Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Thanks for catching that! That time was meant for a US event. The correct time is 1300 PDT ... Sorry for any inconvenience.
  2. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Thank you for choosing Norrathian Navigators! We’re committed to providing you, the discerning adventurer, with an exciting experience across the Shattered Lands and beyond!
    Today we’re pleased to be offering a special itinerary, “Portal Perambulations”!
    These special quests will take you to The Ever Deep, The Celestial Realms, Luclin (even the Dark Side) and Vetrovia.

The Portal Perambulations Itinerary
    Departure Date for all is Saturday 08/27/2022, times are listed as PDT/UTC

Departs Greater Faydark @ 0700/1400 for Thalumbra
    Departs Kylong Plains @ 0900/1600 for The Celestial Realms
    Departs Kylong Plains @ 1100/1800 for Luclin
    Departs Kylong Plains @ 1300/2000 for Luclin (Dark Side)
    Departs Kylong Plains @ 1500/2200 for Vetrovia

Out of consideration for other travelers we ask that you place Guild Rally Flags a fair distance from the staging area as they can cause confusion and delay everyone’s departure. Also, please do not crowd the Gate Agent, if they cannot see everyone clearly, they cannot offer the quest. To help with departures, please leave the area once you have received the quest so others may approach. Thank you in advance!

Again, thank you for choosing Norrathian Navigators. We realize that you have many options for your adventure acquisitions and appreciate you opting to take advantage of our services. Enjoy!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
    Wiskurz and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Given today's lengthy maintenance, I am pushing the quest back by 1 hour to 1400PDT (2100 UTC) in case it runs longer than the 8 hours they specified.
    If the servers are still not up by then, I will cancel the quest and reschedule for another day.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
  4. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ok everyone, I was able to log in earlier and everything was ok, but just tried to log in and the screen is showing Thurgadin as locked.
    Rather than drag this on through the night, I'm opting to cancel the quest and will reschedule for another day.
    Sorry folks.
  5. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, hoping you've been enjoying the Oceansfull festival! If you're tired of all that swimming, you can explore a different type of depths... Dwarven archivists have been seen en route to Butcherblock Mountains, once again offering an opportunity to learn first hand of the Dwarven Axes of fabled Kaladim!

Thursday, 08/25/2022 1300 PDT / 2000 UTC
    * this is the re-schedule of last week's event (canceled due to server update)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  6. Dahakon New Member

Hey Hey, was just wondering if the New Guide Quest: The Assemblage of Magics could be offered again soon ?
    I know its all down to the Guides who do the events time and scheduled etc but it got offered today very early on Thurgadin EU server and was hoping if it could be scheduled again next time for a more evening type time ( example 7-10pm Uk Time ) or Offer in same way as the The Portal Perambulations Itinerary Event this saturday in future if possible thanks.
    I know the big guide event offering the other Guide Quests is happening tomorrow which is great to see and an amazing Idea for future Guide events :)

Keep up the amazing work with the Guide Events :D
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Keep an eye out here, we'll see what we can do!

I agree, the weekends are a great time to offer, especially these kinds of quests, helps break up the routine a little.

And thanks for coming out to these events! If it weren't for the players, we'd just be sitting here, talking to ourselves... or our pets. Not that Mr. Tibbles isn't an amazing conversationalist, but his topics usually tend to be related to his food bowl, and how it's always empty and how fish is really much tastier than dried kibble...
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Dahakon New Member

Will do thanks

Just like to say thanks to the guides for running the The Portal Perambulations Itinerary Event yesturday was great day catching up with alts and Mains for all the Different guide quests and having fun doing them :)
    Rosyposy and Gryger like this.
  9. Rosyposy Active Member

Many thanks to the patient guide for all these lovely quests!
    Riversongs likes this.
  10. Tumma New Member

Dear guides,

I enjoy your events and like to do all those quests but I have missed the latest one with the shiny collections. Is there a possibility you can run this again anytime soon and anounce it here?

cheers and thanks,

Tumma
  11. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Yes I will pass it along to the guides. We hope to catch you soon.
  12. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing word of Dwarven Scholars in search of adventurers to delve into the depths of Kaladim in search of knowledge of the great axes of old!
    Be on the lookout for their representative in Butcherblock Mountains.

