List the best outfit on your server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BH Brigade, May 8, 2013.

1. Jrv

As a fellow enthusiast of small, elite outfits, I can confirm that arrogance is natural when each body in your outfit is worth 5 bodies in a zergfit. Nothing more annoying than a massive zergfit with poor teamwork that ghost caps territory en-masse, and then tries to hang with the big boys when talking about elite outfits because "HUR LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE WE HAVE."
  2. SNAFUS

That isn't called for or accurate man. Would not start the hacussations unless you have actual proof. And the forums are still not the appropriate place to have that kind of shenanigans.
  3. HadesR

Should read the rest of the replies before commenting and jumping ijs... Since I admitted it was badly worded but 10min edit limit makes it impossible to change
  4. Pella

There is a fine line between arrogance and confidence. And i dont see any other outfit challenging my comments.
  5. haldolium

There is no line actually, just point of views.
  6. LordMondando

I think you can take my previous comments to imply that I disagree with your stance. Your good, your not some sort of superhuman cybercommandos though worlds above other medium-small sized TR outfits.
  7. SNAFUS

There are quite a few dam good outfits on Connery so I'll try to give my opinion on the ones I have worked with or against.

NC- HT, Gold, PG, X, and 666 pretty much the entire ARA and 666 on ops nights are a blast to fight. And hold a special place in my heart for primary targets for rocket spam. But they have a strange addiction to AA and really should get help in resolving that. Serious guys lighten up on it fly boys have feelings and stuff so be a little nicer to us jeez.

VS- FCRW, TPLR Future crew has one of the largest concentration of skilled players on Connery. And when I end up fighting the VS I always tend to see TPLR out and about fighting the good fight.

TR- This will be harder to judge as I do not fight TR enough on my alt to get a good measurement.
    OP-4, my favorite outfit to work with, and the recent joint creation of "Scary Squad" has had great success.
    TXR, another TTA member who is always ready to assist us on pushing objectives and get **** done.
    Also 56rd,HFA and Iron fist for honorable mention.
  8. SNAFUS

My bad then didn't get to your response till after the post ;)
  9. Pella

Didnt say we where. But it shows the standard of TR outfits. Thats what im trying to imply.
  10. LordMondando

Fair enough. I honestly don't see from my perspective where this supposed issue with the lack of skill of TR outfits is coming from. All the TR the outfits I've mentioned so far are highly competent.
  11. TerryTenMen

I've honestly yet to see an outfit on Ceres that I thought was useful.
  12. The Funk

Waterson's pretty clear cut to me:

TR - NUC

Vanu- XOO

When those two tags start popping up we know to bring our A game.
  13. EvilJollyT

SKULKER!!
  14. EvilJollyT

While we are flattered to be mentioned here, and normally our members don't post in threads like these, I feel its only fair to say that your outfit has 292 members whereas ours has a mere 34. You should win.

See you on the battlefield.
  15. Mastachief

Tart
  16. Pella

:D These Epeen threads.
    • Up x 1
  17. ValorousBob

Yeah SOV and MM are good, they're two of the outfits I was trying to think of earlier. I've seen LSD do some coordinate stuff, but for IX, JNJ, LSD, and OCB I haven't noticed as much tactics/strategy as I've seen from SOV, MM, MCY, etc.

Part of the problem is I really just don't fight NC very often during organized fights. I rarely see DL or CONZ for example
  18. Mastachief

Just so. :p
  19. Pella

TE Best TR outfit in the world tbh. Even PS1.
  20. LordMondando

Its true, we've mostly fought the TR for the last few months, because VS has due to underpopulation issues, not been the primary threat.