6 hours , passed !!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by iLoading, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c0r3

Ah damn. Well thanks for the info.
  2. Lex Striker

I have no problem with them taking their time and getting it right. Where I have a problem is the dead silence about what is going on and the lack of a updated patch time frame. I understand that sometimes estimating when the servers will be up is next to impossible, However, I think the Dev's would find it better to say the servers will be up in 1 hour and do it in 15 minutes, rather than saying it would be 15 minutes and taking an hour. I would like to plan what I am doing today, and without an update on what is going on, I have difficulty doing that. Keeping the player base informed as to what is going on is not only a good PR thing, helping the players feel like they are in the loop, but also shows respect for the player's time. Those gaming companies that try to keep their players informed, are the one's I have the most warm fuzzy feeling about.
  3. Yankee

too bad they don't have a clue when the game will be up.
  4. Maso

... again.

Said no SOE admin ever...
  5. MichaelS

nahh, that was amerish ;)
  6. Zerran

You'd think people would eventually learn that server downtimes, regardless of the company, ALWAYS take longer than they say they will. This is one of the constants of life, and yet you still see people who don't expect it. It amazes me.
    • Up x 4
  7. BloodRedWizard3

If this keeps up any longer ...I'll be force to read a book or have a life or something :(
    [IMG]
    • Up x 7
  8. HashiramaSenju

They have to fix two more servers. I logged in and I saw inactivity in all the servers except two so I came to that conclusion. It was around 6 before.
  9. OnTheSight

I dont care that they extended the down time all i want is that they will FIX the problems like that **** that happened to my squad yesterday, we had a big tank column and we could go past OUR OWN VEHICLE SHIELD and it was so annoying cus we had to go to another place and then we ******* lost it and 2 more facilities and then whole continent and that was REALLY annoying!
  10. DirArtillerySupport

I NEED MY FIX!!! ADSFKJASDPFOIJEQWPOIR
  11. Leathrewulfe

Fifty Shades of Grey and a bandaged hand...this picture has a story to tell, I think.
    • Up x 7
  12. SKYHEX

iLoading, I suggest you try your hand in free games such as I wanna be the guy or Dwarf Fortress. Then you perhaps might learn the meaning of the terms "patience", "perseverance" and "time management."

Also, Tykune, if you are not tone deaf then you might wanna reasess the VS theme at least:p . Screw Skrillex! Celldweller, Blue Stahli and Cryptex is where it's at! Or, if you are Old School, Ordos theme music.
    • Up x 1
  13. Laraso

What?
    • Up x 1
  14. Ace92

Any one else who keeps refreshing that locked screen window? lol
    • Up x 2
  15. HashiramaSenju

[IMG]

He may have tried to make fun of trump but the irony is that Trump is a billionaire and he a idiot.
    • Up x 1
  16. MrDerpAssault

Why is his hand hurt? Was it because he did it too rough?
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  17. Fire Works

Isnt there a saying like "Never play on patch day!".

I heard it first 2005 with WoW but I bet its a lot older!
    • Up x 2
  18. Taskforce

If I was your dad... i'd hit your mom too...
  19. Acceleratio

I see what you did there....
  20. LordMondando

Over played your hand chap. Over played your hand.
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.