Continuing to investigate server issues

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Dec 18, 2013.

1. BigBooty

...Read what i said.
  2. BigBooty

• Up x 1
  3. SourceAvenger

Lol, your sarcasm is hilarious. I have never seen any fast food company not do the "safe thing" and compensate a customer if a mistake is made. The issue here is mainly what would really be the right thing to do is just extend any current active bonuses that players had when the first patching began about 30 hours ago. All players should be given a xp boost or have a xp boost event after the servers are stable again. That would more than solve most the anger people are feeling for the downtime.
  4. Soldorn

my boosters on my charakters are running out :(
  5. Dandann

So what you're saying is that we shouldn't pay for anything in this game, because even if we do we will still be treated as if we didn't pay anything? OK!
  6. Grimm404

Whoops, dumb questions. But thanks, dude. I was just really wanting to find out what this whole business about the snowmen was about. Guess I won't be finding out today then...
    • Up x 1
  7. NoLifeGamer

I really hope they give us double XP weekend or something.
    • Up x 2
  8. xXClawsTheDragonXx

it looks like mine too at times it shows me as new:eek:
  9. TintaBux

Anyways, I stopped playing for months cause of all the issues with patching, bugs etc, spend money on stuff, gets nerfed to be useless later, waste of money, so been playing bit recently while had time, but will never spend SC on game every again.

Now I had couple days to play again before I get no time over xmas and its ruined all because the patch was not tested properly before being put on the live servers.

Similar situation for many players/paying customers, its happened so many times with these patches, they not tested as a full patch on test server to insure they work properly and don't cause problems with servers, they get put live and bang major issues for SOE to fix and an unhappy customer/player base as downtime as been caused by simply not changing the patch testing procedures.
  10. ATCaptain

OMG maybe should check on tomorrow
  11. Icculus

So i think it would only be fair if they gave us all boosts of some exclusive gun for weathering this crisis. YES ITS A CRISIS! My other 62 steam games get old way too fast.
  12. LavenderFennec

What you are not understanding is the game is free to play and he decided to pay and he has seven days or for those with membership you have time it's not like the servers are down forever you going to get what you payed for
  13. Geekboy234

Dear god you have killed boredom in a beautiful way i am actually crying

Edit: everyone go crazy with dancers lets make time die! :D
  14. BarkaThaGreat

how about double xp for a full week instead? sadly, I work weekends :(
    • Up x 1
  15. Pj3r

16. Gredd18

148 Steam Games here, And I'm bored to hell.
    -.-
  17. xXClawsTheDragonXx

BTW SONY I think the players would agree by giving us 1000 certs each plz ateast to make up for what happened and the confusion such as some pple delete there character thinking its a glitch so..........stay sexy sony...stay sexy :D:)
    • Up x 1
  18. ncDieseL

Right, but the servers have been down all day and I've been able to get in, look at my characters, but see the servers are down.
  19. deepCho

20. NoLifeGamer

True but saying that you're not loosing money when you pay for something and don't get it don't make sense. I'ts like paying $40 for gas but you only get 2 gallons, see what I mean. Not sure what my name has to do with anything tho.