Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Good day Skyfire!!

I be hearing about Tinkerfest and there will be a Gnome over in the Great Divide at the Events on Sunday 25 July 2021 at 0900 PST looking for some help with her Research! Stop by and see what you two can do for each other on the Holiday!

Guide Badur
  2. Katt New Member

Could we please get either/both of the tinkerfest guide events towards evening time, if possible, please? Many of us can't do the game early morning hours. Perhaps primetime? Thanks for all you all do. :)
    Badur likes this.
  3. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

While I cannot speak for the Others, I know all of us do our BEst, So I am sure we will try to meet this request before Tinkerfest Ends. Thank you for your Request!

Guide Badur
  4. Katt New Member

Oh, don't misunderstand, definitely not a complaint. =) More of a request and explanation. Grateful for all you guys do. :) Thank you!
    Badur likes this.
  5. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heya Skyfire,

I be hearing that Gajgitt will be Butcherblock Mountains near the Docks area on Sunday, 1 August 2021 at 2 p.m. PST. She was babbling something about some Research she has to share or Something like that. I can't be understanding Gnomes most of the time. Stop by and see if you can figure it out!

Guide Badur
  6. Sealyn New Member

When will there be some guide events on this server? Specifically, I'm looking for the Newsie, CD, BoL and RoS guide quests (ok, so basically all of them ;). It's been a while (July 18) since there've been any events. We miss you!
    Badur likes this.
  7. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Sealyn,

We have heard your Request. While we do try to cycle in the Holiday Quest and take a Break from the Repetitives all the times, rest assured, We will be cycling back into those as well, and Soon. We have been doing Quest, Just not those particular Quest. Keep as eye out here and we will do our best to let you know what is coming along!

Guide Badur
  8. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heya, Psst, Ye, You.. Come here!

I be hear 'in that Centuris is going to be in Kylong Plains on Sunday, 8 August 2021 at 2 pm PST. Word has it he be lookin fer those that haven't helped him on the Dark Side of the moon!! If You haven't helped before, Stop by and see him!

Badur

**This is a NON REPEATABLE Event. Once per Toon only. Please have Mercs and Pets Dismissed while in the zone to help Expedite the Event for all! Thank you!
  9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hey Skyfire!!

Centuris has told me Great Things about all of you! In fact, He was so happy, he said he would come by this Sunday, 15 August 2021 at 2 pm PST and Talk to those interested in the Lighter side of Luclin!! If You haven't assisted with this event yet, Stop by Kylong Plains and see Centuris on Sunday!

Guide Badur
  10. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

Okay, Who has been messing with Centuris? Ya got that Erudite just all into Skyfire right now. He insisted on coming by on Sunday 22 August 2021 at 9 a.m. PST to see if anybody still needed to help him in a "Great Library" ? Eh, I hardly understand that Erudite some times, but if You know what he is talking about, Stop by and see him!

Guide Badur

**This is a one time Event per toon. Please ensure pets and mercs are dismissed for the Event. Help us help you!
  11. Sious New Member

Hello guides of Skyfire,

I'm a EU time zone player and i'm looking to complete my doodad series 4 collection ( https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Guide_Doodads_Series_Four) for quite a while now.

Would it be possible to run this again so we shinie collectors can have a swing @ it ? :)

thanks in advance !

Sious, collector or shiny things
    Badur likes this.
  12. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hi Sious,
    Thanks for your question. The various Guide collections aren't an event per se, but rather rare goodies that we hand out when we visit as our Guide personas. This can be when we have parties for the server in the Guide Hall (stay tuned as we are always thinking of the best times to hold these, although Frostfell is a favorite ;) ) or when we show up just to chat. We do try to vary the times of these events so that our EU players do get a chance to enjoy them as well. You have found the right thread to follow here for announcements of upcoming events. We try to give a couple weeks notice for big events so hopefully they will allow for more players being able to participate. I hope to see you soon with my shiny collections in tow. :cool:
    Badur likes this.
  13. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

G'Day Skyfire!

I got a message from an Old Colleague of mine that is requesting Help with some Exploration of a Great Underground City and the Surrounding area! If You haven't helped out before, Madaxe will be at Kelethin in Greater Faydark 10 a.m. PST on 29 August 2021.

Badur

** This is a one time per Toon event. Please dismiss Mercenaries and Pets while in Kelethin to better help facilitate the event! ****CORRECTED DATE****
    Sealyn likes this.
  14. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hey Skyfire,

Ever be havin those weird Dreams. Almost like somebody be talkin to ya in yer Sleep. Well, Sometimes, Those are not yer imagination. Sometimes, They do be talkin to ya from the Afterlife! Zakel has been in touch and is lookin fer help with some Spirits. He's be in Obol Plains on Sunday, 5 September 2021 at 10 a.m. PST. Stop by if you haven't had a chance ta help him before!

Guide Badur

** This is a Non-Repeatable Event, Please dismiss Mercenaries and pets to help better Expedite this event for all!
  15. Moncreathe New Member

Greetings Skyfire Guides,

Just a little note to check on you. I hope all are well. We have not seen a post for awhile so hopefully you guys are taking a well needed break and will be back soon. Thank you for all the work you do. Hope to see you in the lands of Norrath soon.

Moncreathe Vordance
    Badur and imneo1 like this.
  16. Leejin New Member

Greets Guides,

Skyfire has had some Guides drop by in the last few weeks which has been lovely and very much appreciated.

It's quiet in here, everything going okay?

xox
    Badur likes this.
  17. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heya Skyfire!!

I know, It's been a while, However, We have been out and about! Last Couple weeks we have had some Larger Scaled Events going on and it has Required most of us around to participate, as well as many of us have been very busy over the last month or so. We are so Grateful for the Questions and the concern shown. It shows to us the Players do enjoy what we are putting out there and we are able to gainfully interact with you all!.

I will tell you there are some irons in the fire and some things coming up soon! But I don't want to spill the beans yet on everything! We will do our Best to keep posting here to let you know what is up and coming, but also keep an eye in General Chat as well may pop in to have some spontaneous fun with all of you!

on behalf of your Guides, Thank you!

Guide Badur!
  18. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

Centuris just got a message through to me. He apologizes for not being around much, But says he has been very busy. Tomorrow, 6 October 2021 at 1 p.m. PST, Centuris will be in Kylong Plains. He says he needs help bringing some light to the Dark side of Luclin! Please feel free to stop by if you haven't been able to help him before!!

Guide Badur

** This is a non-repeatable Event. Please dismiss pets and Mercs to help expedite the event!
  19. dorotea New Member

>It shows to us the Players do enjoy what we are putting out there and we are able to gainfully interact with you all!.<

I don't think too many of us view this as a forum to post in unless there is a problem but you can be sure we enjoy the Guide events and appreciate the time you put in.
    Badur likes this.
  20. Leejin New Member

I missed your face Badur.
    Badur likes this.