[TR] BRTD combined forces team play

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by BigAl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. BigAl

"If you're in the Terran Republic looking for an outfit then Better Red Than Dead is a good one for you!"
    Matt Higby - Creative Director of Planetside 2

[IMG]

Better Red Than Dead

Server: Miller

Recruiting: Yes *

Role: Combined Arms **

BRTD have a long and illustrious history since being formed at the release of PlanetSide 1 in 2003. A combined arms outfit, we use all the tools at our disposal to “have fun and get **** done” - a play style that has allowed BRTD to remain one of the most active and effective outfits on Auraxis.

We pride ourselves on having a community of players who fight hard and play harder; going from an incisive drop with armour and air support to having a Harasser race through hostile territory, we strive to succeed without sacrificing the fun element of gaming. We are Better Red Than Dead. Are you?
    Head to brtd.net/join to find out...

*The outfit may sometimes close recruitment when we reach capacity in order to ensure all our new members are trained to a high standard and remain active. Applications made whilst recruitment is closed will be considered when recruitment re-opens; unless the applicant is a returning BRTD member or has a friend already in the outfit willing to vouch for them, in which case their application will be considered immediately.

**Our multi-faceted approach caters to all play styles. So whether you’re an ace pilot, a panzer general or a dedicated ground-pounder, there’s a place for you in BRTD.

• Up x 6
  2. Yenaru

Tonight is outfit raid night! It's the time for kicking **** and taking names, and we do so weekly every Saturday at 9PM GMT.
  3. 001RoBB

Don't miss the chance for this! All I can say is BRTD is one if those rare outfits that take pride in constantly improving and working hard to keep there name high.

MythX
    1st Lieutenant
  4. kegl

If you are looking for a balanced mix between fun and seriousness look no further! This outfit is the best thing since post it notes in my honest opinion ;)
  5. Jo3

I have so much fun with the outfit i would recommend it to anyone! :)
  6. huller

never a dull moment with BRTD, glad I joined
  7. Yenaru

Tomorrow is the weekly Monday Night Madness event! We have fun competitions and get up to some crazy hijinks. Recently one our members has been generous enough to award the competition winners with Station Cash!

Here's a video of what last Monday's event entailed:

8. dnaRIP

It adds 3"
    • Up x 2
  9. huller

I remember how the vanu went all like "wtf is going on?" when we raced past them, one of my better PS2 memories, have some moar video evidence of how awesome brtd is: (0:50)
  10. Dotz0r

For those unsure whether such a big,and awe inspiring outfit is right for you, not sure Terran republic is right for you, want to try something better?, want to be a part of something bigger? want team play? fun?....bacon?

Then BRTD is the outfit for you. An outfit of scale but organised in such a way that it blends business with pleasure. From Monday night madness to the serious raid night on Saturday night with a bag of fun in between. BRTD is one of those outfits that has such a great history that if you are an old hand veteran of ps1 BRTD will give you flashbacks. From mass Gal drops to giving the NC and VS a good shoeing over bases. BRTD has such a rich history that its a long-standing institution. People have come and gone - but we still stand.

For the unsure, or those who want to try before you buy - BRTD will be hosting a public platoon night - TONIGHT 9PM GMT. This platoon will follow and support (On average 3 platoons)

3 Platoons! Thats a lot of support needed.

www.BRTD.net Or Befriend me (Dotz0r) in game or see our squad listings under "public" tonight at 9PM GMT!.

Or see me at the various warpgates doing the TR EU miller famous BRTD Battlefield Airlines.LTD. For those who have flown with us - thanks!

Heres a few hash-videos of our previous open nights.

Thanks, Dotz0r.

TR.Zergherder.
  11. Jamriko

BRTD. Potential Unleashed. *commence cheesy music*
  12. Maarvy

BRTD

Making lashers seem useful since release .
  13. Placid

Thanks for bumping our thread Maarvy, your commitment to the BRTD recruitment drive is much appreciated :)
    • Up x 1
  14. Jamriko

Looking forward to breaking Vanu toys and smashing NC soldiers' heads in, but don't have the power to do it on your own? Then look no further than Better Red Than Dead! With an average of 70 players a night in these busy festive times, we decimate our enemies with almost no effort at all.

Join today at www.brtd.net. "'Cuz you're worth it" - L'oreal Paris 2012
  15. Snow

Better Red Than Dead,

Leading the TR war machine to the victory since the old days. Have a chance to part of the biggest operations and fun.
    Join Today!
  16. Maarvy

Your welcome , have another .

Double exp soon , the more TR the merrier .
  17. Fab

Awesome fight yesterday in the north of Indar!
    So many mossies in the air! How many guys did you have?
  18. Welph

Fab: If you're talking about Mao/Hownling pass, all I could see was loads and loads of tanks everywhere! Didn't have time to look up in the sky :)
  19. Fab

Yeah it may have been the biggest tank column we fought since the tech test!
  20. Jamriko

I had a ton of fun yesterday around Mao. Truly amazing to go head to head once more, WASP. ;)