[TR] BRTD combined forces team play

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by BigAl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. IMTasty

Is this a new thing? I had no idea we had something like that. Derp :)
  2. EvilFree

Started on Oct 17 2012 so not that new :D
  3. YamiNoTenshi

It's been going on since before you were created :)
  4. IMTasty

Shaddup! I know what I am talking about! Both of you are delusional and WRONG!

:oops:

Dammit!
  5. Jingizu

6. YamiNoTenshi

No matter what you do or where you go in life, Sharpe still has the most awesome laugh in the world.
  7. IMTasty

8. SharpeShooter

hahaha thanks for linking that video Jing :) Im never going to live that one down am I haha.

www.brtd.net
  9. SharpeShooter

And don't forget we have the tanks that look like "bacon tanks" 0.0 TR=BACON BABY!
  10. Panzer

Good outfit :)
  11. piggy

dude, please put the piston on the shelf and stop melting my face off ;)
  12. IMTasty

There is nothing wrong with a man wanting his bacon, you should be more understanding.

Well there you go, the Kaiser of Shotguns have posted in this thread, anyone not joining now is a mad man. :p
    I am still 0-0, only seen you once, at Crux Mining owning poor poor nooblets. :)
  13. Jingizu

Yeah, you know it's time to bail from a tower when you witness a Panzer killing streak.
  14. Arphelior

A shameless bump for BRTD! I shall be honest.. every time I see one of you guys, I'm instantly on full-focus. Because I know from experience that you guys are good opponents! If you're playing TR, and you're not in BRTD.. you're missing something!
    • Up x 1
  15. EvilFree

BRTD are still actively recruiting.

If you want to join visit www.brtd.net for more info.
  16. IMTasty

Bump, spent 11 hours straight with BRTD holding the 50%+ NC swarm at bay on Esamir <3
  17. Weirdkitten

Not run into my favorite foes today. You need more members :)
  18. huller

join the madhouse, sign up now to recieve cookies and bacon
  19. IMTasty

Join up for ehm, this?

20. huller

monday night madness tonight, can't wait