Friday Night Ops - Webcast Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Sep 11, 2012.

1. ArkticSparc

FNO The Foundation
    • Up x 1
  2. Cowabunga

Hey guys - There is no recap of episode 32.
  3. Luperza Community Manager

It's up now! :)
  4. Luperza Community Manager

I think we all wish that was possible. :p Hehe.
    • Up x 2
  5. Czuuk

Can't you call somebody about that? You've got Lord Vanu on speed dial right?
  6. TriumphOfMan

See feedback.
    • Up x 1
  7. Luperza Community Manager

Responded in the Reddit thread, but please don't bring this to Reddit. It makes it even harder for me to manage feedback. I made this thread for a reason. :)

Maybe I'll start removing old feedback. That might help? Let me know.
  8. vincent-

You should probably make an archive thread forum were all past videos are kept under the name it came from so people can go through those if need be.
  9. ScrapyardBob

My main concern with generators that control various things is that the generator should never be too far away from the thing that it controls.

So in the case of a generator that powers turrets, that generator should be within 30-50m of the turrets. On large outposts, this means you should have multiple generators. So if there is a (3) tower (2) tower wall section, it should have its own generator in the middle or in a building right by the middle tower. The generator for the Tech Plant roof turrets, should be somewhere up top, maybe on the landing pad level.

In addition, there should be an IFF computer somewhere near those turrets, which controls whether the turrets can be hacked. If destroyed or hacked, now the turrets can be hacked. So it becomes a two step process of hacking turrets, rather then playing whack-a-mole as some infiltrator moves around the wall. (You can stop them cold by fixing/rehacking the IFF computer. Which prevents them from hacking additional terminals.)
    • Up x 1
  10. Luperza Community Manager

• Up x 1
  11. Luperza Community Manager

Please do not post gameplay feedback in the PS2FNO feedback section. Thank you! :)
  12. OriginalDeviant

Just wondering if there is a place to find out next weeks dev, which department they will be from. i am getting my outfit to send me questions to ask but you like questions directed to the topic the dev knows best. so if i know the theme i can let my guys know
  13. Luperza Community Manager

Yep. I will post it in Episode 34's thread sometime today. :)
    • Up x 1
  14. MajiinBuu

The trees on Esamir are great! Was going to make a thread on that, someone came up with it first.
  15. OriginalDeviant

ive still not ben able to find the info for ep34. its tomorrow and i want to make sure i have some questions to ask you
  16. Czuuk

I would like to volunteer my... life for this. ;)
  17. Luperza Community Manager

Changes are coming to the show that required a bit more time for planning. It'll be up soon. Still waiting on some responses. ;)
  18. Ash87

So... Hossin then?
  19. DistantPower

Exactly. They're going to show us Hossin, with really excited faces, telling us how awesome and wonderful Hossin is with trees and cool bases and fights. Then they'll remind us that it's only 3-4 months away, at which point Jimmy and Luperza's eyes will turn dark crimson, their features become distorted by evil magic and they'll let out a cruel, sadistic demonic laugh that will echo across the twitch chat and crush the will of the viewers. A foul rift to the warp will form and its denizens will devour our souls, all the while a voice hisses 'You shall never see it!'.

All in all, I doubt it will be Hossin but who knows? Perhaps will see some tasty tidbits such as the mission system or more Esamir redesigning? Who knows?
    • Up x 1
  20. Ash87

Meh, it'd still be better than the SMG spotlight.