6 hours , passed !!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by iLoading, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iLoading

"Server downtime is anticipated to be approximately 6 hours"
    Ok they passed , can we get some info on how much is going to really take till the servers are back on?
    • Up x 2
  2. Stevezor

How am I not surprised someone made a forum topic about this...
    • Up x 11
  3. Delain81

How boring has your life to be? I mean honestly...lol...they're allready on locked status, usually they come back up shortly after that. That's so pathetic..:eek:
    • Up x 2
  4. bNy_

They said approx 6 hours, didn't they? And they changed from "maintenance" to "locked" pretty much dead on 16:00 CET. My guess is that they did some last tweaking and preparing to launch it and it should be up any minute now.
  5. c0r3

You should ask for a refund!
    • Up x 2
  6. stalkish

IDEA!!!!!!
    Go outside of your house, there is a whole world out there.
    • Up x 5
  7. LordMondando

Because we get at least 4 of them every time.

MMO addiction lol.
  8. iLoading

Thats so pathetic , ***** please u ******** were w8ing for this i mean look at those 2 stalkers..
    Stevezor, 1 minutes ago , Delain81, 1 minutes ago , ***** 1 min is too much i actualy refreshed the page and the comment was allready there.
  9. Arenthas

Nonsense the North America Continent is almost always empty and boring. Better to be on Indar. *sits back in queue*
    • Up x 7
  10. stalkish

lol
  11. Delain81

:eek: says you're funny.
  12. MrDerpAssault

Patience is MMO addict's worst enemy. For me, nope.
  13. iLoading

****** trollers , i just came back from out cuz i tought the servers where up and i wanted to go play with my mates some planetside 2 the most epic game at the moment and now i want to know at what time it starts soo i know when to come home .
  14. Stevezor

I just woke up, saw this. Sad that you'd wait six hours just staring at your computer for this, and then turn around and call US stalkers.
    • Up x 2
  15. Arquin

Welcome to the wonderful world of MMO updates.
    • Up x 1
  16. Delain81

Come back in another 6 hours. I swear they're up by then! Now go play in your treehouse some more. :eek:
    • Up x 2
  17. werzinator

I'm completely fine with them taking more time if it in any way reduces the likelihood of performance problems like those we experienced immediately after GU04
    • Up x 1
  18. crayy

did they ever mention what would happen to duplicate purchases? i.e. 1 annhilator on nc toon and one on tr
  19. LordMondando

Its not wonderful, its terrible.

/junkie shuffle.
  20. Nyerk

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they're still "working on it".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.