Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Nektar New Member

Yes, it was the new Reign of Shadows guide quest. I do try to watch the forums, but just wondered if it could be offered at some time later in the day also at some point. If it has already been offered at a time besides 4am PST then I have just overlooked it, but that's a hard time for me to make... Thanks!
    Cassta and Badur like this.
  2. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

We do out Best to try and Coordinate them for as many as possible, however, Sometimes the Researchers cannot always make it. We will continue to press them to have them come back at an hour that may help some others gain their Quest.
    Cassta likes this.
  3. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

I was able to contact Centuris again. He has arranged an open time slot for this Friday, 23 April 2021 at 3 p.m. Pacific time in Kylong Plains to Help with some Dark Exploration! Please come out and see him if able!

** Reminder - This is a non-repeatable quest. Please make sure to dismiss mercenaries and pets before coming up to the Quest giver.
    Cassta likes this.
  4. Nektar New Member

Thank you Badur! I am parking all of my alts there now, and am setting an alarm on my phone to remind me. (I will be at work, but I will have access to the game and will make sure I don't miss it!)
    Cassta, Sollandra and Badur like this.
  5. jojo New Member

I also thank you
  6. Sollandra New Member

Thank you Baldur ! :) I am setting all the alarms in the house :) I will be there !!
    Cassta likes this.
  7. Hilarie New Member

I've heard people suggest asking here if you were interested in a specific quest to be ran, and I hope this is the right spot.

I would really like to do the "Kael or be Kael'ed" quest.

anytime overnights would or in the late evening early morning would be wonderful, but I could probably make anything work.
  8. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hilarie,

This is indeed the correct area to post request, and we will certainly attempt to contact the Stormshields to see if they can get a Representative sent out. I cannot honestly say when that will be right now, But we will do out best.

Respectfully,

Guide Badur
    Cassta likes this.
  9. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

4/28/21 7pm pdt
    Come join us in the Village of Shin
    The Guides of the Shattered Lands are holding the

Recruitment Fayre.

Meet some guides and learn about the Darkpaw Volunteer Guide Program.
    We are the ones who run the Guide Events for all the players on Everquest.

You, fellow Norrathians, are why we do what we do as guides.
    You all make it fun to be a Guide and we want to sincerely thank you!

Perhaps you will even consider joining the Darkpaw Volunteer Guide Program.

We are always looking for more players like you to join our ranks!
    Cassta likes this.
  10. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!!

I just got word back from Stormshield. He said he can make it Sunday the 2nd of May 2021 at 9 a.m. PST. This is the best time he has available for now and may have more time at later dates! Come on out and Help him if you haven't before!

Guide Badur

** This is a non-repeatable Event. Please dismiss Pets and Mercenaries upon arrival to help expedite the Event!
    Cassta likes this.
  11. Gerack New Member

Thanks to all the guides. Which quest does this refer to? And where is it?
    Cassta likes this.
  12. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Gerack, He would needing Assistance with the Giants inside Kael!

Respectfully,

Guide Badur
    Cassta likes this.
  13. jojo New Member

Maybe its just me but what quest is he giving
    Cassta likes this.
  14. Gerack New Member

Badur answered this last night. He would needing Assistance with the Giants inside Kael!
    Cassta likes this.
  15. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire,

Allow me to Clarify. Hilarie asked if I could contact a Stormshield to come with the Kael or be Kael'd Quest. I let them know I would try to contact him and see if I could get him to send somebody. So, For Clarity sake, Tomorrow, 2 May 2021 at 0900 a.m. PST in Eastern Waste, Near the Entrance to Kael, Stormshield will come asking for assistance with the Giants inside Kael again. I hope this clarifies things and I will make sure to not let this happen in the Future.

Respectfully,

Guide Badur
    Cassta likes this.
  16. jojo New Member

Thanks
  17. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!!

There will be a Skeleton in Commonlands on Sunday, 9 May 2021 at 10 a.m. PST. Apparently being a skeleton is rough and on him and he needs some help pulling himself together! Stop by and assist if you can!!

Badur
    Cassta likes this.
  18. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!!

I wanted to take a few moment out of Today to Wish all the Moms out there a Wonderful and Happy Mothers Day! I hope you all truly Enjoy the Day you Deserve so much!!

Respectfully,

Guide Badur
    Cassta likes this.
  19. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire,

Word has it there will be a Pirate in need of some assistance in Mara Isle at the Docks on Sunday, 16 May 2021 at 10 a.m. PST. Must be at least a level 5 Crafter from what I hear!

Badur
  20. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire!

Tis the Season of The Pirate! and there will happen to be one in New Halas at the Docks on Sunday 23 May 2021 at 10 a.m. PST. Strange sort he was, I have NEVER seen a Pirate Dressed quite like that before! Maybe you can stop by and Lend a Hand?

Badur