Xegony Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Muffinstalker New Member

At least we now know... :)
  2. Cragzop New Member

Thank you for running Might on Xegony this year.
  3. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

You're very welcome! On behalf of my fellow SWAT guides, we didn't want you to miss the Festival of Might. We'll be running sporatic quests all month.

We are taking care of all the servers that don't have permanent guides on them. It's going to be a job but we do care about you guys and gals.

I'll do my best to advertise ahead of time but there may be occasions where improptu quests are run.

Thanks for posting and I'll see you soon!
  4. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hail Xegony!

Please join us for another Festival of Might event on Saturday, July 10, 2021, at 4 pm PT. Don't miss this one because it will offer more points if you place 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event.

The Festival of Might channel for Xegony is Fmight so be sure and /join there if you haven't already done so.
  5. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Xegony!

Time for another Festival of Might event to test your knowledge of Norrath. Join me on Thursday, July 15, 2021, at 5 pm PT. Here's a chance to win more FoM points. I hope to see you there!

Don't miss this one! There are a lot of points to gain!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event and join FMight if you have not already done so.
  6. Kaeluyen New Member

Thanks for the event Matille and Riviere!! It was awesome seeing the Guides tonight!
  7. Riviere SWAT EQ

Fun times!! And lots more coming up! :)
  8. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

You are quite welcome! We enjoyed meeting you tonight. As Riviere said, more events in the next 2 weeks~
  9. Muffinstalker New Member

Thank you for the surprise event today! Had fun running through old newbie zones!
  10. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

That was Riviere! She is working like crazy this month. Glad you enjoyed it!
  11. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Xegony!

Another Festival of Might event is coming your way Sunday, July 25, 2021, @ 3 pm PT. We hope you will join us for there are a lot of points to be won in this event.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event and join FMight for the remainder of this month.
  12. Kirlina New Member

13. Cragzop New Member

I realize there are only so many times during the week, but Sunday evenings on Xegony have the top 3 raid guilds raiding. I suspect it is too late for any changes now, but for any further events, could you try to avoid Sunday evenings (just for the FoM)?

Thanks.
  14. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Would a weekday be better? It's impossible for us to know everyone's schedule and we try the weekends because we think more people will be able to attend. Don't raids run most of the days of the week?

I can run something on Monday, but not sure if it will have the larger point values. Would that help?
  15. Cragzop New Member

I understand about the difficulties about trying to find good times ... and you folks are filling in on Xegony. It was more a "hey, can you try to make sure not to repeat this time for the FoM this year". I think earlier in the day (so anything that wrapped up by 2pm PT) is fine on Sunday.

Obviously, there's a bit of self-interest here since I have points(!!!). And MS raids on Mondays as well. Nothing is ever easy...

I'll be honest, the points lead is neat but I'm really digging the god shield ornaments so just as sad about missing one of those as the points opportunity.
  16. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Xegonites!

Please join me on Wednesday, July 28, at 5 pm PT, for a little test of your memory! You don't want to lose out on a chance to win some extra points.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event and join FMight for the remainder of the month!

Hope to see you there!
  17. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Xegony!

The Festival of Might is over for this year. Please join us for Closing Ceremony on Saturday, 7/31/21, at 4 pm PT.

We'll cheer the winners of this month long competition, Everyone is invited and we hope to see you all there!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the Closing Ceremony.
  18. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings!
    The Summer Carnival is coming to Xegony! Please join us Saturday, August 28th @ 2pm PT to play games and win prizes and Tickets. Tickets can be redeemed at the end of the Carnival for more prizes of your choice. It's sure to be a fun time! Hope to see you there :)
  19. Cragzop New Member

Carnival was fun tonight. Thanks to Riviera, Bimpy and Aunaexyra for leading us through the events!
  20. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Xegony~!

There is a poor, distressed dragon who will need your help in the Plane of Knowledge on Wednesday, 12/15/21, at
    5 pm pst. Please help him out!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!