Wednesday 10/05/2022 @ 0600 PDT / 1300 UTC

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  13. Gryger SWAT EQ2

[IMG]

As the nights grow colder and the shadows grow longer, it's time to gather around, share some of the bounty of our harvests and tell a spooky story or two to quicken the heart and warm the blood!
    Join us on the Isle of Mara tomorrow, 10/07/2022 at 1300 PDT (2000 UTC). Take a break from adventuring, enjoy a snack and a spooky tale!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Rynara likes this.
  14. Dahakon New Member

15. Dahakon New Member

Hey, I know there is a very small community of guides who are on thurgadin server, and guides form other servers do there best to come run events for the Eu Folks if there able to and i respect its hard to plan events when there isnt maybe guides to run the events for us.
    But thurgadin (EU server) seems to be always lacking regular announced events on the forums and on the guide discord page, and as normal the events get run in the middle of the week during work hours for most , so events get missed. I did enjoy the mini events i was able to attend from devs handing out cookies and treats in home cities few weeks back was fun relaxing just chilling on the muncies given and also the Kael or be Kael'ed quest turning into the giant :)

The best thing for announced events on thurgadin ive seen so far was that The Portal Perambulations Itinerary. it was well announced for players to prep and be on that weekend for the different hours.
    But would it be possible for that same type of event with all the guides guide quests be ran leading up to christmas or end of year. i Know its all down to time and who can take the time to run a event so big but would be appreciated. Ive listed the rarer guide quests below.

The Assemblage of Magics

Guide's Guide to Visions of Vetrovia

The Guide's Guide to Thalumbra

Guides Guide to the Celestial Realms!

Guide's Guide to Luclin

Guide's Guide to Reign of Shadows
    The Nebulous Newsies

Thanks for all the fun and keep up great work guides :)
  16. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hey there Dahakon,

We will try very hard to run another Status Quest marathon for you all.
    In generally, we try to find times to run quest events across all the time zones. We will get some up on the Discord site so keep your eyes peeled.

Happy Holidays!
  17. Dahakon New Member

Hey thanks much apreciated for the reply will keep watch out :)
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Santa Glug is sending his helpers
    out to Thurgadin later this week:

He wants to remind all of Norrath that these quests are not repeatable, so double check to see if you and your siblings have already completed them. They can only be offered to each adventurer once. Also due to the tight scheduling of each event have your friends and family members ready to move from place to place, so everyone can help.

All times are in Pacific standard time, so please convert to your local time.
    Santa Glug would hate for you to miss them during this busy holiday season.

15-Dec
    12:00 -Are you traveling to the Raj’Dur Plateaus?
    Before you hop on a magic carpet ride, seek me out near the Snake Dock in the Sinking Sands

14:00 -Please come up to Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains and help the Lost Souls of Norrath.

16-Dec
    10:00 - Surface dwellers, before you delve into the depths of Thalumbra, meet with me on the Great Forge platform in Kelethin!

12:00 - Your assistance is required on the dark and lonely continent of Vetrovia. Seek me out near the Teren’s Grasp in Kylong Plains!

14:00 - Luclin is a beautiful but dangerous place! Meet with me near in Taren's grasp in Kylong Plains!

16:00 - You help is required on the dark side of Norrath's moon! Meet with me near the Teren’s Grasp Spire portal in Kylong Plains!

19:00 - Are you traveling to the Raj’Dur Plateaus? Before you hop on a magic carpet ride, seek me out near the Snake Dock in the Sinking Sands.

21:00 - I could use your help in the Celestial Realms! Meet with me near the Taren's grasp in Kylong Plains!
  19. Lavandela New Member

Hello! I'm from server Thurgadin.. I have a "Hold of Prexus" Collections. Collection from Guide events and I can't finish it..
    when we can take a quest for collections?
  20. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Are you talking about Guide Shiny collections? If so those are not given out during Quest events, but when guides come out just to talk with adventurers. You will have to keep your eyes peeled for Guides looking to chat.