it taken this long to fix a problem the Merry Auraximas has already started and people cant even go on planetside 2 to get anything. Hurry up with the repairs or give us an ETA or something please
  7. LavenderFennec

but it is your choice to invest in something and if something happens which something always does do ***** about it
  8. Xzyxy

The rage is strong with this one.
  9. LavenderFennec

who said they are getting ripped off
  10. KodiakX

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  11. saintsrowbusta

12. ARIES666

Dear devs ban these ugrateful pigs, cut them from planetside 2 forever if they do not appreciate what is done for them.
  13. NoLifeGamer

It's cool, but a 7 day boost isn't free and paying for the 7 day boost and not getting it is problem. Going back the gas example almost everyone can walk or ride a bike to wherever they need to go. They don't need to buy gas but they do to make the travel time faster, much like I don't have the time to play the game as much as I would like to anymore. Yes I can continue to grind out certs but it's much more convenient to get the boost. I really hope I was able to put that in my perspective, I can be really bad at giving examples from time to time.
    • Up x 2
  14. Soldorn

i want my booster back booster back i want it back!!!! :mad:
  15. noMnoM

ill do you one better, power button.
  16. InvitroCanibal

Come on SOE, I don't wanna have to go outside for entertainment :(
    • Up x 1
  17. Stevenmadcap

are you kidding me advertising 8days of xmas and giveaways etc AND THE SERVERS ARE STILL DOWN AS OF 11.20 PM GMT are you thick or something sort the game out instead of GETTING HIGH
  18. LavenderFennec

"

"FREE TO PLAY" i don't know why people don't get this you pay for something that is free to play and then something like a server crash happens big deal they fix it the might get a refund for the down time the might not who knows no need to write a novel about it
  19. Defosh

Been there once. Scary stuff.
  20. Riotfyre

õøê=ÆÃ♥Æ!°ý*˜6ª <---- Makes more sense than whats goin on now doesn't it?