Xegony Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Azmirela New Member

I am looking for /guidehelp (already used the command in game) for an in game wedding to be performed, was hoping to have guide to do the ceremony. Wednesday Feb 14th at 7 PM PST. Can reach me here or mail in game or discord or whereever, but its been a few days now since I sent for inquiry and I am just looking for guide input on if this is possible, please and thank you
  2. Pirowen SWAT Team Chair

Hi!
    I tried to contact you in game but you were /afk at the time. I'll be happy to conduct your wedding!

Senior Guide Pirowen of SWAT
  3. Azmirela New Member

Awesome! I was able to talk to one of the other guides that night also. I will be on Xegony server most of the day and will check in here every hour or so to see what other things need to be coordinated. I let them know, Xegony Server 7 PM PST, we picked the Dark Chapel package and they said they have some standardized ceremony script which we are good with also.
  4. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

Please gather with us in the Plane of Tranquility on Saturday March 23 at 5:30 am Pacific Time for a story about the beginning of the Guide Program. We will have information about joining the Program and short stories of our time as Guides, and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have!
  5. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

!!Anniversary Event!!
    Make haste to the Plane of Knowledge near the Main Bank on Sunday, March 24 at 5:30am Pacific Time. One of Grand Librarian Maelin's diligent clockworks is looking for help collecting artifacts from the first century of the Age of Turmoil.