Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Soara New Member

Do guides talk to each other? Because the test server guide has been MIA since July....I am worried about them.
    Badur likes this.
  2. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I will send this up to my Superiors and see if they can respond. Not sure how things Work on the Test Server since it is different from the Main Servers.

Guide Badur
    Soara likes this.
  3. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Soara,

I did get in touch with my Supervisor. My Supervisor is Fairly sure we do not have a presence on the test Server at this time. The test server is a unique creature in that it is constantly changing and a lot of Folks do not stay on it all the time. While this may not be the exact answer you were looking for, it is the best I have at this time.

Respectfully,

Guide Badur
    Soara likes this.
  4. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire!!

I have been getting messages from the Beyond. Zekel has been sending me message requesting Adventurers to meet with him in Obol Plains, Inside Cardin Ward on the 13th of October at 2 pm PST to help save lost souls! He has warned that only that have not helped before will be able to assist! Will you take the challenge?

Guide Badur
    Soara and Leejin like this.
  5. Katt New Member

I would like to request a scheduled/notified visit for the NOTD guide quest, My Creepy Catalog, if that would be possible/ok? (And any chance for U.S. prime-times, if possible?) Thanks so much in advance =) :) We appreciate your efforts!
    Peridot, Soara and Badur like this.
  6. Soara New Member

I would like to request the new Luclin guide quest for Skyfire. I have a new main that wants to travel pretty badly there. Preferrably this weekend or on a Saturday after this weekend, or before 2pm cst. = )
    Badur likes this.
  7. Nella Member

Hello, I'd like to request Kael or be Kaeled. In the evening (pst) would be preferred.

Thanks, Nella
    Badur likes this.
  8. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that.....

Necromancers will be out in Antonica holding a
    Spooky Scavenger Hunt Oct 27 at 7pm pdt.
    I hope you will gather your friends and join in on the fun.
  9. Katt New Member

Is it possible to get the My Creepy Catalog quest guide for one more visit before notd leaves us on Tuesday? Thanks so much in advance! =)
    Always appreciate your time, and the response to last request.
  10. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hey there Katt.

I will be going out tonight at 7 pm pst for some trick or treating in the Village of Shin. I might be able to help you out.
  11. Katt New Member

I checked early yesterday, but then not rest of day. So I missed you =(
    Funny enough, the first trip, I spread the word around general chat and other channels to help out, that guide quest was coming, and then could not make it that night due to not feeling well. Now missed this one.
    Not having luck this year! =P

Thank you just the same for your responses and efforts...it is still very appreciated!
  12. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I am sorry to have missed you. I hope you are feeling better.

There is always next year.
  13. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heya Skyfire!!

I be hearin from Krag Stormshield out in Eastern Waste. He sayin he'll be out there by Kael on 3 November 2021 at 3 p.m. PST lookin fer some help hunt Giants or sumthing like that. Go out and Check it out if you haven't before!

Guide Badur
  14. Yellekai New Member

Back in the game for a month after a 4 year absence and loving it! I've got a lot of catching up to do but the first thing I always love taking care of for new toons in Nebulous Newsies!! I see I missed a chance last month but am hoping you'll be doing it again soon so I can get my new toon fully bagged up!! Hope you are all well and many thanks for still being here. :)
    Badur likes this.
  15. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I jest be hearin from Zekel up there in Obol Plains. He says he be needin some Help from Adventures that be Brave enough to deal with the Spirits calling him. If You haven't helped him before, You can meet up with him jest inside the gates of Cardin Ward on the 17th of November, 2021 at 3 p.m. Pacific time!

Guide Badur

** Reminder, This is a one time per character Event. If you have completed it, You will not be able to receive it again.
  16. Nella Member

Hi Badur, Would you please run Kael or be Kaeled again sometime soon? Thanks for running it before, but sadly I missed it. In the evening (pst) would be nice.

Thanks again, Nella
    Yellekai and Badur like this.
  17. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I'll be sending this one to the Stormshield and see when they kin get somebody out ta give a hand!

Guide Badur
    Nella likes this.
  18. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

It seems The Stormshields are sending out somebody to help with the request. Seems the Cooks are wanting some of the Kinfolk outta the house and outta the way why they Prep the Big Feast! So, 24 November 2021 at 3 p.m. Pacific time, One of the Stormshields will be in Eastern Waste at the entrance to Kael. Come by if you never gotten ta help them out before!

Guide Badur

** REMINDER: This is a once per Character Event.
    Nella likes this.
  19. jojo New Member

I do not know if this is just me. It would be nice to know the name of the guided quest and not just where to get it so I could see if I have done it already
    Badur likes this.
  20. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Jojo,

I understand what you are asking. I can only say so much, but will remind you the Quest does give some insight as it being held outside Kael.

Guide Badur