Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

An erudite will be looking for help mapping the Celestial Realms
    Thursday 1/27/22 around 7pm pst.
    They will be up in Taren's Grasp which is in Kylong Plains.

If you have already gotten this quest, please send up your friends. This quest can only be offered once per character.
    Stavos likes this.
  2. William New Member

Times for the guide events that are listed as being Pacific (PST) are they referring to the start time or the end time for the event? If referring to the end time, then may I ask how long do the events typically run? I don't mean to sound snippy but I had planned my lunch break at work today (1/26/22) to try and attend a guide event only to find out that when I logged in at 11:55am CST (9:55am PST) that the event listed for 10am PST was already over and I had missed it.
  3. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

The guide event times are always stated as the start time of the event in pacific time.
    The event length frankly depends on player participation.

Most quests last about an hour. Status quests, that players love, can go on even longer up to
    2+ hours.
    The quest this morning was run by a guide in a different time zone, so he might have miscalculated the start time due to living in a different one. He apologizes for the confusion.
    I'm sure he will make it up to you all.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

William,

I do apologize. Seems Zakel and meself got our Clocks wrong. Seems the Shadows in the Overthere are a Tad faster than here in the rest of Norrath. I will do my best to make sure to properly adjust such times. Again, Me apologize for the time mishap..

Guide Badur
  5. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

My My, Tis time fer the Lovers to come out!! And while most enjoy, some are better than others! Sadly, there is an Ogre in New Halas that be havin trouble. I guess they never heard of A Strong Ale and Some Chocolate. Anyway, They be needing help on Wednesday, 3 February, 2022 at 10 a.m. Pacific, Noon Central, 1 pm.m Eastern. They be needing some help with some words.. Poetry I think they call it. Stop by if You can give them some help!

Guide Badur

**Due to unforeseen issues, this event was postponed 24 hours until the 3rd.
  6. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

Centuris jest contacted me to let me know he would be in Kylong Plains tomorrow, 9 February, 2022 at 10 a.m. Pacific time looking for Adventurers to Explore the New Lands! Stop by and Assist if you haven't before!

Guide Badur

** This is a Once per Character Event. Please minimize Pets and Mercenaries to expedite the Event for all!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!!

It's February, It's turning to Spring, and Love is in the air, Erollisi is filling the air with Love. Even the Gnomes are being affected. Seems they may have encountered some trouble, but they can Explains it better than me. So on 16 February, 10 a.m. come on down to Loping Plains near the Steamfont Zone line and see what all is going on!

Guide Badur
  8. Gryger SWAT EQ2

tl;dr - Hello, Skyfire! It's a pleasure to be here with all of you.
    Please keep an eye on this thread as I'll be posting upcoming quests/events whenever I can.

Mistress Heartyhearth watched the procession of wagons rolling into the yard, eyeing the clockwork beings suspiciously. Leave it to Master Halifax to embrace the latest craze, but to her, old ways were sometimes the best ways. She’d been promised they would handle the transportation of the Masters things with the greatest of care; if they didn’t, they would have to answer to PeaceKeeper. She lovingly patted the solid rolling pin at her side, an artifact from a bygone age, when a young halfling warrior maiden had roamed Norrath, seeking adventure and riches. Adventure she’d found, and riches of a sort; friends. Gryger Halifax had been one of the first, a raucous, fearless and sometimes foolish barbarian. They befriended one another quickly, and many was the tavern that ran dry because of their drunken nights. When at last the time had come to leave behind the path of the adventurer, Gryger had asked her to stay with him in his retirement; a good thing too, the poor lad was completely lost without her. A strong heart and spirit, but rather scatterbrained at times. Like a kindly but stern older sister, she managed his home and in some cases, his life.

“Don’t you be careless with those crates, you lot!” she shouted, brandishing PeaceKeeper to punctuate her warning. She was pretty sure it would make a nice resounding clank if it connceted with their metal heads. “After weeks in the belly of a Far Seas Trading ship I’ll not have you dropping the Master’s effects on the front stoop!”

