Xegony Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

We will run a fun quest event today around 6 pm pacific. Come join the fun.
  2. Hisstoria Guide EQ Xegony

We will have some haunted fun tonight around 6 pm pacific. Bring your friends... you may need them...
  3. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Join us on Thursday, October 18, around 6 pm pst, for an old-fashioned scavenger hunt with a spooky flair! It is getting close to Halloween, folks! Let's have some fun!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event.
  4. Atacil New Member

Hope all of you had a nice holiday season! Any chance we will have some more events on Xegony in the near future? We never did manage to find that carnival :)
  5. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Atacil!

I apologize for not running this event in December. I had trouble getting enough people together to run the quest,
    but it looks like some things have improved.

I am currently working on scheduling with my guides and some SWAT team members. The quest requires 3+ guides so it takes a little coordination to see who is free and on what date.

I should be able to post the event in a day or so with a confirmed date and time.

Take care and we will see you soon! :)
  6. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Xegony!

Please join us on Sunday, January 27, 2019, around 5 pm pt, for some winter fun! Remember those tickets you were given from the Festival of Might? Well, you will finally have a chance to use them, plus earn more tickets for attending and competing in our event.

Be sure you have plenty of extra bag space because you will definitely need it!!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there. Oh! I hope you like competitions! :)
  7. Cragzop New Member

Are guide events dead on Xegony? I am pretty sure a few have taken place since Mat's last Jan 2019 post … but there doesn't seem to be any record in here about them.

I know at least one came across on a Sunday night right after raiding and at that point I needed a break.

I notice we are not mentioned in the Festival thread as a server. Seems a little odd as Xegony is definitely one of the bigger population Live servers.
  8. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings Xegony!
    We are hosting an old fashioned spooky scavenger hunt tonight in honor of Nights of the Dead and Days of the Spirits. If you would like to attend please /join Spooky and meet us in Nektulous Forest at 7pm PT. Be sure to have extra bag space! ;)
  9. Cragzop New Member

Thanks for starting to announce in here again for Xegony.

Sorry about this afternoon's event non-start … a few of us who would have gone were on alts but in the middle of a mission. Should have joined channel to let you know we'd be coming.
  10. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings Xegony!
    Krarnpus is back and he's trying to lure players into doing something mischievous and a bit on the evil side. He'll be looking for you around 7:30pm PT tonight, Dec. 10th. Keep an eye out for him if you're feeling just a little bit naughty. ;)
  11. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings!
    The Winter Funderland Carnival is coming to Xegony! We hope you can spare a couple hours to spend with us to have fun and win prizes! We will begin the event Tuesday, January 7th at 8pm PT. Hope to see you there! :)
  12. Atacil New Member

Xegony misses you!
  13. Atacil New Member

Almost going on 1 year without a single guide event on Xegony... 8(
  14. Cragzop New Member

Thanks Raconteur for having a guide event on Xegony (the first in awhile that at least I've seen). I hope some folks showed up.

Was a little late for me (3:30 am eastern) but any guide event is welcome.

If I could ask that if more events are going to be late, could we get some advanced warning here? Folks might stay up a little later if we knew an event was coming.
  15. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings to our friends on Xegony!
    The Spring Fling Carnival is coming to your server this Monday, May 24th @ 2 pm PT. We hope you will join us for some fun games and prizes! :)
  16. Muffinstalker New Member

Any word on upcoming events?
  17. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Yes we do! Festival of Might will begin July 1, 2021. Events are being planned on Xegony for it's participation in this year's festival. First event of the season is listed below.

Future events which will be forthcoming for the festival in this thread as the month progresses.
  18. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Xegony!

It's that time of year again. Festival of Might 2021 is here at last! Join us for Opening Ceremony on Friday, July 3, 2021, at 1:00 pm PT. I know it's going to be a great time to be had by all!

Watch for the yellow text signaling the start of the event!

Hope to see you all there :)
  19. Muffinstalker New Member

Saturday, July 3, 2021?
    or
    Friday, July 2, 2021?
  20. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

It's Saturday, July 3, 2021, at 1 pm PT.

What can I say? I was tired.

"I'll get you muffin, you and your little dog!" :p