Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Lavandela New Member

2. Dahakon New Member

Kaukumu likes this.
  3. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Santa Glug hopes you all have a Happy Frostfell!

All of the Guides on Thurgadin hope you were able to get one or more of the quests that were offered over the last few days.

Happy Holidays to you all!

We have more fun planned for you all in the future
  4. Dahakon New Member

Big Thanks to all the guides who came out over last few days to offer Thurgadin the Marathon of different Guide quest

Happy Frostfell and Happy Holidays to ye all !
    Chari and Kaukumu like this.
  5. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-26-23 come on over to Frostfang Sea in the tavern area and help a dwarf out with his ale collection, He will be there at 11 30 am pst
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

7. Wiskurz Guide EQ2 Valor

What's a halfling to do? I can't risk hurting my hands right before our big show, I guess I'll need some help. If you're interested, hurry over to the Enchanted Lands for more details at 1:00 pm Pacific today!
  8. Wiskurz Guide EQ2 Valor

Greetings fellow Norrathians! I bring you news of newly discovered relics believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle himself! Please meet me near the lighthouse in Antonica for more information on Friday, February 10 at 1:00 pm Pacific.
  9. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-16-23 at 11 30 am pst come on over to the docks of New Halas in Frostfang sea and help a poor love sick troll
  10. Tumma New Member

Dear guides, is it possible to run the quest Erollisi;s Messenger anytime soon again if it still exists? I have always missed it. Thanks for giving us some fun. And may Erollisi be kind to you.
  11. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-23-23 at 11 30 am pst come on over to the entrance to greater faydark in butcherblock mts and give an old dwarf a hand with his axe collection
  12. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Rescheduled for another day due to real life
  13. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

14. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

The Qeynos Guards need help.

"The Gnolls of Blackburrow are about to break out and threaten Antonica and beyond.
    Please come meet me 4/10/23 at 1pm pst in front of the Blackburrow gates in Antonica and help stop them!"

If you choose to help please mentor down to lvl 20ish, then their blood will be red not grey.
  15. Johnmclainn New Member

Someone know when the next event Guides Guide to the Celestial Realms! ????
  16. Johnmclainn New Member

Please need more event un thurgardin server
  17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

09-21-23 at 9:30 am pst come on to antonica -the assemblage of magics will be ran.
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

10-12-23 at 9:30 am pst come over to the wizard spire i Kylong plains for a chance to explore Vetrovia

note please this quest is not repeatable
  19. Lavandela New Member

20. Ellah New Member

Hi lovely guides!
    Any chance of running newsies please?

Happy holidays to all!