[TR] BRTD combined forces team play

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by BigAl, Dec 15, 2012.

1. IMTasty

TR rocket pods are smell seeking. I can fire them from the warpgate at Amerish and they will hit you INSIDE the Ikanam Bio-Lab.
  2. IMTasty

Organized ops tonight, join in for the fun. :)
  3. Pig

Organisation on a patch day?

We'll most likely spend all night explaining to Brune that the WG's have rotated and the reason he keeps exploding on impact is because it now belongs to the TR.

Bless him.
  4. IMTasty

We call this tactical superiority!

Join BRTD today, you will never lack a ress, at least not on Monday Night Madness. :D
    • Up x 1
  5. TmRNL

Wish you guys could have joined us on the VS warpgate tonight on Indar =)
    We went to see what they did with the place, we missed our WG =(
    Lock-on rocket launchers <3
  6. IMTasty

I hardly had time to play, we didn't have that many people on tbh. Must've felt great seeing the VS squirm at their new warpgate location though. :D

And personally I logged on and was just terribly confused that all friendly players were red. It was so confusing, TKed a few poor souls. I've played lots of PvP games in my days, red=dead. Even got killed several times because I hesitated to shoot because the enemies were the wrong color. :(

Think I will simply change it to custom, make TR guys Green or Blue, NC Yellow/Orange and Vanu purple/pink.
  7. Pig

*Looks at Killspam*

Ceridan01 = FC
    Vermanis = FC

Stop dropping Medics on our heads!
  8. IMTasty

You shall drown in a swarm of a constantly ressing level 1 medics!
  9. YamiNoTenshi

Looks like it's time to get back up to the surface!
  10. Canaris

Saw some VS QQing about that lol
  11. Ulysees

If they QQ'd then when it was the end of an OP so we had been reduced to about half strength they are gonna be crying streams of tears one day next week when I have a whole Op planned just for them. Continent to be decided but I'm gonna have a lot of fun that night.

Anyway time for a free WASP bump to our fellow Vanu hating foes BRTD - join them and stomp face, it's the law!
    • Up x 1
  12. YamiNoTenshi

Sounds like we should probably get together and have Operation Impending VS Doom :D
  13. MaxDamage

*looks at outfit*
    WAT?

I tried changing enemies to red but having TR bases etc a different colour got too weird. I use a less aggressive red for TR now, and more cyanish blue for NC with blueish purple for Vanu. Works well.
  14. IMTasty

Shhh, don't tell them.

Running with empire colors atm. But reinstalling the game atm since I think the update was corrupt for me (crash+BSOD ftw). But should not take too long getting used to. But I still hope they make it more customizable or gives us a classic option. I really don't like everything being one color, makes it look very cluttery and alike to me.
  15. IMTasty

Bump before going off to work.
  16. huller

if only you had an idea of how hard I've laughed in BRTD you'd be compiling your aplication right now.
  17. Shinrah

18. AquaKiller

All those bumps on credit... how you gonna pay off, BRTD? :)
  19. IMTasty

We are the government, we will simply make you pay more taxes you silly peasants.
  20. Shinrah

No, you will bump our thread! Then you will buy our awesome technology, and be happy with it!