☞ How to Clear Camping Scatmaxes and Base Breach Commando Style

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by s0jooman, Feb 11, 2013.

1. xMihr

A good test server would help so much. As with everyone and their MAX I think the fear is we will get an ability that is either worse than charge or overpowered and requires tweaking.
  2. DeusExMachina

@s0jooman:
    Thank you man for that video, honestly.
    This is some paranoia that NC folks have to defend themselves describing how to play effectively against the only good thing we had.
  3. s0jooman

Good to know. Your welcome^^
  4. ABATTLEDONKEY

LOL. nice vids.

thats a WHOLE lot of hip firing, bunny hopping and down right ******** VS/NC. the biggest problem that i see with these vids is that their success is completely dependent on the stupidity of your enemy :D
  5. s0jooman

Also just on a side note: People should start looking for alternative ways in dealing with anything rather than flat out saying ITs OP nerf it OMG! Then SOE caters to these crybabies and makes this game further imbalanced. Just my annoyance.
    • Up x 2
  6. Edgar Allan Bro

Which is exactly why montages are pointless. Unless you are doing 1v1's and such against people who you and everyone else know is good. This goes for all other FPS games.
    • Up x 1
  7. Phyr

Test servers should only be for stability testing. Balancing in a test server would be like balancing in a vacuum.
  8. xMihr

Plenty of games use advanced patches in an open test environment for players to go on and give critical feedback for, have you not participated in one?
    • Up x 3
  9. Phyr

I know, but balance is far too fickle in this game for it to be made in such a small setting. WOW had test servers, but only when they did major balance adjustments or expansions.
    • Up x 1
  10. xMihr

WOW had test servers for every major patch, 4.0->4.1->4.2 etc and while the system isn't flawless some customer feedback is better than none. If PS2 put up their major builds on a PTR for a limited testing time there are things which will fall through the cracks, clearly, but there many others that would get appropriate feedback.
  11. WV17

For shields i get the feeling a shield which dissalows fire will probably be installed. I can see it creating a tanking NC MAX style of trying to absorb fire and let other teamates get kills on distracted enemies.
  12. Frosty The Pyro

eh its likely going to work like the HA sheild, absorb some hits and slow you down.
  13. Crywalker

Nah, Lynx > GD-7F

GD-7F has better RoF but Lynx is better in pretty much every other department, while having the unique advantage of high ADS move speed and 10 more clip size and 50 more ammo in pool.
    • Up x 1
  14. PieBringer

Looks like half the people I have the misfortune of teaming up with.

I find your extermination of these individuals... Nothing short of laudable.
  15. GamerOS

I liked how he threw a concussion grenade and then proceeded to C4 the stunned MAX suits and engineers.
    Good video, as always.
  16. Frozenkuma

Warning do not attempt at home, all stunts are preformed by professional paid actors. No NC were seriously harmed in the making of this film.

Side note...what is with that accuracy...you were full auto shooting at several points in the video and there was almost no recoil. I try that with my HA (of coarse it is the default so I could just be nuts) machine-gun and the bullets fly all over.
  17. s0jooman

You can only hipfire some what reasonably decent (not saying this is reccommended or accurate) in situations where it is mid to close range...any further is stupid. It helps ADs and be able to land your shots quicker than aiming down sights.
  18. s0jooman

Lynx is just fast but tends to be hard to control. Having more accuracy means a day/night difference
  19. s0jooman

concussion seems to be the best way to handle rooms full of maxes now-_-
  20. Zitroxious

vehicle grenades do quite some damage against them aswell