Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Straghan New Member

Hey Is there a chance for you guys to run The Nebulous Newsies ? around 4pm cet?
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I will pass along the request
  3. Ellah New Member

Hello lovely guides!

Any chance you could run some of the quide quests that give those lovely bags or good status rewards?

It would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks for your time and creativity playing with us :)
  4. Ellah New Member

Hello lovely guides!

Any chance you could run some of the quide quests that give those lovely bags or good status rewards?

It would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks for your time and creativity playing with us :)
  5. Bakual Al'Baku New Member

I would second this request. It's a long time sine Thurgadin saw a guide event.
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

just heard...

If you have never seen the Ever Deep and the glorious city of Maldura, Please come and help with a little mapping survey 2/14 at 11 am pst. Come meet with me near the Tinkered Portal in Kelethin.

this is a nonrepeatable quest so send out your relatives and friends if you have done this quest before.
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

YES!
    We are planning to offer all those lovely status giving quests
    and attempting to run them for AUS and EU prime time, so you can all benefit.
    Please tell all your guild mates and friends about the events.
    Not everyone watches these player forums.

Friday Feb 15 at 11 am PDT -
    Adventurers, exploration of the Elemental Planes can be treacherous and frought with danger.
    If you'd like to put a stop to this danger
    meet an Erudite researcher in Taren's Grasp in Kylong Plains

Friday Feb 15 at 22:00 pm PDT -
    The lost Souls of Norrath are trapped and need to be rescued. Can you help them?
    Meet a Halfling Scout in the village of Cardin Ward in Obol Plains

Remember these quests are non-repeatable. If you have done either of them before, please send up your friends and relatives. The times are listed in pacific standard time and you will need to convert to your local time.
    Rynara likes this.
  8. Bakual Al'Baku New Member

9. Valun New Member

Thanks guys, but the 15th is thursday, 16th is friday so I wonder if it is thursday or friday the event is running?
  10. Ascac New Member

11. Ascac New Member

12. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I am so sorry I did mess up the dates.
    Friday Feb 16 at 11 am PDT -
    Adventurers, exploration of the Elemental Planes can be treacherous and frought with danger.
    If you'd like to put a stop to this danger
    meet an Erudite researcher in Taren's Grasp in Kylong Plains
    Which should be 7pm for the UK. if I have done that correctly.

and for the AUS

Thursday Feb 15 at 22:00 pm PDT -
    The lost Souls of Norrath are trapped and need to be rescued. Can you help them?
    Meet a Halfling Scout in the village of Cardin Ward in Obol Plains
    Which should be Friday Feb 16 for 5pm Sydney, Australia

13. Ellah New Member

Nooo, I missed the kelethin quest, please could you run it again with a little notice? Sorry!

and a huge thank you to all the team! I’m so grateful for you giving us your time!
  14. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

We will get back to that quest, but we do have some others you might like too. Keep watching this Forum.
  15. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard....

A researcher was saying....
    "The moon is a wonderous place. Maybe you can help me with a bit of exploration of the Luclin?
    Please come find me in Taren's Grasp in Kylong Plains 10pm pdt,Wednesday, Feb 21"
    (If the server is now up by 10 pm pdt on Feb 21, I will reschedule to Feb 22 at 10 pm pdt)

and then they said...

"Did you know that Luclin the moon has two sides! I need more help investigating the Dark side of the moon. Please come to Taren's Grasp 11 am pdt Friday, Feb 23"

Remember these quests are non-repeatable.
    If you have done either of them before, please send up your friends and relatives.
    The times are listed in pacific standard time and you will need to convert to your local time.
    Ellah likes this.
  16. Ellah New Member

Thank you so much for coming to offer these! You were very popular!

please come back again soon, and if we could have Thalumbra and newsies that would be super wonderful!
  17. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard....

A Kerran Explorer is wondering...
    "Have you been to the Desert of Ro?
    I am looking for some help mapping these lands.
    If you haven't helped before please come see me in the Sinking Sands
    on a flat rock near the Snake dock on March 1, 10pm Pacific Standard Time"
    Please convert to your local time

This is a non-Repeatable quest. If you have done it before please send up for your siblings and friends.
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hopefully in March we will get back to these quests, Ellah. Thank you for your support.
  19. Curella Guide EQ2 Valor

Players of Thurgadin!
    After several calamitous impact events throughout Norrath your help is being requested in the skies far above! Visit Barren Sky on Thursday 2/29/24 around 11pm PST to learn more.
  20. Curella Guide EQ2 Valor

Players of Thurgadin!
    After several calamitous impact events throughout Norrath your help is being requested in the skies far above! Visit Barren Sky on Friday 1st March 2024 around 4am PST to learn more.