Unsure if the machines even understood her, she turned back to the task at hand, ensuring there was sufficient food and drink in the storeroom. She knew Gryger would be coming over that rise soon; he had chosen to take a longer route; mostly likely revisiting old haunts and reliving past glories. She knew when he returned one of the first things he would do would be to load up several of his magical packs with food, drink and various baubles he had collected over the years, and then it would be off again into the wilds of Norrath to carouse and commiserate with the new generation of adventurers.

The house staff had done well, even if they were steam powered gearboxes; the house was clean and in good order; warm candlelight reflected off every wooden surface; polished to perfection. The windows were spotless, the glass so clear as to appear non-existent. The linens were freshly aired out, beds made. From the kitchen a thick wave of smells, baking bread and meats roasting permeated the house. Overall, a good day.

She propped PeaceKeeper next to her stool, took a seat and reached for her Stein of Moggok. A nice Blackburrow Stout was just the thing for an afternoon of hard work. She gave a small grunt of approval; those gnolls may not be good for much, but they were decent enough Brewmasters.
    From the side room, the infernal gnomish QuestADigitator 2000 started its loud whooping, a quest opportunity was inbound! Gryger would be thrilled when he came home, ready to share the news with all the fine folks of Norrath.

Aye. A good day indeed.
  9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

We have some Wonderful News to share. As you can see Above, We have New Guides Joining us here to help provide even more and Better Events to keep your Experience the Best Possible! Please feel free to Welcome them as you see them on the Forums or Even if they visit you in game!!

Guide Badur!
    Katt and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Greetings Skyfire!

There will be some small dragons looking for some fun on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 around 6pm PST. They will be near the Antonica Docks and you may want to join them.

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  11. PoesyP New Member

Did the event last night at the Ant Docks get cancelled? I was there for about half an hour and didn't see anyone.
  12. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I be needing ta talk with ya. We Love enhancing yer Experiences on the Game and Hope we are doing well at it. But the Truth is, We would love ta hear from all of you. In any experience, Feedback is important. So, let us know.. Is thar something you would like ta see more of, something you really want to see? Let us know, as we are here ta make it better for all! Thanks ahead of time fer yar input!

Guide Badur!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Katt New Member

I will do some research and see which ones that would be nice to do again. Meantime, can we get a couple visits of the eday themed guide quest please? Maybe a couple early day, and a couple prime time ones? Thanks! :)
    Badur and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Grandavi New Member

I think there's a guides guide to Myrist that I am missing on a couple of my alts. Don't recall seeing that occur for a while. Hopefully I didn't miss the last one.
    Badur and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

I have heard recent reports of a Prince out in Antonica seeking help to free a lovely maiden from a curse. This bulletin reached me saying according to observers that he should be arriving back to the Qeynos gates to recruit more help at around 8:30 pm this evening 2/20/22. I am unable to investigate this matter any further, so please someone check on this love struck Prince.
  16. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I be hearin that Centuris will be in Kylong Plains on Wednesday, 23 February 2022 at 10 a.m. Pacific looking for Adventurers to explore the Celestial Realm! If You haven't stopped by and Helped out before, See him on Wednesday!

Guide Badur
  17. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
    By joint decree of both Her Royal Highness Queen Antonia Bayle and His Most Royal Majesty Overlord Lucan D'Lere, the gnolls must be culled! For too long, they have been permitted to build their numbers, and now travelers in Antonica are at risk!
    Both potentates have agreed that this must be addressed for the good of all Norrathians.
    A special envoy has been sent to Antonica to bestow a writ to those interested!

Wednesday, February 23rd @ 1700 Pacific

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  18. Gunders Guide EQ Tunare

Greetings Skyfire,

It is rumored that sightings of a Snowcreature have been spotted at the Everfrost Docks. It may be back, so check and see for yourself on Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 3pm PST.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  19. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, announcing that one again, the Stormshield Clan has gathered outside of the Kael Drakkel entrance in Eastern Wastes, looking for bold adventurers to journey within!
    Please note: This quest can only be performed once per character; if you have already answered the call of one of the Stormshields and taken your tour of Kael Drakkel, it cannot be offered to you again. For those of you who have not yet answered the challenge, fortune and glory awaits!

Wednesday, Mar 02, 2022 @ 1800 (Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  20. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

I just received a post saying an inventor will need help in Frostfang Sea /Halas on Thursday 3/3/22 at 11 am. Please see if you can assist them.