[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. PeaSum

As a rebel... just steal it back afterwards :>

LOOK AT MY FREEDOM
  2. IMTasty

Yes my lady!

Boobs>Freedom
  3. YamiNoTenshi

Please put your pants back on.......
  4. Shinrah

You guys should just change into BPTD and come over to the cool side. I mean seriously, VS offer the best benefits! Your prudish Empire cannot compete with us!
  5. IMTasty

State secret here, but I already suggested BPTD for our ehm, thingy, on the VS side on Miller. It was dismissed.
  6. huller

7. Notso

May I point out, as somebody belonging to the Outfit of this recruitment thread, that any attempt to steal members from enemy factions should only result in them joining WASP Inc.?

I.e. Better Free Than Dead ;)
  8. IMTasty

You couldn't handle the massive amount of swag, testosterone and the pure amount of smothering love we would bring, even our glorious TR comrades in arms have a hard time with it, and they've had a long time adapting.
  9. Notso

Naw you'd have to adapt. We at WASP Inc have no need of swag, swag is for boys. We have class, class is for gentlemen, and for awesome people.

[IMG]
  10. cassan0va

Whoever said that NC maxes are OP are dead wrong, they just dont know how to pet em.. i mean everyone know that you need to follow the hair and not stroke against it.
  11. IMTasty

We would not join WASP, nor adapt. Slowly over time the NC faction would adapt to us, your biological and technological distinctiveness would be added to our own, you would be assimilated and the VS would be doomed.

I shot them with a Decimater, if you hit them in the head it's a one shot, otherwise 2. Who one shots who now Hackmax? :)
  12. Notso

Well, after I was spurred into creativity by BRTD's oppressive (albeit welcome) invasion of our recruitment thread, I figured I'd make a more generic "Keep Calm":

[IMG]
  13. Shinrah

This shameless montage was leaked to me earlier today:
    [IMG]
    Clearly the oppressive barbarian regime, calling itself the Terran Republic, has fallen low enough to now utilize vandalism as a legitimate way to cause dissent amongst honorable and freedom seeking people. The Vanu Sovreignty abhors such methods, they are a sign of low intelligence, a bad childhood, and desperation!

Shame on you TR!
  14. YamiNoTenshi

It looks like the dirty VS scum are trying to frame the glorious republic for this immature action.
  15. Shinrah

Our superior technology would never produce something so cheap! No, its clear that the TR are desperate!
  16. YamiNoTenshi

If it were indeed the TR, there would be a prowler parked on it.

On a side note, how do you WASP like all the free bumps you get?
  17. Notso

Oh we love them, we do indeed! :D

Anyhow, I still reckon it's the TR defacing my beautiful poster - I don't actually believe they would be silly enough to park a Prowler on it and give themselves away instantly... ;)
  18. YamiNoTenshi

Didn't you see the newest VS weapon?

I'm pretty sure that's proof enough that the VS did it, the weapon seems to have more uses than we thought.
  19. AquaKiller

It kills our nests too? Please, not THE NESTS! Think of the children...!
    And it sprays up to 4m!? NERF!

I'll sue you.
  20. YamiNoTenshi

The VS doesn't care about the children unless they're fish headed spandex aliens.