Xegony Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

A tall, military man look out upon the lands of Norrath and summons help to aid the city of Neriak. Heed his
    call and join us on Wednesday, October 11, 2017, around 6 pm pt for orders from this captain.

Be sure and watch for the yellow text announcing the event! Hope to see you all there.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we will have to reschedule this quest for next week. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please check below for another quest being scheduled and run tonight.
  2. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Ghouls, witches and other creepy beings prowl the night. Come join me tonight, October 11, around 6 pm pt to help a caring mother with her problem!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event.
  3. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

A tall, military man looks out upon the lands of Norrath and summons help to aid the city of Neriak. Heed his
    call and join us on Tuesday, October 17, 2017, around 7 pm pt for orders from this captain.

Be sure and watch for the yellow text announcing the event! Hope to see you all there.
  4. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

*Due to conflicting schedules, Opening Ceremony will be have to be rescheduled. When I confirm a definite date, I will post it and the ensuing quest that we are going to run afterward. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hello Xegonites!

If it's July, it must be time for the Festival of Might! There will be quests to test your wits, speed and your knowledge of the game. Now would be a good time to refresh yourself on Norrathian lore!

Please join us Tuesday, July 3, 2018, at 6 pm pst in the Commonlands for the Opening Ceremony to kick off this year's Festival of Might!

You can read more about the Festival HERE.

See you there!
  5. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Due to unforeseen scheduling conflicts, this quest following the Opening Ceremony will have to be rescheduled. As soon as I confirm a date, I will repost. Thank you for your consideration and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Greetings Xegony!

Following the Opening Ceremony, we will have our first competition on July 3, 2018, at approximately 7 pm pst. Be the first to earn those Festival of Might points!

See you there!
  6. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Xegonites!

If it's July, it must be time for the Festival of Might! There will be quests to test your wits, speed and your knowledge of the game. Now would be a good time to refresh yourself on Norrathian lore!

Please join us Tuesday, July 5, 2018, at 6 pm pst in the Commonlands for the Opening Ceremony to kick off this year's Festival of Might!

You can read more about the Festival HERE.

See you there!
  7. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Xegony!

Following the Opening Ceremony, we will have our first competition on July 5, 2018, at approximately 7 pm pst. Be the first to earn those Festival of Might points!

See you there!
  8. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Xegony!

So you say you like tests that challenge your memory? Join me tonight, July 9th, around 6 pm pst and we'll see just how good you really are! Remember, you are competing for Festival of Might points so don't miss this one.

9. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Xegony!

Just how resourceful do you think you are? We have another event that we are scheduling for Thursday, July 12, 2018, around 6 pm pst. We will test you on just how much you remember and where to find certain items.

Please join us for some fun! This event will offer higher Festival of Might points so don't miss this one.

*We try to advertise quests but there may be occasions where we will not advertise on this thread. There will always be a yellow text message and a notification in the Fmight channel. It would be a good idea to /autojoin Fmight for the entire month of July.
  10. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Please join me today, July 14, around 2 pm pst, for another Festival of Might event! Hope to see you there!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event or /autojoin Fmight.

(Sorry for the late notice)
  11. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Come join the fun around 6 pm pacific time. Another chance to get festival of might points!
    Matille likes this.
  12. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Due to unforseen issues this quest will be rescheduled. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  13. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Another event for FoM. Mondays event will happen today around 6pm pacific time. Look for the announcement. Come get your points.
  14. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Join the fun today for more FoM points. Look for the announcement around 6 pm pacific.
  15. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

With the server down this quest will need to be rescheduled. Sorry for any inconvenience. Will try and get more FoM events done so you can get your points!
  16. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

We will try and get another FoM event today after 6 pm pacific. Just look for the yellow text announcing the event. Also /join and /autojoin "Festival" for up to date info on quests starts and quest information on server. Hope to see you there.
  17. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Upcoming quests:

Thursday, July 19, around 6 pm pst

Friday, July 20, around 5 pm pst
    Don't miss this one! Higher points will be available for the winners of this quest.
  18. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Just a reminder to join us today, July 20, around 5 pm pst, for another Festival of Might event. You won't want to miss out on this one as higher points will be available!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event or /autojoin Fmight for the remainder of the month.
  19. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Join me today, July 22, around 3 pm pst*, for another Festival of Might event.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event or /autojoin Fmight for the remainder of the month.

*Time changed from 5 pm to 3 pm pst
  20. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

Come join the fun after 6 pm pacific for another chance to earn FoM points for July.