[TR] BRTD combined forces team play

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by BigAl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. huller

lol'd hard at monday night madness. if you haven't joined already you are missing out.
  2. Ulysees

What was the theme for Monday night Madness this week? Shame we missed you last night while we warp locked the TR on Esamir as a finale for our PANTS session!

This well disguised bump for a favoured foe was bought to you by WASP inc - mortal enemies of BRTD and sometime spoiler of photoshoot opportunities! If you're TR and looking for an outfit BRTD comes with the highest recommendations - they even have Piggy!
  3. YamiNoTenshi

Ahh Ulysees, I remember chasing your reaver with my lib a couple of days ago, I'm going to get you one of these days :p
  4. Ulysees

In a Reaver thats most likely tbh. I lead a lot of WASP sessions and try to avoid flying at all costs since at the moment I am running at a record of 2 GAL pulls over 13 operations and a 100% success rate of killing myself and all other passangers aboard while being nowhere near the enemy! Only bonus is that at least there were no witnesses left alive to tell of my epic fail.

Now find me in a Vanguard and then we can talk about who will get who :)
    • Up x 1
  5. IMTasty

You would fit in BRTD perfectly, sure you do not want to join secretly?
    • Up x 2
  6. Ulysees

I can see through your scheme you Empire dog! Subvert the leadership of the NC and weaken their ability to fight for freedom! Well it will never work, I am for WASP, for the NC and for Freedom!!! Unless you got bacon?
  7. YamiNoTenshi

Ohh we have bacon, BRTD are the assigned guards of TRs bacon storages on Auraxis, we get paid in bacon ;)
    • Up x 2
  8. Ulysees

Expect an app sometime within the next century - I love me some bacon! Almost as much as I love fighting BRTD, they're almost the best!
  9. IMTasty

Bump before I go to bed... because I have work tomorrow. *tears of utter despair and sadness*
  10. Weirdkitten

At work, wishing I was killing BRTD recruits :p
  11. YamiNoTenshi

At work, wishing I was roadkilling NC troops with my prowler :p
  12. Meraun

WASP feels neglected ;)

a bump for BRTD
  13. Pig

I am at work.... and playing PS2..

Free bump from FC for all those hard working communists.
  14. YamiNoTenshi

The communists are working hard indeed! High command told us to make 2000 shoes, we made 2000 left shoes.
  15. Collin

"Better dead than Red" was an anti-Communist phrase, possibly first used during World War II (in German as "Lieber tot als rot") and later during the Cold War by the United States. It was possibly coined by **** Germany's propaganda minister,Joseph Goebbels, in the end phase of theSecond World War to motivate the German military and population to fight theSovietRed Army to the end. The English version may have come from the original German, but it could also be a re-invention. The slogan was used in the United States in the 1950s by anti-Communists to express their opposition ofCommunism and left-wing politics

Just saying
  16. Collin

[IMG]

Thats the 10 Millions kill party
  17. Shinrah

18. YamiNoTenshi

That MAX looks obese :(
  19. Shinrah

That´s because it is full of awesome!
    Btw you should better guard your flank´s! You can´t expect that skeleton at helios solar to absorb my MAG´s shells!:p
  20. Pig

Yet more communist propaganda!!