Roadmap, Players Site and Server Merges!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Higby, Feb 21, 2013.

1. 97kitamotto

The merge of Jaeger and Waterson is a bad idea. The population of VS on both servers is bad and with large TR outfits controling the two servers generally, this will kill the VS on waterson, and the NC will take a hit too. I play TR and want a fair fight.
    • Up x 2
  2. Shanther

Jaeger + SolTech, please......<3 I will give you cookies or something!
    • Up x 2
  3. ytman

I think they know the general populations. On the other-hand outfit coordination and how competitive/organized they are... well that is not in their control and really speaks to people not stepping up and organizing themselves.
    • Up x 1
  4. Infinn

Are you High? Tank Zerg after Tank Zerg
  5. Jbeasty

Just finding out about merges, thought it was a rumor, and I absolutely can't wait lol. Hopefully Esamir and Amerish have some good fights going on now, instead of being COMPLETELY abandoned 24/7 like on my server Helios. So sick of Indar and especially the crown, I won't be back for weeks if the other two work out.
  6. Kwanza

That's a pretty weak argument - when you have high BR toons kicking to other factions and an entire faction underpopped across many servers (lets not forget that forums consist of a minority of the game pop) there's obviously something going on. In most every other game I've played if a certain kit a large majority leans that way - there is zero reason for that to be different here.
  7. Kwanza

I think they're also going to be selling server transfer tokens shortly after this >_>

And idc how organized you are, there comes a point when numbers are an issue. The organization just compounds the issue which is why it is mentioned.
  8. MunkyMao

MunkyMao, a TRAF second in command.

I really do like seeing my outfits tag throughout this post but damn, its all mis information.

TRAF attempted to form an alliance with the other TR outfits but it did not work out. TRAF runs 1-2 platoons most hours of the day, yes we use teamspeak but the only people in the TS are people whom are currently in our platoons.

We look forward to having more targets.
  9. Infinn

Will be interesting seeing 404th mindnumbingly easy tank Zerg run into the enclave's equally mindnumbingly easy infantry Zerg. Lol Who ever has the most numbers wins.
  10. Endlos

Can't say it enough: Waterson:TR suck. They suck, suck, suck suck suck. Go log onto that server for any length of time and see what the TR do besides ghost-zerg empty continents or get about 1/3rd of Indar (at most) and then completely destroyed.

I'm actually grateful to hear that Jaeger has such organized TR, because Waterson has virtually none.
  11. Cymoril

Oh snap- my 2 alts will get merged. NC on watterson and TR on Sol
  12. Aaeriele

Players website... wat r u doin... players website... stahp:

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  13. LOLZebra

Soltech VS here.

At first I was SHOCKED, that we would be merging with Mattherson. What? I don't want to play with [TE]. Now that I think about it, I believe this will be very fun, already making friends on Mattherson so they can show us how it goes down over there.

VS on Soltech -->> Pretty disorganized. Our main strength seems to bepulling a 50+ Magriders and Zerging them to the NC/TR warpgates. If we're not zerging, we're being warpgated.

NC on Soltech -> They are holding their own lately. In the beginning NC was the underdog, then they got organized and can make a big push when they want to.

TR on Soltech -> I see [E911] tags everywhere. They are really organized and structured (so TR like) but recently have been down in numbers.

Anyways I welcome my new purple spandex wearers on Mattherson and can't wait to join in!
  14. TintaBux

I'd love Miller to be merged with one of the other EU servers in the future to make sure we get "High pollution" status again, currently it's alllways medium, full servers are awesome as with medium some continents can often be pretty empty, especially as most go to Indar.
  15. LordMondando

Not really, you could practically build a bungalow out of the literature on the two interconnected phenomena. People like to think there magical snowflakes with an impenetrable shield of rationality, they arn't. Interaction in the intermawebs is not that fundamentally different to IRL.
  16. El-Destructo

Funny you should mention this.
    I play Vanu on Waterson, and have an alt with a similar name on Jaegar where I play TR.
    Thanks to the server merge, I'll probably be denigrated as a scum, flip-flopping spy for simply wanting to play the character I've played through thousands of certs on its old server. This, on top of the whole population imbalance in general, is really upsetting lately.
    • Up x 1
  17. PaperPlanes

It's simple. Jaeger and Soltech make a very logical match, they're both basically medium pop servers with inverse VS populations. Waterson and Matterson are both higher pops and they honestly should not be merged into anything right now, leave them both how they are now and gauge an initial merge reaction with some of the smaller servers.

Jaeger and Soltech make perfect sense. Soltech has too many VS, Jaeger has too little.
    • Up x 2
  18. ytman

TG, Tactical Gamer on Mattherson for NC, is boss :D <--- shameless selfpromotion

Seriously the game of organizing 48 + people is a game in itself and is a lot of fun for specific few peoples. Those people who can do it well and effectively serve to increase the replayability of the game for the minor 'grunts' who just want to shoot things. Building from the middle up (and down) is best. The larger the outfit the less direct control and the more Platoon Leaders/Squad Leaders you need.

Numbers shouldn't be an issue when operating on a Company Scale
  19. ytman

VS on Mattherson is boss. They really take the cake in my opinion despite almost always being down population. TE is a very good foe as well and are adept bunny hoppers.

NC... well we just suck waaawaaawaaaa. So ignore us while you fight TE :D.
  20. NucNuc

They should really aim for 4000 people per server in the maintime...or 3500...so 2 continents are fought over....Indar rly gets boring...

Woodman calling ;/

Though loyal, it gets old...older...oldest...
    • Up x 1