List the best outfit on your server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BH Brigade, May 8, 2013.

1. Amorphium

Miller
    VS: RPS seems to have gotten huge numbers after their call to arms, they will be very scary when they get their tactics up to size.
    Chewbacca and UBAD have some really good players as well, but when we (INI) fight the big VS pushes, it's usually RPS that's giving us the most trouble, along with Emerald Immersion (are those guys new? haven't really seen them before the last 2 weeks).

NC: Saw JNJ try out some new approaches today, they will be an interesting fight in the next weeks, I look forward to it. I haven't seen WASP, CONZ and 252 as much as i used to recently except on alerts, when they smash through most of the defenses we can muster.

TR: Hard to say, we usually don't do joint ops, but I am always glad to see BRTD (until they roll over me with their tanks :p). DEIM and SR are pretty good as well.
  2. Ganelon

No hate from me mate, just saying that KotV is not very "good" per se. You chose to go the zergfit style, we (Woodman TR) rid ourselves of those during the population decline. We simply could not support a zergfit anymore, so what's left now is smaller outfits working together instead of a zergfit stomping through one side of the map.
  3. rickampf

Connery: The Republican Guard (TRG).
  4. LanceTR

Mattherson, The Enclave. Hands down.
  5. ChickenCurrys

VS used to have a win rate of 80% before the warpgate changes, KOTV was a big reason why VS won so much, no matter how "zergy" we are, ofc also the united work with other VS outfits. For some reason SOE gave the TR all 3 easymode warpgates, dont expect any resistance from our side on Esamir - with the current NC organisation (refusing to push south), it is impossible to win.

We will see what the future brings, I dont know how the TR outfits work together, but having several platoons as KOTV under 1 flag gives us the opportunity to do a lot of things.
  6. Ganelon

Fielding the amount of forces KotV is capable of fielding is a tough task, as we don't have a single outfit that can do it. Therefore, we field several outfits to get the same amount of numbers.
    It's also worth noting that some of the really small outfits often team up with bigger ones. For instance, EDT made an informal agreement with a smaller outfit (~12 members) to team up during alerts. So during an alert, our platoon will be 3 EDT squads + a smaller outfit squad.

Other than that, what the hell is going on with the population during alerts? We seem to have the biggest pop on the continent with the alert, but world pop wise NC have the biggest pop.
    Did NC just ragequit because they barely win?
  7. Cyridius

8. ChickenCurrys

9. ChickenCurrys

Sounds good, you probably have more better organized platoons because the leaders are mor dedicated to lead them (because its their "outfit platoon".

We are constantly flaming about the NC either not showing up during an alert or screwing it up (like on Esamir due their lack of organization, actually in your favor, you may have noticed that when TR had 80% territory control and VS/NC randoms fight at mani).
    Nc is constantly staying on Indar, or almost always at least...even when they have 38% world pop you can find them on Indar with 50% + pop having a "good fight". They often evade the alerts because they are afraid to lose, at least I heard from some NC guys.

Everything we got during the alerts are unorganized NC pushing out of their warpgate to the next purple base while TR has 50% territory control (I dont blame the NC randoms for that, more poor map design and warpgate positions dont provide a "fair" fight).

I was really sad about Amerish today because we couldnt really fight you with the underpop we had, I really wanted to have a good fight but that didnt simply didnt happen, we were forced to defend 1 techplant for the whole game while NC could have pushed you pretty easy with numbers, but they didnt.

Only thing I would suggest you to do, to have finally real 3 way fights is to /yell often enough when you fight NC, call them cowards or whatever - otherwise they will stay on Indar for the rest of the PS2 lifetime.
  10. Flag

What this statistic tells us is who has good individual players. It does not at all tell you if said outfit is good at employing tactics, etc etc.
    That's not to say the top outfit on that list(TE) isn't good at it, but depending on someone's definition of what makes an outfit "the best", that list won't in principle automatically tell you how good an outfit is overall.
  11. Ganelon

Our organisation is largely attributed to the large Officer cadre we boast (compared to our size, that is). This allows us to coordinate our squads effectively, even with public platoons (2 officers per squad improves organisation).
  12. TheOperation

Mattherson:

AOD! incredibly organized, and fun to join up with.
    TE is overrated
    AT is garbage
  13. TekTR

Mattherson

TR: TE
    VS: I always enjoy fighting GOKU
    NC: No idea, nothing comes to mind.
  14. ValorousBob

**** off with the self promotion you chodes. People want to hear which opponents you have the most respect for, not hear people circle jerk about their own players.

It doesn't even tell you that. Chewbacca has the highest average BR of all servers, but they only have like 30 people. Since TE has a ******** of people, it's not that hard to have tons of total XP/Kill/etc.
  15. Skadi

Just gonna sit here and watch everyone list their outfit.
    • Up x 9
  16. zib1911

• Up x 1
  17. Bill Hicks

JENK does Pretty well. The other outfits on VS though, are kinda getting bad, like NC bad.
  18. Drealgrin

Mattherson :
    VS : All of em, they all contribute. They're a great group to work with. Idiotic pubby zerg, like literally braindead, but when the outfits work together they make up an undefeated faction of badassery.
    NC : Havn't noticed any worthy of note. Though in general these guys tend to work well together as a pubby zerg, better than the other 2 factions by lightyears.
    TR : BWC are the only ones that put up a fight, the rest are zerg-with-superior-force or redeploy baddies. Easiest faction to farm due to inferior tactics and tenacious pubbies. (they throw themselves at you again and again for easy certs)
  19. Nurf3d

This actually made me laugh and reminded me of Back to the Future movies, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE BIFFCURRYS!!"

Anyway,

-Best certs =/= Alerts.
    -Alerts = Epeen.
    -Only cont lock that matters is Indar.
    -Alerts are pointless, it's meaningless content that was thrown out which people have taken hook, line and sinker and now seem to think they actually matter somehow.
  20. AdennTM

No, you aren't that good. You are a ps1 outfit with a MASSIVE ego. I have never seen you do anything special. 1 time me and 5 other FUers were solo capping a tech plant from 12 enemy players and then your squad arrived in a galaxy and took over for us when we were already doing it on our own. Then you come to the forums and call yourself elite.

As for tking, I do believe you are mistaking and lastly, we do know what we do. We go to the largest fight we find and end while you guys go ghost cap small bases and call yourself elite. And when you do get beaten you use the excuse of "We were outnumbered". Sorry mate, I don't hate you or anything but I just can't kiss your *** like some other people do. You haven't done anything special.
    • Up x 1