Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. imneo1 New Member

I know you dwarves are long lived but that's about a 180 generations too long for me to get this quest. :p
  2. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I tell ye, Sometime ye all can be as bad as me kids!
    imneo1 likes this.
  3. Jems New Member

I was at the guide guided cliff-jump event today (jems) and unfortunately I went link dead as my power went out due to a sneak attack from a rogue storm. What was the item? I am curious what I sadly missed :(
  4. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hey Jems

the Dwarves had a great time with everyone. They are sorry the LD monster got you.
    The Jumpers were great leaping off the cliffs.
    The winner was Lupua he landed in the bay twice!
    So many went splat. :(
    Thankfully Toshea revived the dead.
    Hopefully the Dwarves can run the competition again in the future
    and
    you can stay away from the LD monster so you can join in.
    People received multiple house items and fireworks

Badur, Jems and imneo1 like this.
  5. Jems New Member

Thank you for letting me know, Kaukumu! Congrats to the winner and I'll hope I'll catch my turn some other time!
  6. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Good Day Skyfire!!

Memorial Day Weekend! Lets remember our Alts stuck off to the side! This Sunday, 30 May 2021 at 10 a.m. in Kylong Plains, Centuris is coming to ask for help on the Dark Side of the Moon! Come help out if you haven't already!

On a more Serious note, Many Thanks to those who Served and Paid the ultimate price in defending our Countries. Please take a moment and give thanks during your Festive weekend!

Badur

** This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please make sure to dismiss Mercs and Pets prior to entering the area.
  7. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hey Skyfire,

I have been having Really Strange Dreams lately.. About a Dwarven Priest asking me for Help? You too? Well, Maybe we can solve this on 6 June 2021 at 10 a.m. PST in Obol Plains, Near the Gates of Cardin Ward. Maybe some Spirits can be put to rest so we call all sleep better!

Badur

**This is a non-Repeatable Quest. Please dismiss pets and Mercenaries as a courtesy to others!
  8. Yavie New Member

Is there any chance that you will be giving out the various guide quests that give bags other than the newest one in the near future?
  9. imneo1 New Member

The nebulous newsies was just given Sunday which rewards a 66 slot bag.
  10. Peridot New Member

Do you want them to go back in time? Hit up Jorlak and say, hey I missed the newsies, summon me to the guide last Sunday?
    Jokes aside, I only got the RoS guide quest too and would appreciate the others in the near future.
  11. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

A Dhalgar will be in Greater Faydark looking for help mapping Thalumbra.
    If you have not help map the area please find him in Kelethin around noon pdt Friday 6/11.
    If you have already helped him before please send up your friends.

Peridot likes this.
  12. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

G'Day Folks!!

Been hearing tales of Centuris coming back to Kylong Plains on Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 10 a.m. looking for some help on the Light Side of the Moon! If You haven't helped him or any of his co-workers before, come out and see him!

** Reminder this is non-Repeatable Quest. Please dismiss pets and mercenaries to help keep congestion to a minimum.
  13. Yavie New Member

So of course, I missed both bag quests because I'm not used to watching this forum and don't normally log on in game in the a.m. Could someone beat me over the head to remind me to watch this forum for WHEN the various bag quests, of which there are like 3 total I think are going to come around again please? j/k aside, thank you for listening and hopefully you'll do them again in the near future when I can get them.
    Badur likes this.
  14. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Yavie,

We try very hard to meet request from our Players. We will try to get this back out there as soon as possible, but it may be a week or three.

Guide Badur
  15. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Mates, Ya not gonna believe this!!

Centuris was so impressed with last weekend, he has agreed to come back, but this time he was speaking about the Dark Side of the Moon. This Sunday, 20 June 2021 at 10 a.m. PST, Centuris will be back in Kylong Plains at Teren Grasp! If You haven't helped him or any of the others out with this research, stop out and see him!!

Guide Badur

**This is a Non-Repeatable Quest. Please be courteous and dismiss Mercenaries and Pets to help expedite the Event. Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.**
    Peridot likes this.
  16. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

Welcome to Scorched Earth Festival!! Hope you all are Enjoying it! I have word that one of the Novice Disciples will be in Lavastorm tomorrow, 27 June 2021 at 9 a.m. PST looking for some assistance. Seem they have a task a little more than they expected.

Guide Badur
    Peridot likes this.
  17. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I have been getting strange messages from the beyond.. Seems a Spirit wants me to send Adventurers to Cardin Ward in Obol Plains on Sunday, 4th of July 2021 at 9 a.m. PST! Now what could Spirits possible want from us? Maybe you should go find out if you haven't yet!

Guide Badur

**This is a Non-Repeatable event. Please make sure you dismiss pets and mercs when entering the city to help with identifying players!
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

a Erudite will be in Kylong Plains
    today- July 4th around 3 pm pst
    looking for some mapping help of the Plane of Magic

**This is a Non-Repeatable event. Please make sure you dismiss pets and mercs when entering the city to help with identifying players!
  19. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I be hearing word from Centuris that he'll be in Kylong Plains at Teren Grasp on Sunday 11 July 2021 at 0900 PST looking for Adventurers to help with Norrath's Moon, the Light Side. Come out and Help if you haven't already!

Badur

**This is a non-Repeatable Event. please dismiss pets and emrcs to help better facilitate the Event.
  20. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I be getting word there will be a proper Half Elf that will be in the Isle of Mara at 9 a.m. PST on 18 July 2021. I have heard she is looking for Artisans of at least 2nd Level. Come on out if you are feeling Crafty!

Guide Badur